raya(update6-pg13)- ff finished!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Priya woke up at the wee hours of the morning. A feeling  of content filled her...there was something different ...suddenly her eyes turned towards her shoulder ...rather than finding her regular night suit she found the hanging shoulder of her blouse ...still not sure what happened she turned her hand in opposite side of the bed to find Pihu !!!
But suddenly wat she found shocked the hell out of her ...it was Ram ...lying nxt to her !!!
Suddenly it all came back to her !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was that final moment of the court judgement ...as the judge declared pihu will stay with priya ...erybody strtd hugging her ...but strange as it cudbe she was not happy abt it! All she cud see was ram standing at a corner of the court room...a lone tear falling out of his eye.
Priya wanted to talk to him but she knew it was not the place ...she wanted some lone tym wid him.
She saw ram going toward his car ..priya ran aftr it !!! she shouted "Ram rukiye"
Ram just luked back he was drenched ... he was moving as a souless body ...
b4 priya cud speak ayesha came in b/w.
Ayesha : "Oh , Ram !!! aap pls aise upset mat ho!!! apki wife main apke saath hun ... u need a break baby , aaj raat hum apne farm house chalenge!! so that u can unwind ur stress" saying dis she pushed the motionless ram in the car!! n closed d door behind him
Ayesha turned towards priya .
Ayesha : "Priya .. priya di or watever ...tum jo bhi ho ...ram se tum dur raho...wo mera pati hai ..ayesha ram kapoor ka ...aur ye baat apne chote se dimag main   daal lo Priya sharma"
Saying that Ayesha opened the door of the car and sat in it!!
Ayesha :"Driver car farm house le ke chalo!!"
Priya stood there motionless.
15 mins later
Ram still was lost in his own world... he had no idea that where he was...or with whom he was nor did he care!!
Meanwhile Ayesha in the car thinking ..."Kash anushka ...ki goli priya ko lag jaati meri musibat wahi khatam ho jaati!!! Kash priya fir chali jaye ...par is ram ne sab bigaad diya ...kya karoon main ...shayyad wahi ...jo anu karte karte chuk gayi ... i will kill priya...aur ye ram ...wo to alrdy aadha mara hua hai ...i hav to wrk fast..iss baar koi galti nahi ho sakti "

To be continued 😊
part 2 - pg 2 
part3 - pg5
part4 - pg10
part5-pg 11
part6-pg 13

Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
oh oh nice start bas iss ayesha ko max dur rakho good start cont soon Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Nice start...do continue soon!!!

xoxo Priyanka <3

Nice take, do continue soon ;-) ;-)
And can you plz change the text color? It's difficult to read ...
interesting start. continue soon
plz plz plz !!!!! update soon !!!!!! i really liked it!!! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
thnku for liking d ff ðŸ˜Š
Good start...continue soon!!!
part 2

Priya was crying all alone. When she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to find Neha.
Neha : "Priya u fine... tum khush nahi ho court k decision se"

Priya : "Neha... aaj ek father haar gaya ...jiss insaan ne jo chaha vo paaya... has lost his lyf..Ram has lost Pihu... Pihu has lost her father ...n i have broken my house... aur tum puch rahi ho ki main khush hu ki nahi ... Mujhe Mr Kapoor se jald se jald milna hai ... kuch kehna hai ...i don't noe ab kya kahun gi ..kya nahi kahungi ...but i hav to be with him"

Neha : "i guess u r rght priya!! Cum wid me ...main tumhe kapoor mansion drop kar deti hun ...its high tym ki tum aur fatty mil ke baat karo ...just sort out evrythng yaar...its not fair ki do log ek dusre se itna pyaar kare tab bhi ek durse se alag rahe"

Priya : "saath ka toh pata nahi ...but baat to karni hai aaj ...ayeesha ram ko farm house le ke gayi hai ..m going der.. please do me a favr ... Pihu, Kapoor mansion main apni dadi ke saath hai ...shaam ke tym ,tum usse apne flat wapas le aana pls."

Neha : "ok, sure!"

Priya : "Taxi taxi ..."
neha : "waise isn't it weird ayesha ram ko farm house kyun le gayi hai "
but priya was in a hurry to even answer the question.
neha: "mujhe vikram se baat karni hogi"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in farm house .
Ram was lying motionless on his bed.
Ayesha was strolling up n down ...abhi to ram so raha kya karun ...jab  tak priya aur mera deal settle nahi hota ram ko yahi rehna hoga.

She took some powder and mixed in a bottle of drinking water..
Ayesha : "Ramu kaka"
Ramu kaka : "Ji bitya"
Ayesha : "agar ram sir ki neemd khule ... to unhe ye bottle waala pani pila dena,...is main vitamin ki dawa hai ...unhe behtar lagega ... main thodi der main yaha wapas aati hun"
rk : "ji bitya ...jaisa aap kahe"
& ayesha left the house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aftr sometym priya reached the farm house.
Priya : "Mr kapoor"
she ran all across the house ... wen ramu kaka told her that ram was in his bedroom..she rushed there
Seeing ram motionless on bed priya strtd crying out loud...

Priya held ram's hand n sat besides him
Priya : "Mr Kapoor please kuch boliye nah ... aapki ye khamoshi meri sabse badi haar hai ...today i have not won anythng ...togther we have lost evrythng !! Please kuch boliye na... pihu ke khateer! Mr  kapoor...speak up!!! i cannot see u like dis...pihu p aapka utna hii haq hai jitna mera ...wo aapki ya meri nahi ...wo humari beti hai... n she needs both of us ... court ka judgement gaya bhand main ... we need to talk ..plz kuch boliye"
Ram : "Haar gaya hun aaj main priya..meri pihu mujhse alag ho gayi.."
ram sat up on the bed. Knowingly unknowingly still holding
priya's hand
Priya : "Aap kabhi nahi haar sakte Mr Kapoor coz i luv u "

to be cont...
next>>
Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
that was so emotional i can so imagine all this with raya