Dellu cant digest Urva's friendship wid Nik & Sap

Posted: 11 years ago
Dellu's arguement sab log abhi Urvashi ko abhi pasand karte hai everybody is liking her...so whats Dellu's problem if they start to like Urvashi and become her friends??...urvashi has told both niktan and sapna what she thought about them before in initial weeks..if niketan and sapna doesnt care why does dellu care??..dellu is coming across such a pathetic insecure person who is having hard time digesting... urvashi getting along with sapna and niketan now. 

dellu's cheli aashka called sapna psycho bleached hair woman but she instantly made her a friend when urvashi and sapna had problems...how come dellu didnt notice that?? sana called sapna the pooja mishra of season 6...how come dellu doesnt say anything to sana for becoming sapna's friend from the week after that inciident?? 

delnaz delnaz delnaz with all these hypocrisy, lying, insecurity and manipulations..you still think only you deserve to win? 
Niketan & Sapna r really not in any group and they talk to both Urv and Del/Sana ðŸĪ” Edited by shyams - 11 years ago
Yes they are not in any group but delnaz clearly has issues of them being in good terms and friendly terms with urvashi... which they werent in the initial weeks...dellu does not want them to be good to urvashi this is what she is showing. she always goes upto people to say pata hai urvashi ne yeh kaha tha tumhare baare mein...even in the fight last night she was shouting they all started to like urvashi...which she is not happy about
very obvious jealousy and competition that guides urv... dalnaaz deserved to win and not she the only karishma ,sana,nikitan all so            WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS  
Delnaz and Aashka changes their rules only when its about Urvashi... they can be friendly with Sapna and Niketan but they cannot accept Urvashi and them being friendly ! ðŸĪŠ
I don't understand whats the problem of delnaz...koi kisi ka bhi dost bane uska kya jata hai...i think she is worried from game's point of view ki urvashi ek bada gang banake uski band na bajade...😃
👏 Edited by ichhvee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lakshay359

I don't understand whats the problem of delnaz...koi kisi ka bhi dost bane uska kya jata hai...i think she is worried from game's point of view ki urvashi ek bada gang banake uski band na bajade...😃

The seven letter word - U R V A S H I
She keeps bringing initial weeks of Big Boss whenever she needs to take a dig at Urvashi. Weeks have passed  & many things have changed since then - She really needs to come up with a new reason .. This is getting old. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Persian.Cat.

She keeps bringing initial weeks of Big Boss whenever she needs to take a dig at Urvashi. Weeks have passed  & many things have changed since then - She really needs to come up with a new reason .. This is getting old. ðŸ˜†

+1