Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS passion second update pg 2

vishakupp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OS Passion

Soumya and Rishab's room in KM

Sowmya thought about the function that was planned for tomorrow at the Hilton. She thought about how she and Rishabh hadn't spent quality time with each other in such a long time. She came up with a plan and smiled mischievously.

Priya's flat

Daijan was insisting that Priya come to the party. "Priya" she said" it is for Kady. She will be heartbroken if you do not come. I know why you are hesitating but please come for Kady 's sake."

KM
Ram was talking on the phone to kady. Kady was insisting that ram come to her party. " You became my friend in Dubai" she said "and I value that very much so please do say yes, otherwise I will be very hurt."

Hilton party

Priya came into the hall very hesitantly. She wanted to wish Kady and make a quick exit. The waiter was coming with drinks. She stumbled and the drinks spilled on her dress. Daijan noticed her and advised her to go to the room that Daijan had booked for Kady in the hotel so that she could get dressed for the party. She asked Priya to go and get her clothes cleaned quickly.  Priya was smelling like she  just had a bath in wine so she quickly told Natasha to take care of Pihu so that she could ask someone at the hotel to clean her clothes.
Priya went to the front desk and asked for keys to the room 321. The hotel clerk said Mrs. Kapoor. Priya nodded. She handed her the keys. Priya went to the room and got out of her clothes and wondered what to wear. Just then she saw a couple of nightgowns hanging in the cupboard. Wondering about Kady's taste in nightclothes she slipped into one while she waited for the clean clothes.

Ram reluctantly entered the party. He did not want to see Priya and Rajat together. Just then Pihu ran to hug him with hands full of the yummy chocolate that she had just eaten. Ram's pant was totally messed up. Ram hugged his rockstar and pacified her saying that he has many pants and she does not have to feel bad. Just then Soumya, who had seen the little mishap,told ram to change in the room that she had booked for herself and Rishabh , suite 312 .  Ram went up to the room and headed straight to the washroom to change into a bathrobe  before calling hotel laundry service. As he walked into the room adjoining the washroom he saw a figure sitting on the bed. His senses suddenly awakened at the lovely sight.

"What are u doing here" he bellowed and "why are u wearing a red nightdress." 
Priya looked up from the book she was reading.  "Mr. Kapoor" she exclaimed "oh no, the front desk must have made a mistake and given me the wrong key".
 " Oh "said Ram" you were waiting for someone else? i think i can guess" looking at her up and down.
" No, no" she said " I came here to change my clothes as it got spoilt. 
"And I am suppose to believe that" said Ram angrily.
 "Oh I don't care, I am leaving, I don't want to hear any more insults." said Priya with a mixture of anger and hurt. 

As she started to head towards the door ram pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. All the pent up love and passion of 5 long years rushed out. She responded with equal fervour as her ardour and adoration couldn 't be repressed with his onslaught. There was no thought of past or future. It was just the present, the fiery feeling of desire that coursed through them which had to be quenched. He pulled the strap of her nightgown down and kissed her shoulder and neck. With the passion was also the anger of her depriving him of this ecstacy which led him to leave marks on her body and blood on her lips. But she didn't mind, all she wanted was to feel his hands and lips all over her. They both tumbled to the bed moaning, caressing and loving one another. They were of one body, one mind and one soul at that moment. They lay entwined with each other, her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her. Time stood still. They were at peace. Tomorrow would be another day but this moment was their's to cherish forever.
Edited by vishakupp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its  hot n romantic😃
viny_queen thumbnail
😳😳
vishakupp thumbnail
Thanks for your encouraging responses. I am posting a brief update. Hope you like it.

Priya's eyes suddenly opened. She had been languishing in the warmth of Ram's embrace but reality hit her as the phone rang. She extricated herself and  answered Natasha's call and replied that she would be home soon. She turned to see ram sleeping with a smile on his face. Oh how much she loved him and his love making. She hid her head in her hands and started to cry silently. How could she have given in to her passion. In the eyes of society  Ram was another woman's husband. She had no rights on him after leaving him 5 years ago. She knew that ram loved her but he was not hers anymore. She wanted to hold him, hug him, make him put his arms around her again but her conscience would not let her shake away the feeling of guilt and shame. She opened the door of the bedroom and entered into the living area of the hotel suite where she found her cleaned dress. Priya moved silently so as to not wake Ram up and quickly exited the room.
    Ram felt a little chill. He turned around to hug his love for warmth but his hands were not able to grasp anything. He suddenly opened his eyes to find the space next to him empty. A tiny fear ran through him. He called out her name a few times and when there was no answer he realized that she had gone ;Run away again. He put his head in his hands and tried to crush the pain and anger. How could he do this to himself again. She had hurt him once already why was he foolish to fall into her trap once again.  He was on a high after their sensuous love making having visions of them together, being a happy family with Pihu. While she slept in his arms he thought of how he would pour out his heart to her, tell her that she means the world to him, that he is hers and only hers. Tell her that his so called "marriage" was just a sham to fool everyone into thinking that he was actually married. But now it was too late for all that. He again had to bear the pain of his crushed heart. She had gone leaving him alone again.  But no more , not again. He was going to take matters into his own hands. Enough of her doing what she wanted. She would do what he wanted now. He was now calm and controlled and a steely glint shone in his eyes and he walked out of the room with determination.

Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update.. continue soon:)
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesum update and continue soon!!!!!

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice what next will ram brings back priya...
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! It was so hot and romantic! 😳 Loved the update too! Can't wait to read how Ram's gonna confront Priya.. Plz update soon!
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luved it, what an idea of second C-nite, update ASAP
vishakupp thumbnail

Hilton Party

Priya ran hastily downstairs realizing that it was very late and everyone must be wondering. The party was still going on. She could see nutz and sowmya talking with each other. As soon she came near them, they smiled knowingly at her. Nutz "What took you so long and what happened to your hair? Wasn't it in a bun when you came?" Soumya teasingly added " Ha bhabhi, your make up, bindi seem smudged and lips are a little swollen. Are you Ok? Priya was embarrassed and stuttered that she was fine and that the cleaning people took too long a time. She questioned nutz about pihu only to be told that she had gone back earlier with nanu. Priya told nutz to come quickly and bid farewell to sowmya who now had a funny smirk on her face.

KM

Ram got up the next day in a foul mood. He called his lawyers and ordered that the paperwork had to be done ASAP and delivered by the end of the business day. He thought about how he was going to ensure that priya never runs away again. But even in his anger, he could not forget the ecstasy of last night. The fragrance of her hair, the softness of her skin and the perfect fit of her body to his. He quickly shook his head and promised himself that he would never fall for her again. He was not going to let her crush his heart and just walk away. His scowl was replaced with a sly smile as he thought about how, tomorrow, priya's life was going to radically change.

Priya's flat
Priya got pihu ready for school and tried to go about her daily chores. She pretended that everything was the same when she knew that actually everything had changed. But she did not want to think about it as she felt guilty. She seduced another woman's husband. Yes they both loved each other but in her book it was not the right thing to do and should have never let it happen. But how could she not think about last night. His hands, his lips and his caresses were all she could think about. The kisses and embraces that they shared still clung to her lips and body. She shook her head somehow thinking that the action would clear her mind and erase her thoughts.  But thoughts are so stubborn.

The doorbell rang as she was preparing dinner. She opened the door to a very official looking person who handed her even a more official looking envelope. She opened it and found it to be a court order. She quickly scanned it fearing that pihu's custody had gone against her. "Mrs. Priya Kapoor" it read
"This is to inform you about the custody case filed by Mr. Kapoor. It has come to the court's notice that you are still legally married to Mr. Kapoor. Ms. Ayesha Sharma has no legal rights as Mrs. Ram Kapoor as she has not been a wife as defined by law. As such, custody proceedings will take place only after a trial period of six months in which you, your husband and your daughter will have to live together as a family. If you do not abide by this ruling you will forfeit the custody of your daughter.
Priya was in shock. She would get a chance to live with ram again!. She felt a sense of elation and lightness of being. Her face became radiant. She wanted to rush to KM and hug him tightly. She quickly called him to say how happy she was that they would be together again. Ram picked up the phone and coldly replied to her hello. She immediately sensed his anger and blurted "Mr. Kapoor, I just wanted to tell you..." but she was rudely interrupted by Ram." I know, priya, you must have just gotten the court order.  You must be feeling caged, nowhere to run. Well if it is of any consolation to you, I don't have any expectations of you. You will be my wife to the world and to my family but to me you are only my daughter's mother" and with this he hung up the phone. She slumped down into the chair and held her body as if in pain. She wanted so much to be with him but he was so angry with her. She must have hurt him deeply, so much so that his love could not overcome his pain. But she knew what she had to do. After all she was the only one who knew how to transform the khadoos raging bull to her cute cuddly polar bear.

KM
Ayesha was raving mad. "How could they do this to her" she screamed at her mom. Her mother tried to pacify her." Ayesha this was inevitable. You know that Priya will always be Mrs. Ram Kapoor.. You got that name only because of her. Ram gave you and your son the Kapoor status only because of his love for her. Even though Khush knows that ram is not his real dad and calls him papa only because of Sowmya's bhappa term which he adopted, Ram gave him the love and affection of a son and became his legal guardian.  Ram has always only considered you as his wife's sister. Ultimately, Ayesha, wealth is not money but love. That is why your sister is the wealthiest woman." Ayesha had tears in her eyes but wondered where she would go or stay. Shipra replied that she could stay at KM not as Mrs. RK but as the mother of Ram's Brother's son. 

"Arre koi hai. jaldi se aarthi lao hamare ghar ki badi bahu aa rahi hai" shouted Dadi. KK, rishabh, sowmya rushed to the entrance to greet priya and pihu. 

Friends now I call upon writers, potential writers, wanna be writers and hidden writers to carry the story forward by writing scenes of how priya woos back her husband. Thanks