RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Two people from Uvarshi's group are gone!

Yayyy!👏 Now their group isn't dominating the house!

So in the end of the day we can see which group the Janta actually supports🥳and India-forums, doesn't really represent the majority..

Yayyy Sana/Delnaaz/Rajeev/Vishal!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m so happy that Mink is gone. She did not deserve to be n the game. Jar time Niketan pe chipki rehti thi. Such a despo she is
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Bhade Bakrti group mai rehti hai..par sher ya sherni to akele ho tab bhi pure group par bhari padte hai😳 and if u watch today's after eviction's live feed..aashu-dellu sit with each other but sana-rajeev-vishal-dinesh-santosh r sitting together and Urva-karishma-nik-sapna and Imam r sitting together 😎 so for me mink left and sapna enter so..I think urva-sampy-nik combo look very powerful 😃
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipali13

Bhade Bakrti group mai rehti hai..par sher ya sherni to akele ho tab bhi pure group par bhari padte hai😳 and if u watch today's after eviction's live feed..aashu-dellu sit with each other but sana-rajeev-vishal-dinesh-santosh r sitting together and Urva-karishma-nik-sapna and Imam r sitting together 😎 so for me mink left and sapna enter so..I think urva-sampy-nik combo look very powerful 😃

Sapna is too unpredictable, same with Imam😛..you keep watching where they will go in the end😉
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vrajesh never belonged to any group ! 😆

As for Mink.. it was expected. There was hardly any footage of hers. She got only few scenes this week compared to rest. It has nothing to do with dominance and groups of Urvashi or Aashka here. If that was the case then who int he world voted for Tharkee Shukla, boring Niruha. Now dont tell me people voted for Shukla to see him romancing with Aashka madamwa
Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CallmeMaybe

Sapna is too unpredictable, same with Imam😛..you keep watching where they will go in the end😉

but one thing is so predictable is..Urva-Sapna-Nik trio always take task Sirius way..and that's make them friends and plus they r not teenager kind of parson so..for me now they understand each other..⭐️
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
By the way Aashka was eliminated because of least votes 3 weeks back. Public voted her out.. showed how much she is liked !  and she came back because of the new village format and not because of public votes. She went back to the BB house also because of format and not because public votes. Thanks to Aashka's ongoing cold war with Urvashi, friendship with Delu, Romance with Shukla and overdose of bhashans and cribbing this week.. she survived. Knowing her nature I am sure she will continue to do the above things to lengthen her stay,Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

By the way Aashka was eliminated because of least votes 3 weeks back. Public voted her out.. showed how much she is liked !  and she came back because of the new village format and not because of public votes. She went back to the BB house also because of format and not because public votes. Thanks to Aashka's ongoing cold war with Urvashi, friendship with Delu, Romance with Shukla and overdose of bhashans and cribbing this week.. she survived. Knowing her nature I am sure she will continue to do the above things to lengthen her stay,

'
'

and did I mention Aashka? no😉

and she was saved this week..maybe the janta changed their view? :P

YAYYY Delnaaz/Sana/Vishal/RAjeev!