Fan Fictions

Love is just a rollercoaster -SK

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This is the story of the perfect jodi who are torn apart by circumstances that are breaking them apart

Sujal(Gurpreet Singh )-The handsome , shewd green eyed buisnass man who is serious from the outside but loyal and caring in the inside and is madly in love with Kashish and is crazy about her.

Kashish -Beutiful , caring and loving but even though she loves Sujal , she has hatred and frustration for Sujal , but no one can deny that they are made for each other .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Part 1

Sujal is walking in a lonely road wearing white shirt and blue levi jeans with tears in his eyes thinking about why Kashish DOESNT LOVE HIM ANYMORE , his love , his obsession , his restlessesness could do such a thing and has flashbacks of her and the times they spent together and the sad version of thoda sa pyar is in the background. Kashish is in her room wearing orange shawaal-kameez sitting down saying in her head

Why cat i go bac to Sujal ?why do i blame him for evreything ?He loves me s o much but why cant i feel the same?Kashish has a bewildred look on her face thinking why she treats her love like that.
simply_thebest thumbnail
nice starting!!
cont soooon
group_1223 thumbnail
i ve a request....hope u don't mind...can u plz change gurry to Rajeev to play Sujal...
khanrocks thumbnail
Part 2

The wind gushes on Sujal and he puts his hand on hs face and the tears flow from his eyes , and then Kashish walks on the same path in the other way and they both stop to look at each other , Sujal looks at her sadly and Kashish turns her face the other way looking angry

Sujal - you may not think of me Kashish but i do alot, you are in my thoughts evreytime i go to sleep , wherever i go i see you , dont you relise i love you so much
Kashish turns her face towards Sujal looking furious
Kashish-i told you many times forget me Sujal , im not yours anymore and i never can be because my duties come first and you know that
Sujal Grabs Kashishs arms and pull her closer to him both looking deep into each others eyes

Sujal-no one will ever you as much as i do , times have tored us apart but we belong together , i dont care Kshish but you and me are insepeprable, you can go from me Kashish , but i know you still think a lot of me
Kashish-let go of me Sujal
Sujal lets her go and walks away leaving her in tears