*Celebrity Muqabula*-Task 4 (DUE 7/27!!!)

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey FriendsπŸ€—

Sorry for the really long break after announcing the Task 3 results. I am trying to finish everything asap but since Mehak is not here to help, it takes a little time to get things done. 😳

So the three teams to progress to the last round of the Celebrity Muqabala are:

1. Shah Rukh Fan Club

2. Bachchan's Fan Club

3. Khushi Fan Club

*Please note from the Khushi Fan Club, Urooj3k will be taking the place of missspriyaaa*

Congrats to all three teams to make it till here. πŸ‘

Now, here is Task 4. This time it is divided into three parts as it is the last and final task. I really encourage group work and if that is not possible try to divide the work up. :)

1. Write a poem on your celebrity.

Rules:

It has to be within 8-12 lines only.
  • It can be either Hindi or English.

2. Compare your celebrity to anything at all *besides* another human being, and tell us

why you made that comparison?;
  • what is similar b/w your celebrity and that thing you compared him/her to?

Remember:

Be as detailed as possible and as creative as possible.
  • Your description should not exceed 200 words.

3. Write an add promoting your fan club on IF. Here, not much importance will be giving to your hand at making banners or any type of art work, but on the script. You are free to include any type of art work, but that will not affect our judging process. Again, this should not exceed about 250-300 words. :)

That's it. I know these are a bit hard. Do take our advice and work w/ fellow group members. Please post any questions that you have in this thread. :)

Please note:

The last date to submit your entries will be Thursday, July 27th. PM your entries to me (sweet_kp) and NOT Mehak (lovly_angel) who is out of town.
  • Plagiarism will not be accepted and any team that is caught plagiarizing will be disqualified immediately and sent a PM w/ the exact evidence that we find. 

The reason I am giving you all about 2 weeks time is because, one- I really dont want to give extensions every five days, and two- I am extremely busy w/ exams till then. 😳

Good luck everyone.πŸ‘πŸΌ Work hard on the task, as this one will determine who in this "Celebrity Muqabula" is our "IF ka vijetha".

Love,
Khair, Mehak and Eisha

PS - Thanks Preeti (shahidlover24) for your help with the ideas for this task. :)

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
Thanks soo much! Let me the first one to thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Lets get started! YAY!
Good Luck to everyone taking ParT!! 😊
Awesum post Zaaru πŸ‘
grt task guys..........but will need lot of thinking and effort
all the best to every1..............
Great tasks/.but pretty tough yaar 😭 e will pu in our best!
Good luck to all the teams πŸ‘πŸΌ
great tasks khair and preeti πŸ‘

Naina
khairu... u wrote june 22nd.... lolzzzz isnt dat like gone? i think u mean the 22th of july.. lolzzzz.. n cool tasks.. good luck 2 all teams

@lakshmi: its the final task..so u had to expect something hardπŸ˜‰

@pujii: lollll...can anyone tell my brain isn't really workingπŸ˜† and i misspelled urooj's id as well...haii ill edit it later in the day coz i dont want this to become unsticky right now😳

so ill just add it here:

NOTE: Urooj2k is actually Urooj3k and the date to submit the entries is not June 22nd but July 22nd. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_kp

@lakshmi: its the final task..so u had to expect something hardπŸ˜‰

I know yaar...i din expect it to be easy...we have started the work!😳

1 doubt...khair...is it that we CANNOT compare our celebrity to any living person?πŸ˜• How can we compare him/her to a thing? I mean i din get the clue😳

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

I know yaar...i din expect it to be easy...we have started the work!😳

1 doubt...khair...is it that we CANNOT compare our celebrity to any living person?πŸ˜• How can we compare him/her to a thing? I mean i din get the clue😳

Let me explain. So suppose you wanted to compare Hrithik to something. You could compare him to another person like Shah Rukh Khan! But, that is not allowed. So, you can compare Hrithik to any thing at all besides another human being. For example, compare Hirthik to a teddy bear.πŸ˜› and describe what is similar b/w Hrithik and the bear.πŸ˜› Let me know if its still confusing.😳