.Nautanki Times#23-Tumhara Hoon Main Aur Tum Meri.

Posted: 11 years ago

Dimple and Shivu sitting and drooling over RK <3

Dimpy: RK!! Mera Ishq... Mera Junoon 
Shivu: Tu Mera Hero...!!
Dimpy: Shivu... tujhe lagta hai... RK will come to break Maddy's fast?
Shivu: oyee...!! agar nahi aayega na... toh madam.. show kaise badhega?
Dimpy: arey...! I am being melodramatic types! I know he will...!
Shivu: btw... abhi main kya bolu!
Dimple: SHUT UP!! Guys... please hamare paas convo nahi hai abhi karne ko!! we're tooo much into RK!! aap log NL enjoy karo!

Shivu: yes yes!! enjoy people!! agli baar hoyega mast convo

Most Romantic Moment =  M.Hurr
Worst Scene of the Week = lovelygeet24x7
Worst Character of the Week = Phoenix.Xeelan
Hilarious Moment of the Week = lovelygeet24x7 
Stupidest Moment of the Week = Armu4eva
Fashion Icon of the Week =  -DamnedDrooler-  
Punchline of the Week = Armu4eva
Dialogue of the Week = -Dimple-
Off-Screen DVD Moment of the Week = NIDIZ
Fashion Disaster of the Week = Phoenix.Xeelan
Picture of the Week = Armu4eva
Siggy of the Week = jnawaz
Icon of the Week (Animated) = -Dimple-
Icon of the Week (Non-Animated) = OnlyHope
VM of the Week = bubblygal1711 
FF/SS/OS of the Week = _Aanchal_
Most Active Post of the Week(Sticky) = x.Maaneet4eva.x
Article of the Week = Jyo_Ksg

Main Banner- Dimple
Section Banners- -Stutz-
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago

RK has a blot on his face of Mehendi,which Madhu shows to a sleeping RK and unknowingly Madhu gives RK a ,mehendi scar😆😳,RK says to Madhu that he's moon who has a blot on it😆,Madhu is in hurry because  its her time to eat sargi for KC,just than RK asks her to help him removing this and she must know because she used to work in the parlor ,she than brings toothpaste and tells him to apply on the blot for some minutes and than the blot will disappear and she's about to go when RK stops her again and asks if he will say no,will she stop and not go? She says no I will not and they share an intense eyelock.

Madhu goes with RK on his sets,while RK rehearses for his shot and lines,Madhu keeps staring RK with a sweet smile on her face(never DD looked so adorable and innocent😳) which irks RK😆 and he asks what the matter is and she just comes on sets and smile always, she says my mother likes my smile very much to which RK says because she knows the reason of it😆,Madhu than tells him he's wearing ulta jacket😆 RK gets up and takes off his jacket and Madhu helps him and they share a cute moment 😳and Madhu continue drooling on RK and just than she begins to feel unwell and RK gets concerned for her. 😳

The worst scene is definitely when Dips secretly mixes something in the sargi & after eating that MB's health starts to deteriorate 😭😭. If felt really sad to see MB still keeping fast for R.K even though her health was not permitting her to do so!. And this DIPS😡😡. HATE her😡😡. Hw can she stoop so low!🤢

Regards 
Rashmita

There were many cute moments of Rishbala which were also very funny😳😳like when MB points out to R.K that he had worn his jacket wrongly😆😳 & when MB's mehendi on R.K's face & he is like look Biwi even I have become moon aur mere upar bhi daag lag gaya hai🤣 & then she gives him TOOTHPASTE 😳😆😆. & R.K is like khana khilana tak think tha Biwi par tum ab yeh toothpaste bhi🤣

Regards
Rashmita

Biwi ...dekho MAIN BHI CHAND BAN GAYA hun ..mere GAAL pe bhi DAAG hai

^^ oh my god...🤣 this man is too much ... 😆 he has to be the most self-loving man.. in the universe..!! The expressions.. the punchline ... omg... i couldnt stop grinning...!! 😆 Total paisa vasool .. i say...!

Like seriously 😳 u gotta be kidding me. 🤢 'Eating from TRASH'  ... eww .. just eww man..! I couldnt stop feeling pukish ..watching that scene... when Madhu picked up the sargi from trash bin ... laid it out on a plate.. n ate it with full devotion ... i mean.. love for ur hubby ..respect for traditions is one thing..but this is taking things a bit TOO TOO far 🤢

Not just stupid.. i call it the most disgusting moment..! 🤢

Likhke Mehendi se.. SAJNA ka naam... jise padhti hun main Subah-ho-Shaam..

Awww just awww man.. how adorable is this 😳 ... sweet wifey .. after getting the mehendi of her Sajnas name done on her hands ...couldnt stop herself from drooling on him.. all over again  while he slept..! And if that was not enouf.. she showed her sleeping hunk ..her mehendi..! Just look at the happiness on Madhus face... ADORABLE 

Tujhe dekhun ...Tujhme kho jayun aaj ...main bhul jaun..subah-shaam

Oh .. boy ... wifey under major.. DROOL attack 😉😆  couldnt stop gaping ..gawking.. drooling n checking out her HOT MAAL .. who looked total KAMAAL 😳! As she recited the dialogues from his movie script.. she couldnt stop gushing through out.. making RK go ..nuts 😆

Intezar... meri subaho ko tere shamo ka.. meri shamo ka tere aane ka 

Despite the angry words...the rude... OUTTT  n the clear ... 'Tumhara jhoot moot ka pati nahi aaega' ... Madhu had faith in her heart..that her man..would come.. help her fulfill her dharam and break her fast..! Decked in a red overall sexy saree.. Madhu is all set to conquest her hubbys heart all over again..! 😳😳😳

Ok I really dont want to repeat the same person again and again but I'm helpless so I have to make Deepali the Bakra of the week again for her deeds. 😕 This week she was pretty ermm Active in Karwachauth ki Nautanki film 😆 She mixed Kimak in Madhu's sargi which would made it difficult for her to keep the fast in empty stomach because Kimak is difficult to digest. for this act, madhu got ill and she has to go through severe pain but still her determination of keeping the fast for RK's long life didn't break. Failed again Dipz 😆

Guesses ... Well it's a easy one here no brainer ... Our very own Madhubala ... she was looking red hot is red sari ... Beyond stunning ... There aren't enough words to describe her and her beauty ... Red Suites Drashti so well ... Its her kind of color ... 

I got someone for fashion disaster this week 😆 Bittuji -0 his hideous yellow shiry he wore probably for 2/3 days and looks like never ironed, buttons coming out and Bittujis body coming out of the shirt and looks like he took it from some bundle of wasted cloths!!! so he is the deserving fashion disaster this week. 

Madhu:Jab tum nazron ke saamne hote ho to Dil tezi se dhadakne lagta hai
Kuch kuch hone lagta hai, jaise, jaise
RK: Jaise?
Madhu: Jaise hassi chutne waali ho, Tumne apna jacket ulta pehna hai

Like seriously? Madhu bhi na, she knows very well how to Ek teer se do neeshane🤣😉 Ek taraf to she all lot pot her hubby with her talks, oh wait, ahem ahem😆 romantic talks🤣 and on the other hand she makes him feel all izzat ka faaluda🤣

RK the superstar, parde pe 20 gundo ko akela maarne waala, Ek jacket bhi dhang se nahi pehan sakta

And here it goes. When madhu was making his jacket all good good it was like she will seduce him all right here, right now☺️🤣

By ..tanya..

31 Likes

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295493&TPN=105

By chakku_chudail

30 Likes

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295493&PID=70366679&#70366679

This week we have a tie for the winner of the siggy!! And the winners are (with 32 votes each) 

mjht_one

and

-AmyHeartzNoah-

Pg 117

~Shivu and Dimple~
Jaaannuuu 🤗Me firstEdited by divi4u - 11 years ago
Congrats 2 the winners 🥳
Originally posted by divi4u

Jaaannuuu 🤗Me first
🤗 kidhar rehte ho aapp?? MB forum pe hardly any comments??😲😲
Originally posted by --Shivu--

🤗
<font size="2">kidhar rehte ho aapp?? MB forum pe hardly any comments??😲😲</font>

aap milte hi nahi yaha jaanu.. toh mai aake karu bhi kya yahan!

Originally posted by divi4u

aap milte hi nahi yaha jaanu.. toh mai aake karu bhi kya yahan!

main toh full time idhar bhatakti rehti hoon😳😆😆