Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I dont know if you guys have been watching the news but Mumbai was just rocked by three bomb blasts planted in local trains... This a day after the attacks in Srinagar! Why are we not cracking down on these f 🀬 terrorists?    How many more innocent lives have to be lost for our government to stop shadow dancing and actually deal with the problem?       
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
7 Blasts according to news channels.

Our Govt will do nothing I can assure you. 😑
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Yes, we are living with terrorism and govt will do nothing about it. If they really wish, they could but they are too busy with their own lavish life
sowmyaa thumbnail
sometime i wonder if we had president like Bush who would run after his enemy...go in their land and kill them there for killing his innocent citizens(now please don't kill me and suspect me for being bush supporter or bush lover πŸ˜•). Waiting for the day in Indian politics and government where people will work there to build our country and not see it distroy 😑
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Our PM MMSji issues a ghisa-pita statement:

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=70882

New Delhi, July 11: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh tonight reviewed the security situation in the aftermath of blasts in Mumbai and Srinagar after which he expressed the government's resolve to "fight and defeat the evil designs of terrorists" (yeh dialogue sunkar mere kaan pak chuke hain😑). He appealed to the people to maintain calm in the face of terror attacks in Mumbai and Srinagar after an emergency meeting at his residence with Home Minister Shivraj Patil and others.

"We will work to defeat the evil designs of terrorists and will not allow them to succeed (sirf kehne se kaam nahin chalega kuchh karke bhi dikhao)," Singh said in a statement read out by Patil after the meeting which was also attended by National Security Advisor M K Narayanan, Home Secretary V K Duggal and IB Chief E S L Narasimham.

He appealed to the people to remain calm and not to believe in rumours but carryout their activities normally. "The government will take all possible measures to maintain law and order and defeat the forces of terrorism," he said.😑

So after few days everything will be forgotton, phir ek blast hoga 4-5 mahine ke baad 100-200 log marenge, phir ek statement aayega PM ji ka...aur phir kuchh nahin hoga.

😑

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

sometime i wonder if we had president like Bush who would run after his enemy...go in their land and kill them there for killing his innocent citizens(now please don't kill me and suspect me for being bush supporter or bush lover πŸ˜•). Waiting for the day in Indian politics and government where people will work there to build our country and not see it distroy 😑

😑....so true...I mean,if these people really want to eradicate terrorism,they can.....but thanks to the 65456554555455252 number of parties and the political feuds,the cabinet can NEVER  reach a  consensus.....These people ALWAYS shut the barn door after the horse has bolted🀒🀒..they would REACT ONLY after being attacked..High time they grasp the nettle and DO something rather than just calling for emergency meetings and issuing a damned statement to which people dont give tuppence🀒😑(I,for one,couldnt care less about the "statements" of these political leaders)....and what's more incensing is the  feigning of condemnation of the act by a particular foreign government when it is working hand in glove with the terrorist organizations😑🀒

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
Groovychick thumbnail
it was much more than 3..if i'm not mistaken then it's either 8-9 πŸ˜•
and according 2 star news..they were extreme muslim kashmir terrorists..
my Q..do they think they will get kashmir by bombing our country? i think not! πŸ˜‰
indian govt sirf bholthe rehthe hai..bholthe rehthe hai..aur jabh karne ka waqt aata hai..no1 wants 2 stand forward..totally useless 😑 i agree with sowmyaa that in this way US govt is better neday!! 😑
and apparentely..they were bombed in only 1st class trains..r they trying 2 say sumthin? 😑
i'm not racist..but y do they have soo much against our country 😭 all i could say abt dese sick..stupid bloody 🀬 🀬 ppl is get a life..living your life knowing that everyone h8's u is no gd..i hope they kill themselves..sorry..tryin not 2 b rude..but it serves them ryt..and dunno abt ne1 else..but i most definitely will not care a f*** if they die..
sum of these bombs were in the morning and sum in the evening.. πŸ˜•
in a way..india is 2 blame too..they should've kind of understood.. like they say..it's never the end.. 😭
i was really shocked because the places that were attacked are quite ermm..visited? lol..ermm..and they decided 2 attack there..they can go 2 hell..they don't deserve 2 live after killing all those innocent lives and injuring soo many 😭

plzz guys don't get me wrong..it's coz i have a lot of family and frens in india where the bombs were kept but luckily they r all alright 😊

Tina xx
Groovychick thumbnail
and i hope all those who r injured get well soon and those who passed away..may their soul rest in peace 😭 😭

Tina xx
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I am so shaken up by this inhuman act all over again. It does seem like the the barbaric terrorists that pretend to fight for kashmir. Yes India is going too soft on those 🀬 . How do they ever get inside India ??? Why doesn't India learn and tighten its security ?? 😑
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groovychick

and according 2 star news..they were extreme muslim kashmir terrorists..

Tina xx

British intelligence anaylst Richard M Bennett says the serial attacks in Mumbai were masterminded by outfits from abroad.

According to him, "The level of sophistication and organisation needed to carry out such a widespread and tightly coordinated attack is beyond the known capabilities of any of the Islamic groups operating in either Kashmir or elsewhere in India."πŸ˜•

In an e-mail to rediff.com immediately after the blasts, he said, "This has all the hallmarks of a Special Forces/Intelligence operation... it may have been carried out by expendable extremists, but those who were the promoters and brains have military training."

"The Mumbai blasts is an attack on India's soft underbelly," said Ajit Doval, former director, Intelligence Bureau.

Doval too agrees with the views of the British expert. "From my experience I think that the blasts are not an indigenous effort. It is the exported variety of terrorism. The blasts of Mumbai have a foreign origin and it is obvious that a lot of effort has gone behind its execution."

Doval, who extensively investigated fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim's involvement in the March 12, 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts, said, "The saboteurs are telling India that they are alive, kicking and have the capacity to strike at any place in India, at a time of their choosing."

"India must give a counter message," Doval said. "We must prove that we have the capacity to hound them wherever they are. Terrorists must get the message that the threshold level of patience of Indians is not infinite. If we don't do something now then the enemies of India will keep surprising us."

"Today's blasts must have involved more than 25 people who might have knowingly and unknowingly participated. It is very likely that the masterminds are not in India. The actual perpetrators may not be more than four or five but these guys must have got help from many people. The infrastructure for these blasts must have been quite big. Motor vehicles, local agents, people who provided cover to terrorists and people who planted the devices must have been involved. They should be and will be found out."