Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~Happy Birthday Juhi Parmar*~

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone join us to celebrate birthday of our Angel 

May you have many many more to come God give you lots of such joys & happy moments. May you live long & live happy. We wish you good luck. A nice & lovely life to come. Bright & joyful future. God bless you in every moment of your life.

Because today's your birthday, 
And because you're extra nice,
One wish is not enough for you
And so here's wishing twice'
Hoping your Birthday's wonderful
In every single way
And next year brings happiness
For you day after day

Happy Birthday

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Juhi Parmar has become a household name by essaying the lead character of Kumkum in the popular soap 'Kumkum'. It is regarded that for a television star it cannot get bigger than this as it has been for this small screen actress. This extremely beautiful damsel was born in Ujjain and brought up in Jaipur. The acting bug first bit her when she had seen her uncle Dhirendra Parmar act on stage. She was greatly inspired by him and she was also fascinated by the creative satisfaction of the performing arts, especially that of acting. Her extreme beauty and grace has made her bag the Miss Rajasthan title in the year 1999. She has also won the Best Actress Critic Award (Female) in 2005 at the Indian Telly Awards Ceremony. She was seen in a host of serials including 'Jee Sahib', ' Devi', 'Choodiyan', ' Shaheen', 'Pehchan' and 'Tere Ishq Mein' (both of them are Pakistani serials).

Juhi Parmar has experimented with all kinds of roles in her career. In the serial called 'Devi' she plays the character of Gayatri who is an orphan and a staunch devotee of Goddess Durga. She gets married to Vikram, the rich and spoilt brat. Again in the popular soap 'Kumkum' she essays the role of Kumkum, the ideal wife. For the character portrayal of the perfect 'bahu' and the daughter-in-law she has won the Star Parivaar Awards for consecutive three times. In this serial she also has a double Juhi Parmar in Colgate Maxfresh Antakshari as an anchorrole in the name of Chanda. She has also been a very graceful hostess and anchor and has anchored many popular shows like 'Colgate Maxfresh Antakshari' and 'Titan Antakshari'. She also made a special appearance in the most popular Balaji show 'Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'. In the serials she minds playing a character older than her age.

She is a Saggitarius by birth and is a die-hard optimist who likes to live his life on her own terms. She is however superstitious about cats crossing her way and someone sneezing. She considers her good command over the Hindi language as her utmost strength. She cannot tolerate hypocrisy at all. Her favorite co-star is Anuj Saxena who essays the character of Jatin in 'Kumkum' and Abhay in 'Kkusum'. Her all time Juhi Parmar and Anuj Saxena in Kumkumfavorite movies are 'Titanic', 'Andaaz Apna Apna' and 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam'. Her first crush was the Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. According to her Mumbai is a safe city that values talent sooner or later and the television industry is a happening industry where talent matters but success rules. In the near future she would love to do films but it depends only on how good the film is and how neat is her character portrayal.

About playing different shades she is confident that she would not like to do negative roles in television but for films she would not mind giving her best shot in negative character portrayals. She is an absolute extrovert in her natural life and always keeps on laughing and smiling. She also feels that she was born to be an actress and would not have been anything else other than Kumkum. She expects that the audiences will keep her loving in the same way as they do and keep praying for her success in the approaching times.

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Birthday Messages

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo
Happy birthday Juhi may you have many many more to come love you sooo much angel.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JAAN<3 AAPKO DUNIYA KI HAR KHUSHI MILE<3 LOVE U SO MUCH<3

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;

I hope you enjoy your birthday,   
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

Dear juhi di wish u a very very happy birthday...
may Almighty Allah give u a long life...
may u get all d happiness and success that u deserve ..
may u achieve d every height of success in ur professional and personal life as well...i m a biggest fan of yours since d very start of kumkum ...
love u madly and will always love u crazily ...will wait for ur comeback...
till then our good wishes are wid u and ur baby...
wish a very  happy birthday once again...
wish u d world have a blast
lots of love adeela

I wish her happy and prosper birthday 
may her wishes come true😊

A very happy birthday to SWEET,CUTE.HONEST,ADORABLE,AWESOME.GORGEOUS,MULTI-TALENTED ND OUR JAAN JUHI PARMAR  
may god give all the happiness to u with easch second  
god bless u always...LOVE U LOADDSSS 
SONG 4 HER : chaha hai tumko chahenge har pal mar ke bhi dil se ye pyaar na hoga kam

Hi Juhi,

Which you many More Happy Returns of the Day.May this year brings lot of success to you both

professional and personal life.  Advance Congrates to the new member in your family.😃😃

MAY ALMIGHTYS BEST BLESSINGS SHOWERED ON YOUR HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS 
MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE  
MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT   
BRING LOV N JOY 2 U    
HAPPY B'DAY 2 U... 

'This day, when the most beautiful female MIND was born, is my most beautiful day. Luv and Long live.'

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away
hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come
happy Birthday ...

Wishing you ones again 

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Happy Birthday To Our Sweet Kumkum aka Juhi Parmar:-) God Bless Her:
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
a very very happy birthday 2 our sweetheart juhi...happy birthday to my lovely juhi ...may u have many many more ...have a blessed birthday
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
For our Sweet Juhi ...Yaad karne ke liye koi cheez chahiye,

Aap nahi to aapki taswir chahiye

per taswir aapki hamaara dil behla na sakegi,

Kyonki yeh aapki tarah muskura na sakegi….happy Birthday juhi... many many happy returns of the day..
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1:- Talking Tom singing Happy Birthday Juhi Parmar By Annie (Youtube Link)

http://youtu.be/YFyxwh6D_jU

2:- Talking Tom singing Happy Birthday Juhi Parmar By Annie (Daily Motion link)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvqk13_talking-tom-singing-happy-birthday-juhi-parmar-by-annie-youtube#.UMT8T3fnATF

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1:- Juhi Parmar Birtday Video Mix Youtube:-

http://youtu.be/cHy2l7vtmIw

2:- Juhi Parmar Birtday Video Mix Starcut:-

http://startcut.com/player/video/d3cc9d40407611e2b54a14dae9ef68f9

3:- Juhi Parmar Birtday Video Mix Daily Motion:-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvok4g_juhi-parmar-birthday-video-mix_people#.UMH6RXeAreU
bonibright thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,JUHI