Fan Fictions

*ArSh/AR Scenes Gallery* Confrontations (ArSh)updated pg 128 :)

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey all I guess I dont need to give my introduction😆as you all know the famous lazy bekaar Laddoo whose a hardcore KaSh fan😳I have god knows kitne fanfics running on IF🤣But on a serious note dont be scared plz as this wont be a fanfic or story but oneshot kind of scenes which will be random like no particular story!I got this idea because I keep on thinking weird stuff with KaSh and dont have enough time to start fanfics for each one isliye this seems to be a better option I feel😉

Basically we will have small or long scenes here on Armaan-Shilpa,Armaan-ridhima and also Karan-Shilpa😛 Hope to see lots of comments here and likes atleast :)) I may update this in a faster mode as short scenes are very easy to write!

I will send pms to those only who will hit like button or comment:) Thankyou😳
-Laddoo😉

PG:1 Happy birthday momma! (ArSh)
PG:5 Me, u and our Honey wala Moon!(AR)
PG:8 Coz I Love You! ( ArSh)

PF:13 WE CAN STILL TRY(ArSh) Part:A
PG:17 WE CAN STILL TRY(ArSh) Part:B
Pg:20  Bura Na Mano Holi Hai! (ArSh)
Pg:25  Oh No Baby! (AR)
Pg:29  Tum Hi Ho (ArSh)
Pg:33  You Complete Me (ArSh)
Pg:36 Lets Make a Baby (ArSh)
Pg:40 baby Boo (ArSh)
Pg:42 you light up my world (AR)
Pg:45 Talli dhanno ka bechara patii (ArSh)
Pg:48 Fireescape hum tum aur Nani ki tel (AR)
Pg-51 Getting punished by akruu patii<3 (ArSh)
Pg-54 Preggy Biwi ke Nakhre (ArSh)
Pg-55 U Me aur Breezo-Shopao <3 (ArSh)
Pg-59 Baby Boo-2  (ArSh)
Pg-61 You Are my Wife (ArSh)
Pg-63  ArSh
Pg-66 You light up my world <3 (AR) continuation
Pg-77  ArSh scene
Pg-79  HB Shona <3
Pg-82 ArSh
Pg-86 ArSh
Pg-90 Dhanno aur dhyaanleva:) (ArSh)
Pg-95 The last chance (ArSh)
Pg-100 The Last chance...continued
Pg-105
The Last chance...continued
Pg-115 The Last Chance...end
Pg-118 ArSh scene
Pg-120 
Pg-122
Pg 124
Pg 127
pg 128
Edited by Laddoo.Phaddoo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday momma!
                                        (Armaan-Shilpa)

Armaan-l ala lalaalla its morning koochipie wake up now and look here daddy says good morning!

He looked at his daddy and his face broke into a big and naughty smile.The killing looks which ArSh Mallik got from his daddy Armaan Mallik.He was only 6 months old now still way more advanced than any other kid.

Daddy was standing with balloons on his hands and a big teddy,showing his 32 teeth.He was wearing a knee length shorts and white shirt revealing his chest:indeed a hot hot daddy !

armaan-hawww my baby look what I got for you-balloons and teddy say boo boo cammon its birthday right yayyy..come come...

Baby ArSh chuckled on his cot and daddy took him on her lap comforting him and showering with sloppy kisses.

arsh-aaa ooo daaa

ArSh was now resting his head on daddy's shoulder and his eyes were on that teddy which was lying on the cot now.

armaan-hmm you know aaj kya hai..a very special day for daddyy..guess it

arsh-aaa

armaan-kyaaa

arsh-maaa

armaan-yess its your mommy and my angel's birthday today..you know  and thats why I got you balloons teddy and so many gifts but if she gets to knw this na we are gone right?

arsh-haaawww

armaan-so we wont show her all such things ok?

arsh -aaah

armaan-and before that say Happy birthday mommyyy comee!

She
was sleeping with a cute smile on her face,looking beautiful.The same innocent face which caught Armaan mallik's eyes on the very first meeting.It was arrange marriage for Shilpa:now Shilpa Mallik but for armaan a love marriage:P They were to meet as per their parents decision and armaan fell for her in the very first meeting.So after that both got married and its been 2 years! they are blessed with a small bundle of joy in their life -their ArSh!

She was feeling something wet on her cheeks so she shifted on the other side covering herself with the sheets properly.Again that same feeling something wet actually no someone was tapping on her cheeks.

shilpa-ahh lemme sleep no

booo hhaahahahahahah

This time she felt the touch and it was more familiar one:a wet sloppy kiss on her cheek and from other end a light peck on her lips.As she opened her eyes she saw her little baby was sitting beside her clapping his hands and trying to kiss momma whereas her hubby was almost on top of her staring at her lips.Her face broke into a big smile seeing them both infront of her.It will be a beautiful day for her indeed!

shilpa-whats that

armaan- a small surprise from momma's baby and momma's hubby

He whispered slowly and again kissed her on her lips this time deeply and passionately.She caught him from his head and kissed with the same passion.

gooo booo hooo

Offoo seems like they are not paying me any attention.I have to do something now...Baby arsh started crying loudly which made Momma and dadda come out of their kissing mode and look at him.

shilpa-awww kya hua mere baby ko come come..

armaan-ahh he is just like me..always need attention na

shilpa-achccha but mommy to always give you enough attention

armaan-and daddy?

shilpa-he is the one forgetting both of us right and always busy with his work

armaan-thats soo not right haan jaan I to gave you enough time yesterday whole night

shilpa-shushh

She blushed badly at his shameless comment that also when they were with ArSh.He again started crying and frowning at his mommy.

She gathered the sheets and shifted uncomfortably while armaan knew it was time to get a bit naughty.He shifted his elbow on the bed with his hands under his chin and eyes stuck at her.

shilpa-mm armaan woh

armaan-yeahh

shilpa-he is hungry

armaan-haan to feed him na main help karun?

shilpa-armaan please jao na Iam only covered by sheets thanks to you

armaan-o really to raat ko maine kaha tha kapre utaarke sou

Her face was red now and baby arsh was constantly struggling on her hold...

shilpa-armaan dekho tang mat karo yeh bhi cranky ho rha hai

armaan-arey to jaan kitni der bhooka rakhogi isey cammon feed him mera pyara bachcha aaj daddy bhi dekhenge how you are being fed by mommy ok?

shilpa-to tum nahi sunoge

armaan-naah

shilpa-theeke

She turned on the other side settling arsh on her lap and feeding him while her bare back was visible to him.He was in a very naughty mood today as she always felt shy feeding arsh in front of him so he prefered to go away or doing something other on that time.But today its special day so he have to take out that uneasiness out of her!

He hugged her from back and nuzzled on her hair.She was holding the baby with great difficulty and closed her eyes.He gave a soft peck on her cheek and smiled at her

armaan-you knw something now I gt to knw ke why you always preferred to hide this sight from me

She stared at him with a blank expression

He came in the front and planted a kiss on his baby's head who was very busy in having his meal.Shilpa's cheeks were red now but seeing that look on her husband's face made her feel contented.

armaan-promise me something ke you will keep on showering me and our children with such love and warmth!

Shilpa-I will and you also have to promise me something

He took her one hand on his and kissed all the fingers one by one

armaan-anything you want

shilpa-you will always make this day special by doing such small and cute things

armaan-hmm that to I will but you have to cooperate with me in producing children

shilpa-armaan..

armaan-what...Its 10th of december jaan the day when this beautiful angel cme down on this earth and for that reason i got the pleasure to have you as my wife! Happy birthday!

He kissed her on her forehead and both joined their heads while ArSh was also done now and looking at his parents.

shilpa-but why did you gt all those stuff for him armaan?its my birthday

She pouted at him with a cute face when he grinned at her stupidly

armaan-actually i thought we will celebrate your birthday and his 6 month old birthday together so

shilpa-whatt armaaan he completed 6 months today not 12..

armaan-so what..he is my son and I will celebrate evry month of this passionate creation of us together !

Shilpa-armaan you are such a

With that they kept on bickering and loving eachother with ArSh witnessing the immense love of his parents and also thinking how many sibling and competition he will have to face in future!

I know it was not upto the mark curse my sickness and this stupid mouse whose irritating me at the moment ahh will try to update next scene on AR tonight:/😆😆

Edited by Laddoo.Phaddoo - 11 years ago
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post babe. :)
Update soon! :D
Waiting <3
kritika_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeee
update soon nd pls pm me ;)
Gurpreet16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovelyyy😉
Happy b'day mom sooo cute 
Ever the first pics was damn cute 

Thanks for pm sweetheart 😊
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god the baby was so cute booo boo booo

How much i loved it , thanx for sharing with me. loved reading it.
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one shot n the baby was cuteee loved it dii n thanks for the pm :)
harshadislove thumbnail
Its jst amazing
Write more plzzz. , will b waiting :D
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome port the baby is too cute yar
love it awesome try to update soon
nature2 thumbnail
👏amazing dear👏👏