Posted: 11 years ago
Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife

Actress Suhasi Dhami is set to return to the tube. She will soon be seen as a multi-tasking housewife Sona in the new show "Housewife hai... Sab Jaanti Hai".

Thanks Visha.   This show definitely getting publicity every day.
Yes, the show is getting attention and once her Nach Baliye starts, it might get wider attention πŸ˜Š
Yes, finally we get a TB article about Suhasi's comeback on the tube πŸ˜ƒ
Everyone can comment twice on the article. So help to comment on the article πŸ˜Š
Lets c..how this new show brings new life in ZEE..as most of the soaps @ this moment r πŸ₯±..
And Vi ..really happy for u that ur fav actress is on the way to coming back..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I hope that Sona lady will bring  me back to ur new HWJSJH forum for Gupshup..with this masti song and masti panjaaban lassi mood πŸ˜‰.. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIM7RBpTl3M[/YOUTUBE]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
@kinara.   great to know you were here today.  how are you?
Originally posted by kinara17

Lets c..how this new show brings new life in ZEE..as most of the soaps @ this moment r πŸ₯±..
And Vi ..really happy for u that ur fav actress is on the way to coming back..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I hope that Sona lady will bring  me back to ur new HWJSJH forum for Gupshup..with this masti song and masti panjaaban lassi mood πŸ˜‰.. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIM7RBpTl3M[/YOUTUBE]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kinuu, you came back πŸ€—
Yes, i certainly am on Cloud 9 that she is back and not only on Housewife but also in Nach Baliye.
Hoping to re-create the same environment we did here in the Housewife forum and of course, that includes our Guphsup corner there πŸ˜† Hope to see you there πŸ˜‰
@ Vi..yes i am kind ofπŸ˜† as i am bz in  North pole with my Santy❀️ at this time of the yr and cozy with him..πŸ˜†
anyway dont and wont watch nach baliye..😳but will try to watch HW..if it comes out good story i will be in that forum on and off..
take care ..hope u r well..
c ya..

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

@kinara.   great to know you were here today.  how are you?
i am ok ..
how r u shobhi..yes i was here but how i dont know πŸ˜•πŸ˜† raasta bhool ke shayed..πŸ˜†