Posted: 11 years ago
(After Madhu reaches the farmhouse and does pittai of RK)

'Madhu', said Rk looking at her sit with her back towards him, 'are you still angry at me? Biwi abhi bhi gussa hai?'

Madhu silently turns around and stares at him with the obvious look.

'Achaa baba'I'm sorry! And Biwi'tum jaanti ho ke mein sorry nahiin kehta kissi se bhi, toh meri sorry ka upmaan mat karna'

'RK! How do I make you realise what you did was wrong?! Tumhe pata hain ke Maa aur mein kitne pareshaan ho gaye the? You shoulg have called any of us and informed you were coming here'at least you should have told me! And if you dint want to call'you could have messaged!'

'But'' said Rk with a fail attempt

'Haan haan'I know you are Superstar RK 'magar insaniyat naam ki cheez hoti hai ke nahiin? If it was Malik in your place he would have never left the Chawl without making sure that one of us at least knows where he is going. Either he calls us or he leaves a message. And you! You dint even tell us'' roared Madhu until she was cut of by RK

'Madhu Madhu Madhu'ye sasurji kahaan se aagaye beech mein? Why do you always compare me with him? Do you look for Malik in every man you meet?'

'Nahiin'mein'woh'' Madhu murmured

'Kya keh rahi thi Biwi?' said RK with a teasing tone. He looked at her nervous face and then onto her mesmerising eyes.

Madhu irked by his mild teasing, 'I was saying that I look for his strength and kindness in other men, not his replica. I look in a man for who would love his wife and take her as she is - with all the faults and imperfections - and love them for who they are and not what he might want her to be. Someone who would treat women equally. Someone who would look at her with love and care and would stand up for her with pride. You know what I mean?'

Rk becomes saddened hearing this and looks away in deep thought, and after a while, 'And when you find such a man?'

'I would be content', said Madhu with a smile.

RK felt guilty in his heart for all that he had done to her. He knew he could never be the one for her. 'I hope Biwi that you find someone as such. You would definitely deserve him.' he finally said. He was trying soo hard to control his emotions from scurrying out. He turned and looked at her and said casually, 'Though I hope you would call me for your wedding. It wouldn't be awkward right? Friends can attend another friends wedding? Are we friends?'

Madhu simply looked at him. She got up and started to drag RK across the room. She knew what she had to do. It was now or never!

'Madhu? Kahaan le jaa rahi ho mujhe?' RK demanded

'The thing is RK'maine apne liye woh ladka dhoond liya hain. And I love him a lot. Don't you want to meet him?'

RK looked at Madhu with a puzzled face, 'Milgaya hain'love'kyaan??
Tumhe milgaya hain? And you dint ask me? How come I have never met him? Do i know him?' (with a possessive tone)

'It's a surprise'come with me!' said Madhu with an excited tone

'He is here??!' Rk said in a surprised voice

'Yeah'he is everywhere I go'ghar pe, sets pe, aur ye farmhouse pe bhi'' Madhu said with a naughty look in her eyes. She knew he was falling for this.

RK starts to think who could the guy be, and after a while he had his moment of epiphany, 'Kyaan??! Bittuji??!' he managed to say it out loud, loud enough for Madhu to hear he said something.

Madhu stares at RK. 'What are you saying RK?'

'Nothing' says Rk. He starts to think again'could his prediction be right? Is that why that motu stopped siding with me and all of a sudden started siding with his 'Bhabhiji'? Disgusting man! Let him come in front and I will teach him a lesson!

They reached the other end of the room towards where the windows were. Rk was facing Madhu who was standing, facing the window.

'Woh tumhare peechey khada hain' said Madhu

RK fuming in his mind and thinking that it better not be Bittuji standing out there, turns around to find himself staring at a handsome, tall and pretty sexy looking man. RK thinks to himself, not as handsome as me. Dressing style not too bad. Looks almost like what I would wear. Hey'wait a second'it's not something I would wear'Iam wearing it! He was staring at himself in the window glass. Stupid me! thinks RK. He then opens the window n peeps out'

Madhu in the mean time was lost in her thoughts looking at him, and smiling.

'I can't see him! Kahaan hain?' asked Rk. He could only see the driver sitting on the bench outside.

'RK'tumne abhi usse dekha!'

'Kyaan?? Tum aur Driver??!

Madhu laughing, moves forward and closes the window. 'Pagal ho gaye ho RK? Mein aur Driver Bhayya? Aur tum kehte ho ke mujhe Psychiatrist ki zaroorat hain!'

RK angrily looks at her. 'Toh kahaan hain ye ladka?'

Madhu points towards the window. 'Woh raha!'

RK turns around to see him looking at himself again. 'Madhu'I think agar kisi ko khidki se dekhna hota hain toh khidkhi open kar ke dekh te hain'band kar ke nahiin!'

Madhu giggling, says 'Toh I'm showing you him only! RK tumhe chashme ki zaroorat hain kyaan?'

RK irked says 'Madhu this is my reflection'where is the guy? Accha'at least tell me his name?'

Madhu walks closer to RK and says, 'RK'

RK who was still waiting for her to continue speaking says, 'I asked you his name Biwi not mine! Naam kya hain?'

'Thats what I just said. His name is RK!'

'Is dunya mein sirf ek hi RK hain aur woh mein hoon'toh yeh RK kahaan se tapka?' said Rk

Madhu touches his forehead softly and says, 'Buddhu!' She then comes more closer to RK. 'Agar tum jaante hon ke RK ek hi hain toh''

It took a while for Rk to understand what she meant. He then said in a softened and cautious tone, 'Madhu'?' He stared into her hazel brown eyes and got entranced. He started to think'does she really love ME?

Madhu comes closer and hugs RK and says 'RK'I love you!'

Rk, surprised at what just happended'was paralysed. He dint know what to say or do anymore.

'Rk'? Do you love me?' Madhu whispered to RK

Rk coming back to his senses, pushes her back a little and starts caressing her face. He gently pulls her closer and brushes his lips against hers. Lips feathered over her face, teasing the corners of her mouth, withholding the promise of seduction. Teeth nibbled at the lobe of her ear, and she sighed as the small spark of pain shot inestimable currents of pleasure along her skin, drugging her with delight and slow, smouldering desire. All she could do was only stand swaying with dazed sensations. Her mouth was seeking his for fulfilment. He gave her only a brief taste of his lips before th<font size="4">ey</font> roamed to the hollow of her throat, and his hand moved slowly from curve to curve.

RK could not stop himself. Madhu dint ask him too.

THE END
(Plz continue with your own imaginations! And forgive any spelling or grammatical errors. It's my first time with an OS. If it seems I copied someone else's OS/SS/FF please do know its purely coincidental. Please do comment and like it!)
Edited by 05051993 - 11 years ago
Awesome OS. I luvd it.Do write more.
Bt RK thought it was Bittu ji ?? I mean seriously 🤣🤣

Note : Ur ID is different.Its all number. Is it ur Birth Day date 😳
Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
Hahahahaha BITTUJIII.. Rofl.. Well written.. <3
RK has officially LOST it.. Haha..
..Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
Originally posted by colorsluv

Awesome OS. I luvd it.Do write more.
Bt RK thought it was Bittu ji ?? I mean seriously 🤣🤣

Note : Ur ID is different.Its all number. Is it ur Birth Day date 😳

Thnx. Glad you liked it! 😊
yeah…thought it needed an element of humour…so tada! Bittuji it was 😛
Yup…its my birthdate 😳
Originally posted by EverGirl

Hahahahaha BITTUJIII.. Rofl.. Well written.. <3

thnx! 😛
Bittuji.? Seriously? Is Rk mad to think lyk dat? Use koi aur nhi mila..
rk is such a dumbo !! bittuji !! 🤣