Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Aashka is irritating, Delnaz & Sana Idiot

UrvashiToWin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Urvash is the only sensible woman who's pretty straight forward and doesn't cry every second.

Bakthtiyar, yes Delnaz is moti and Urvashi is healthy not moti. I would date Urvashi anytime but never Delnaz !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

window2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ashka equal loser simple cries, cribs, complains, jealous, in her own circle, over expectation from others and doesn't give and only takes... she hasn't learned the concept of give and take...if u give respect then u earn it...in in first 2weeks urvashi shared her feeling n thought abt some members to her and she backstabbed and said i feel uncomfartable with her n told delnaaz and when urvashi asked to confirmed if she is bothered by her she denied...so makes her a hypocrite... to live, u need to talk and discuss and have fun...for everyone in big boss the members r the only people they interact so what if they share their feeling with someone then noone should have a problem and call them a backstabber... because if u call one a backstabber or gossiper then u r welcoming others to say the same...in the begining v felt urvashi sharing her feeling to del n askha but they took as speaking bad for others and because askhka continously said that to urvashi and bad mouthed abt her she lost her fans like me who liked her in the begining because now she is doing what is didnt like abt urvashi and thats y she lost the priveledge toc all urvashi bad and backstabber or gossiper... because then people like me started noticing about urvashi more and figured she didnt say anything bad when askha was going over the bridge and yea when u continously hear bad abt urself from the contestant u wanted to b friends with or were friends with then u change ur way and make distance from them and thats wut she did.., with the task she learned that niketan is not bad became friends...guys after all she needs a shoulder too...plus wut is the harm in giving people chance and fitting in to survive and finding ur comfort zone... people i dont like maybe were the ones i was once close now i have made distances...relations change depending on circumstances... urvashi inner turmoil and pain people are failing to understand and over looking how she is continously being targetted in the house...
no one in the house is an angel...
people learn from mistakes maybe people think she is dominating but she became like this because of the circumstances she was put in and maybe from this learning experince she may end up becoming less dominating...
but dont call her a "b...ch"... people go through alot n then become what they are...everyone is in the show because they need the show to survive in their industry so everyone will make an effort to make surving comfartable yet competitive...