Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Kiran Bhargava to enter Diya Aur Baati Hum

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Dec 4, 2012, 05.09 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Star Plus|Shashi-Sumeet Mittal|Kiran Bhargava|Diya Aur Baati|Deepika Singh
Kiran Bhargava to enter Diya Aur Baati Hum
Kiran Bhargava
Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's daily Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus is currently focusing on Sandhya's ( Deepika Singh) struggle to pursue her studies. 

Except Sooraj ( Anas Rashid) Sandhya's entire family is unaware about her decision to join night college and this has made things even worse for her. However, it seems like apart from Sooraj, Sandhya will finally find another confidant, who will help her to accomplish her dreams.

According to some reliable sources we hear that Kiran Bhargava who was seen in a powerful role in Saubhagyavati Bhava is all set to enterDiya Aur Baati Hum.
Sources inform that Kiran will play the role of Malti Agarwal, the owner of the night college where Sandhya got admitted to pursue her studies. But the story will take an interesting turn, when it will be revealed to the viewers that her life is very similar to that of Sandhya. Malti too wanted to complete her studies but due to some personal problems she could not fulfill her desire. Sandhya reminds her of her past when she wanted to follow her dreams. 
When contacted, Kiran confirmed about her entry and said, "I am very happy to be a part of a show like Diya Aur Baati Hum. I can't divulge details about my character as I am yet to start shooting." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yey 1 New Character 

Looking Forward , story Seeming to be More Intresting From Night College 

Malti Mam Looking Forward For ur Entry 😊
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to the new characters.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing the article. After a long time this news has made me happy. Sandhya after having had a disagreement with her friend has no one to confide in or express her fears. If she finds a mother figure who can give her sane advice , I am happy for her. The new friend can definitely give her unbiased and impartial opinion to sort out her dilemmas. Good move by CVs👍🏼  Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...seems interesting...like this track more...
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing her in the show. 😊
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to new entry..

Finally DABH CV's all sets for interesting track as TRPs will release after 2 weeks or so..⭐️
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A supporting mother figure for Sandy will be nice to see in DABH...!!! Hope she will bring positivity in the track...!!!
TFS..!!!
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow d new character of Malt Agarwal seems 2 be an interesting character specially if she's supporting Sooraj n Sandhya. I guess more characters r 2 come along as track progresses according 2 another spoiler artcle. Looking forward 4 dis track.
DABH team bring in new characters when some important track is coming up, like earlier in d WTC track. Gr8 going DABH team.
Thanks 4 sharing.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is good...a positive character 👍🏼 thanks for sharing