FF: Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya... 2~ New Part Updated on PG~44 - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago

old thread ~ Aur pyar ho gaya~1

OS-True men's eyes never lies...

OS-Tujhe Jeena Hai Ab Mere Bina...

SS-Ishq ka Rutba... Ishq ne likhi Ek anokhi Dastaan.

OS-Talli Love "Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Mari..." 

OS-Talli Love 2 "Yeh tune kya kiya..."

Anu Shriram,  preet_21 coolabb,  varshathakkar,  meera19,  
krishnalahumdildechuke,  lalmadhu,  P_sree_89,  
kritinayyar,  Trieshtasfia1991,  balhfan4ever
snehalparab,   Pinkjalifan_fiction123,   ic_2000,  
evanbaxter7058 ,  kaparikh1aditi,  hinal60sakshi_24,  
rayaBALH, pratibhah606saniya9919,
luvbalh,   ranii.sharma
Siacutieneelanjanasingh,  
cuterosy
sss283,  fanrayabalhfan22karamsekhongarima.khawaja,
asheema_sharmaluvsakshi,  Lavi_961,  
jineejiggs,  haribol79,  shilly,  Pinky.Raya
ChitaRK,  SanRaj.RaYa,  viny_queen,  muskan087 jakther,  lipshaa, 
 ...RamonaG...,  debasree04,  _xCIOT_TVserialfreak,  salsaly,   
xXHoNeYb3aRrXx 
00Princess00 tasshuu  Sonakshi-grp ,123fiza1 Anamika163,  
,--SHWETA--  AamiraDM--Mita--desi_baby07fanbalh, ramsakshiroxxx,
veena23 alfy,  saranyakanchan,  parulkhare13eli01janu_2006

Edited by leena04 - 9 years ago

Ok guys I I know its been so long I didn't updated & quick catch up on story I m posting her "Summary of story so far..." its just summarized story f last 15 updates... so u will connect with story well...

The story takes on with Ram's loving family & friends (You will the character sketch in next part of this post). In his family, he is very close to everyone. He have step mom who loves him like her own son. He has even stepsibling yonger1 bro and 1 sis who loves & adores him a lot. He even has elder bro Dharamraj Kapoor (Dm) who is very close to Ram as the ground of emotional. He is not just elder bro but like father to Ram. Here at Priya's family also get introduce she is the only child of her parents & always is very pampered by them all the time. She also has one cousin younger sister Sanjana (Sanju) who stays in US with her parents & very close to Priya. Ram & Priya's family is business partner from long time & after Amarnath Kapoor's (Ram's father); death & due bad health of Priya's father RaYa is handling the business. RaYa is together still mills a part. Here story takes round up of one award function where Ram & Priya both nominated for the same award. The question in who will win this award along with this RaYa's light nok-jhok also continues with their best friend Neha & Vikram's marriage talk. Vikram is RaYa's best friend & soon tie to knot with Neha in arranged marriage. Here Vikram sees some spark in btw RaYa even shares with Ram but Ram just ignore it with laughing loud later on it disclose that there is some very big secretes hides in RaYa's last 6 years. Who made them stranger from to the best friends as they were sharing very beautiful & strong bond in past called as beast childhood friends which Dm knows very well.

As either from RaYa's family or friends, no one knows. Dm went for some business work at UK here after coming back from UK to India at the airport he mistakenly fight with Sanju here both starts their love to hate relationship with each other b'coz after this when ever they meet they just love to fight with each other.

Sanju hates Dm as she feels his is arrogant manner less guy where Dm hates Sanju as he find she is the only girl who give him back in all this years with so much attitude as any girl never treated him like this.

Here after meeting to Ram alone Dm disclose that Ram loves Priya but he is hiding his love for her due to RaYa's past & he should get out of it & proposes Priya but Ram is too much sacred as he thoughts his past won't let him to get closer to Priya again ever. Here the award function day comes.

Kapoor's & Sharma's gathered to party hall with family every one happy to see RaYa winning award together here RaYa shares some light romantic beautiful moments together along with some past memories which were hunting them again & again. Here Nuts (Ram's sis) also shares some special bond with Kartik her college friend & for whom she have secrete feelings but didn't disclose to him yet. Even here Sid (Ram's bro) tries to flirt with Ritz (Sanju's best friend came with her from US) as Neha comes in between. Here Priya also witnessed the big fight in between NeVik, which made her to shake her hands with Ram for to solve after keeping their disputes side her disputes with Ram. Here SanRaj witnessed RaYa's unconditional love in party & then later on car too, which made them determined to get RaYa together for lifetime. In car, even SanRaj witnessed some more unsaid love by RaYa for each other & they try their best to bring RaYa together by one way or other way later on Ram & Dm left Priya & Sanju at their home.

I hope guys I have succeeds by trying my best to put whole 15 parts story in this & hope u will get easy now to connect with story so far as now I m going to start with fresh new part.

Edited by leena04 - 11 years ago

Waiting for ur updateπŸ˜›
GUYS hope we get update soon😳
congratz dear for the new thread.,... :) plz update shooon...
Originally posted by viny_queen

GUYS hope we get update soon😳

sure Vini next will up very soon & will dedicated to u darling...😳 thanks for commenting & coming... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sss283

Waiting for ur updateπŸ˜›

thanks for lovely pic yaar i really loved it... next will up soon... i will try my best thanks for coming & commenting here thanks once again... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mahaalwayscool

congratz dear for the new thread.,... :) plz update shooon...

sure maha next will up very soon & will be up with lost of fun so just wait & watch πŸ˜³ thanks for commenting & coming... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Hawww Leena dear ..
Congratulations fr 2nd thread ...This is s beautiful
The siggies are just awesome baby ..Love the pics ...
Waiting eagerly for the next part ..
Have a blessed married life dear ...
Congrats for New Thread
..we all are going to have a Galla time..