Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi,Urvashi,Y didn't you take it easy Urvashi?

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Delnaz Irani wasn't even realising and sinking into quick-sand (Dal-dal) of her tearless sobs nautankis!πŸ˜›

First Delu delivered that epic sob-sob-ghuutt-ghuttπŸ˜•---Rishton ko tootne ka dard main jaanti hoon...🀒.(all for the heck of garlanding her beloved Pillu and putting Kaalikh on face of her arch-foe Urvashi Dholakia...)πŸ€“

Viewers were lampooning Dholu, house inmates were quietly sniggering, but unaware to the realisation that she had become a butt of jokes, Chelaram Delu didn't stop at Rishton ke tootne ka dard Nautanki...and delivered yet another masterly demo of how to cry even when there is absolutely no need to! It was yet another tutor's class of how to do Sob-sob-ghutt-ghutt without shedding even a crocodile tear!🀣

Occasion?😲

Well, Vishal refused to carry on in Devil-Angel task and Big Boss said NO LUXURY BUDGET because of Vishal's failure?

So did Vishal cry whose shirt got torn & he thought he was guilty of failure of team? Hell NO!...πŸ€“
Did Sapna, who as always 'got into her task' and tore the dimpled boy's shirt, cry because she thought she denied the house a luxury budget? OFCOURSE NO!😲

Chelaram Dhelu it was with that awesome tearless-sobs-display,yet again...no logic, no reason whatsoever
:πŸ‘

So what it has got to do with my disappointment with Urvashi??πŸ€”

Well, Urvashi it was who mimicked Delnaaz's tearless Sobs nautanki so well,. that Big Boss team had no option but to ask Urvashi to do it once again in front of Nautanki Queen Delnaaz herself!πŸ˜•

And much as viewers giggled and Delu-Pillu squirmed in sheer discomfort, Ms. Dholakia came out with a masterly act of copying the Feku-Delu!😑

And it is this mimicry of Delnaz by Urvashi that has helped stop Delnaz in her tracks and avoid coming up with similar nautanki performances in future!

...So unwittingly, Urvashi has helped Delnaz get rid of things she was doing and which were going against Delnaz and ironically, helped improve chances of Chelaram Delu even more! 🀒

Urvashi Dholakia...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Iss-se toh acchha aap chupchaap soti rehti...πŸ˜•

Aise---πŸ˜•

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Urvashi rocksss πŸ‘
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yes here I am 100% agree with uπŸ˜† dellu ko pol kholne aur help karne se to achha hai soti raheπŸ˜‰
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bilkul theek for urvashi who is playing juhi this year 
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
URVASHI...YOU Rockkk,,baby
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously, Urvashi shud keep mum coz one wrong word from her mouth n BB ppl show her i a wrong manner...so its better she keeps quiet, play the game the same way she is playing now, n not get close to anybody not even Mink...
I didn't like the way Mink provoked Urvashi to speak all wrong things yesterday n herself didn't speak a word against anybody...
Urvashi shud seriously stop getting emotionally attached to ppl especially Aashka...the lady doesn't deserve this...!!!

But still, I wud say, Urvashi u r the best!!! Keep Being the way u r!!!πŸ₯³
-Cruiser- thumbnail
With 5 new guys coming in, Delnaz'sgroup has become very strong!

Urvashi hasn't helped her cause by not extending a courtesy welcome to Aashka and others too.

Being inside house, she should have extended some kind of a welcome...now Delu has got strengthened, while Urvashi only has Mink's ears to share her troubles with!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Then ashka wud say...urvashi is sooo fake..she is pretending to welcome me..
Lol...
The advantage is in her favour...she can play it in both ways
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Urvashi is dumb
Her loud mouth is the reason...she talks without thinking...
U cannot play the game like this...she blurts out anything which always goes against her...
Its ok to have an opinion about everything but stupid to shout it out to everyone
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjanruna

Cruiser i hate both faku urvashi faku delu May be she is fake here also but still i believe while sad,crying sheding tears depend on how much sad on that moment and one's own personality , community ,environment.

I don't care, who of the two does better in end.😊

My point is Urvashi's mimicry, infront of Salman as well as Delu, has now ensured Delu will be extremely careful of coming up wth performances like that!πŸ˜•

Come on...when due to Vishal house members lost on luxury budget, there was NO REASON for Delu alone to start 'crying' (if it can be called that)!πŸ˜›