Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

bigg boss ya bigg bias????

nemesis-4-u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
everyone knows here about the bias being done by bigg boss in name of editing. i think...hum viewers ko kuch karna chahiye. the channle can not fool us and take us for a ride!!! agar unho ne winner decide kar hi  liya hai...to yeh drama kyo chala rakha hai????
 why do they ask for votes? viewers ka paisa kyo barbaad kar rahe hain???
i did write an article to times of india.
i think, someone should write to news channles like aaj tak, ndtv, indi tv.
kissi channle ko to yeh news masaaledaar lage gi and they will cover it.
lets do it yaar. we keep on saying, some one should do it, someone should do it. par karta koi nai hai.
now, i am not familiar with twitter ya facebook, aap me se koi udhar kuch kijiye!
mink ko bhejo... krk ko bhejo...but kuch to karo!!! KUCH TO!!!!!!

maine bina kisi ki help maange jo bhi proof the, times of india  ko bhej diye. but pata nahi woh use kare ge ya nai.each person should make one effort. sabka effort mile ga...tabhi kuch ho sakta hai!
so aap delnaz ashka ko chorh k jis kissi k bhi fans hain... is tarah ki editing se aapke fav contestant k jeetne k chances kam ho rahe hain.
everyone should join the effort against this big bias in bigg boss!!
Edited by nemesis-4-u - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Umean to say Bb dint show the footage where he asked urvi to show her anger on dilu?
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bigg Bias. Bigg Boss wants us to do pooja, aarti, bhajan of Delnaz maata. Editing footages in a way to make her look abla besahara naari. Jai ho No F*c*ing b*ast*** deserves to win the show except me bolne wali devi Delnaz ki 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarah75

Umean to say Bb dint show the footage where he asked urvi to show her anger on dilu?

Yes, Bigg Boss instructed urvashi to show anger. Check this video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7C768i099s[/YOUTUBE] Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago