zaina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
pakistan lost to india in respecting the elders hounesty, telling the truth and manners. nevermid if they win by hook or crooks but every one can see that they are the ********** even in singiging. put your hand onyour heart and just think?

Please avoid name calling.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaina5

pakistan lost to india in respecting the elders hounesty, telling the truth and manners. nevermid if they win by hook or crooks but every one can see that they are the loosers even in singiging. put your hand onyour heart and just think?

Yes,Pakistani captain is really a pain in the neck. I am surprised that such an obnoxious man is the youth icon of their country!
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as if Hinesh has lef lt no stone unturned to make his own country proud. Give me a break!!!
April2007 thumbnail
Aman has already given five hit songs...he is the true winner...people in India are singing his songs they are number one on chartsEdited by April2007 - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Yes,Pakistani captain is really a pain in the neck. I am surprised that such an obnoxious man is the youth icon of their country!

Pakistani on this board are praising him is beyond me..I am also very surprised that he thinks he can fight with judges and insult Ashaji in each and every episode. 

In one when Ashaji gave zero to the Pakistani singer ..he said, see what I told you (actually he said this more than once on the national tv)...meaning Ashaji is very biased and hates Pakistani singers...Himesh didn't say any such thing when Aman got all zero (undeserved) and Abida kept on giving zero to Indians and 10 to Pakistani singers.. 
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehehehe himesh is a pain...
our youth icon ix cool he doesn't barks like himesh...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaina5

pakistan lost to india in respecting the elders hounesty, telling the truth and manners.

Very true Pakistan team lost to Indian team in respecting others...India and Indians believe in respect... telling the truth and have manners... Hope Atif the drama queen learned a few lessons of mannerism and respect from his fellow Indians...
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why didnt atif object when nabil got 30 when he should not get it in saturday episode ??? but if it was any indian he would say oh plz why he got this ...
atif never leave any chance to insult the singers or judges
s123vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Very true Pakistan team lost to Indian team in respecting others...India and Indians believe in respect... telling the truth and have manners... Hope Atif the drama queen learned a few lessons of mannerism and respect from his fellow Indians...

indian contestant's respect 4 aatif is clearly visible on this show in spite of his continous insult n criticism while pak contestants nevr show ny kind of respct 2wrds himesh.
Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

indian contestant's respect 4 aatif is clearly visible on this show in spite of his continous insult n criticism while pak contestants nevr show ny kind of respct 2wrds himesh.

I don't think any Indian including singers respect Atif, first he cannot sing at all..his performance on the show have been way below average, secondly he bullies and insults Indian singers.

Indian singers are civilized, they are not going to insult anybody on the tv, specially the captain of Pakistani teat. Atif has done nothing to deserve respect. Respect has to be earned. 

Himesh has earned my respect because of his very civilized behaviour in- spite of extreme provocations by Atif.