Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife
Suhasi Dhami in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar KheliMore Pics
Actress Suhasi Dhami is set to return to the tube. She will soon be seen as a multi-tasking housewife Sona in the new show " Housewife hai... Sab Jaanti Hai". 

The 24-year-old became a household name as Swarn Abha in daily soap " Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli"

In "Housewife...", which will be aired on Zee TV, Sona will be seen quitting her job as a journalist to become a housewife. She brings her in-law's chaotic house in order. Suhasi says she connects to her role very well. 

"I am extremely glad to be back on Zee TV with my role of Sona in 'Housewife Hai ... Sab Jaanti Hai'. The very premise of the show excites me as I feel strongly about the subject," Suhasi said in a statement. 

The actress feels that housewives play an important role in keeping everything in the house intact and they should not be underestimated. 

"Households that run like well-oiled machinery will come to a standstill and families will fall apart if these hardworking women stop doing the job they do! Yet, they are constantly made to feel like they do not make a significant contribution," she said. 

The show is directed by Gulshan Sachdeva. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Suhasi-Dhami-back-on-TV-as-hands-on-housewife/articleshow/17573259.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha 😊 Suhasi is back as Sona 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
And she is only 24 years old. Means Drasti is elder to Suhasi ðŸ˜Š
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dee.. How old is Drashti??
karsuh thumbnail
I already knew she was 24 years old 😉 and Drashti is 27 years old 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Yeah, DD is 27 years old. Means Suhasi did YMGGK when she was around only 21. That's when she got married too.
karsuh thumbnail
Suhasi has been married for 5 years now 😉 which means she got married when she was 19 years old 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Wow, but as i know.. When she accepted YMGGK, she was not married yet ðŸ˜•
Anyhow, that explains why she still doesn't has a child because both are still young ðŸ˜Š
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing. So she is 24😊
karsuh thumbnail
She was already married when she accepted YMGGK but she didn't reveal that she was already married only 4 months later everyone knew that she was married and she got married in 2007 😉