Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-Gunshot&beyond- RAYAmilanupdated - Page 2

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😭hey the day i turned IF rockerz is the saddest day for balh!! so afer getting inspired by manis post here is a small attempt as i see it 

part one 

After ram takes bullet for her,priya screams MR kapoor, runs to him ( all are still glued ) anu firess agian by this time pardeep and mona comes nad pardeep comes in between, mona scremas nhn pardeep!! vineet looks shcked!! anu tries to fire agian but her mum calls police
priya holding ram in her lap asking everyonw to stay away form him, ram ram look at me , look at me kuch nhn huga suna apapan na kuch nhn huga, ram smiles touches priyas head and faints, priya cries hugging him!! ambulance comes shipra stops priya from sitting in the ambulance and tells rajat ot take her home as she is shocked too, rajat says haan yeh theek ha phele hum ghar chalein then hosp chlate hai, priya goes ballistic: aap loogo ka demag theek ha yeh meray pati ha maa meray pati mei kaisay chordu!! πŸ˜­
goes in ambulance with mona and pardeep ram goes alone in ambulance ( turns out ayesha ddnt want blood in her sari and went to change in some white) πŸ€’

sudir looks at shipra and shipra comes running oh sudhir mei inta dar gai thi agar muje kuch hujata tou, sudhir sighs ad says kaash kassh sahipra tum yehi baat priya aur ram kliye keti tu mujhe b bura lagta anu ka tumku pakrna!! πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shipra shocked!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

At hosp both priya mona burn the docs staff ears with the shakti of magalsutra ( ironically both weren't wearing🀣) spurned by the bashan ram is saved !! 

priya in the meantime looks in the mirror see that where ram had touched her forehaed, her mangh is filled with his khoon!! (BALAJEE MUSIC ram ram sita ram ) priya goes and stands in front of mandir, yeh sab apke hi ishare hai, so if mangh bhari ha then dnt take him away and holds diya on hand and rings the bell 
docs come ram is all ok!! weak but can meet one, since ayesha was already talking to media and psoing pics priya goes inside 

priya gives a bashan( coz she loves him and her bashans) aap apne aap ku samjte kia hai? bht fit hai app? bht young hain app? hero hain koi?? kia zarurat thi muje bachane ki? mona gai thi police lany, aap k begair mei 5 saal reh chuki hu i dnt need u to protect me mr kapoor!!

ram listening to all this with tears in eyes, πŸ₯Ί

priya goes on, aur kis rishte se bachaya? mei tou koi nhn hu na? tou phir yeh ehsaan kyu kia aapne??

docs comes and says he is being disturbed priya goes out crying and say out, uff thankgod ur ok mr kapoor i would have died and neha symphatsing with her, k chalo akhir kar ram nay apna bachpana chura and ego khatam kia!!  :furious: :furious: priya nods!! 

next morning 

rajat calls her that aaj tou cort hai she saysaap aaj mana kardein mei hosp jari hu , trajat liken priya sunu she says sir mei aap se ake baat karti hu shuts the phone 😊

priya puts sindoor and wears mangalsutar, while hiding from family( she wears this when she reaches hosp) smiling and all tayyar!πŸ˜†  nters rams room with paratha and lassi and overhears ram talking to  lawyer, hears him telling the lawyer that case has to go on even if he is sick, vikram will come on his behalf! priya angry turns around and says mei nay kiaa socha tha aur aap nay kia kardia!!  :puke: :puke: :puke: aap k andar kia sab emotions khatm hugaye hai ram, takes off her maglasutar nad sindoro and leaves nashta outside running away!! saying liken mei b pihu ku nhn jane dugi!! 

she goes to call rajat sir and say mei court ari hu aap b ajayie!! mei samji thi k mr kapoor bemar hain humne unhe waqt dena chyie but mei galat thi 

court: priya rajat arrive a lil late , priya: kia failsa hua huga, agaye tou nhn hugi date,

rajat holding her hand dnt worry priya meri lawyer se baat hui hai he says good news hai , priya distracted dsnt notice the hand

they meet the lawyer, lawyer says great news the party has given dole custody to priya and as well as here are the divorce papers, she is free to go. ram has signed divorce all she has to do is initial and i will process

priya shocked sits down , rajat ecstatic!! wow priya wow mei ketha tha na mei harne nhn dunga tumku mei nay ram ku hara dia, priya still in shock looks at rajat and says yeh aap kilye koi game tha sir meray liye nhn !! leaves from there, paper in hand .😲😲shocked wandering around not piking phone  flash back of all raya momets, how ram cares for her, her marriage her ashwin track how he fainted when he saw her, the bc track the jail track all she sits outsdie the marriage hall and cries .goes to her r home sham all dark, she enters papa papa? sharmas daija and neha have a party for custody case, priya comes they shout surprise and congrats!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

priya says: congrats really? i got divorced congrats? ram nay rishta tor dia congrats?😑😑😑papa he was a son to u in 5 years and u are celebration his pain? nuts ur bhai loves u and u dnt care for him? neha?? he even in his pain is trying to unite u and vik and ur celebration his pain? maa: aap tou wqaqi khush hungi kyuke ayesha ki zingdi se priya naam ka kanta chala gaya!!😭😭😭

nuts: liken priya isnt that what u wanted? u said ayesha is his wife, u cant live without pihu so ab kya hua? priya shocked nods and sits 

daija rajat look and rajat says mei hu priya with u , aaj jeet ha hamri ik baap k ghusse k upar, maa ki mamta jeet ghai yeh khushi ka moqa ha, priya says aap baap nhn hain na aap ku nhn pata aaj ik baap ka ghussa nhn hara aaj ik pati ka pyar and ik baap ka pyar ik maa and aur biwi k pyar se jee gaya!! aap nhn samjein gaye sir leave it , πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

to all i can excuse them coz yeh ram ku nhn jante liken aap sab aap sab b unke pain mei nhn hai??ram nay aaj divroce pe sign kardia, aaj ram nay muje alag kardia apne aap se!! πŸ˜­

neha: kia fatty nay divorce de di? yeh kia kia , zarur vik nay bola huga yeh Indian hubby b na!! :furious: :furious: 

vik enters and says priya i just wanted to give u dse papers, to u, yeh du trust hain ik for pihu and ik jo anant andhe bacho klie ram nay start kia tha in ur name, ram ku pata ha u dnt need him ur self sufficient so he has gone, 

and to neha : mei nay ram ku nhn bola kuch karne ka aur na mei itna chote zehn ka hu k agar mera ghar toot raha hu tou mei apne bhai ka b toor du!!  :furious: tumku jo karna ha sochan ha sochu mei thank gaya hu tumhra mess saaf karte karte!!

he leaves neha quiet , daija and rajat say rajat says acha pihu chalo cake kato , priya shouts bas bas enuff!! leave us alone i dnt need u ur help ur sharing my happiness goes to her home. leaving all chup and pihu confused

.  as priya  realies of pihu she goes  back for pihu she l heard daija say to rajat abhi it is too soon give her some time beta she will understand ur love and all that u have done for her- the shop the case the partnership! shipra agrees han bilkul ab otou ram nay bhi haar maan lie tumhry pyar k agaye and woh chala gaya 

priya sits on floor shit ram aap theek they, mei kitna chota mehsoos kari hu muje maaf kardei!!

goes to vik and says pls tell me where ram is , vik says no, u wanted ram to move on and he has decided to let u move on, tum yaa apni shop chlao apni zindgi jeyo independently like u want and he wnt come in ur life!!

priya vikram khuda kilye dnt do this to me pls pls, 

vikram really priya dard hrha ha? neha comes from behind, vik tum priya ku blame nhn karu yeh fatty ki glati hai!! 

priya says nhn neha nhn hum har cheez ka blame halat aur dusru pe nhn daal sakte, 

haan vik mei janti hu meri galti thi k i wanted him to move on but he married na so he did move on muje laga k unka yaha apna ghar ha family ha mei aur pihu kyu prob karein?

vik: angry: prob priya prob, yeh ha ram k pyar ki aukwat in ur eyes??ram jisna tumhri behn se contract kia k woh uska naam dega ilegal bache ku jab tumhri apni family nay apni beti ku road pe chor dia tha, ram nay tumhri maa ku ghar pe rakha jis tarah niki uski weath phenkti thi shipra aunty and ayesha nay wohi kia aur ram nay sab bardhast kia for u just for u!!kyuk tum unn se pyar karti thi !! ram paanch sal se wrath rakhta ha ik mari hui biwqi kye. uske bhai ku rakhi bhejta hai, yeh move on hota hai piya move on hota hai??😑😑😑

priya crying uncontrollably now !! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

neha: vik bas karu isku rulana, 

priya nhn vik theek kehraha ha neha, mei bht stupid thi apne haatho se mei nay apni zindgi luta di!!  liken tum nay mujhe kabhi kyu nhn bataya neha? kyu? kyu nhn bataya?? 

neha: mei samjhi tumku past se kuch nhnkarna hai am sorry . πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

priya please vik mei apke pair parthi hu pls bata dien 

, rajat calls vik and says is priya here not picknig phone, vik says rajat here for u on phone tum baat karl, priya shouts aray vik mei ram ka pooch ri hu apne pyar ka , rajat kapur se muje kuch baat nhn karni!! 

vik says: hmm even when u know how much he loves u, rajat nay ram ku openly bola k woh sab kuch apne pyar k lye karha ha islye ram nay party mei nhn bulya tha tumku k as tum loog ab thra better baat karne lage hu tou if party mei tum aaie tou rajat aur tumku dhek kar ram ku ghussa ayega and he ddnt want that!! 

priya chup and sits down pls vik pls mei kahi nhn jaongi muje batao kaha ha mr kaporr i wil not sign the papers

vik says nhn priya ab agar qismat milaygei tou milna mei help nhn karuga!! tumne b yehi kia tha na, reh saku gi tum 5 din iss tarah 5 saal tou durr ki baat hai!! 

priya pls pls vik pls pls, begging 

vik : mei sirf ik baat bolta hu priya agar pryr sacha ha tou tum usku mehsoos karsakti hu tou dhund lu k woh toot kar kaha jasakta ha 

priya: hurrys out 

neha says kaha jari hu mei aaon, priya says nhn mei apne pati ku manae jari hu, purani havlei, looks at vik vik smiles and says neechay mera dirver ha jao!!😊

part two page two 

part three page four 

part 4-pg4
part five pg6 
Edited by leo4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow..plz join balaji cv grp ;)
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
great one Zehra wish the cvs would take inspiration πŸ˜Š

& congrats again on turning rockerz πŸ‘πŸΌ
leo4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvumjht

wow..plz join balaji cv grp ;)

haha thanks yaar, this was my first attempt so just wrote what i felt i wanted to see , vik needs to be used asap😊
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
starting was typical BT especially dat maang
n yes its good cont plz
leo4ever thumbnail
thnaks ramonaπŸ˜†

yes mani i really wnated ot add the bt touchs, maha epi mei itna tha thot yaha b karluπŸ˜‰
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good work zehra,keep it up. Wish the cvs take ur ideas!!πŸ˜ƒ
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye Kahani main kya twist daal diya yaar. very niceπŸ‘ please continue karo
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 Yes Yes Yes .Pl Continue.
leo4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PKBAAA

Good work zehra,keep it up. Wish the cvs take ur ideas!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks unice πŸ˜Š