Fan Fictions

ENJOY THE SILENCE kr OS

--devilish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

It was yet another normal day..for the people whos life was normal...simple and ordinary..but it was a special day for someone..and that person was feeling over the moon which lasted only for 20 seconds...diappointment spread across her face as she whirled from the calender..and tucked few strands of her pure black hair behind her ear..It has been an year since the couple got married and today was their aniversary..They were famously known as Romeo and Juliet or more properly to say "lovebirds" by their neighbourhood as they believed that their love never died and the people who envied them surmised that nothing can tear them apart..They were also given a tag named Kriya + Rey = Kriyansh..

Kriya sighed deeply looking at their wedding picture..as her hubby was out of town and she is vexed whether he remembers about their anniversery or not..she gently stroked her wedding ring remembering how she forwarded her hand when he proposed her for marraige but now she was forlorn and was craving to be beside him but the fact that he is out of town and still didnt call  to wish her made her frown..she jiggled with the landline deciding whether to call him or not.."if he doesn't remember i will make him remember...i will call him now...but what if hes busy..?" .Then she got up thinking that she will unnecessarily disturb him during his work..when the landline rang...TRING TRING!...it rang for the first time and  her face gleamed with exictment thinking that it was him...it rang again and she finally lifted the call and blurted "hello??!!" "Hello mam...this is Della Jones fro-" she cut the phone with anger..how stupid of me she thought..what can i expect from rey..?? shaadi se pehele bhi aise the aur shaadi ke baad bhi..I was his reminder..and he was a bulakadh...chahe kaam ke bare mein ho ya b day...unhe kuch yaad nahi rehetha...rey will be rey only..she chuckled softly..and again the phone rang...and this time she was sure-footed that it was rey..a happy and an elated voice answered the call but she again cut the call as it was the same person who had called earlier..

She went into her closet and removed her wedding dress which still as beautiful as before..she ran her fingers through the frills made of tulle and still could smell the perfume which had used then..she smiled widely looking at it..and wished he was here.."aap kab call karenge..??" she question imaging the pillow as her rey..and finally rested her head on it thinking how they met for the first time..

FLASHBACK:

After a hectic day she finally was free from her shift..She came out of the cafe and headed towards the house..A long lonely road ahead...and no person was to be found..she prefered walking to hiring a taxi..and blithely hummed a sweet tune...and strived happily..as nothing went wrong in the cafe and her boss actually appriciateed her passion for her work...she liked it when someone praised relating to any kind of help or work whether small or big..and she was happy with her part time job..it wasn't that bad..She stretched her arms wide in mirth and spined twice and stopped chuckling ,thinking that it would be embarassing if someone saw her doing such weird things..she turned left and made her way towards the park from where she had to go a curch beside her place..while walking she saw few drunks bad guys sitting on their bikes...she quickly crossed the lane to the other side not willing to get in to hot water but what can stop these cheapos? They started hooting and whistling and started walking behind her...Kria quickly fastend her pace biting her lower lip way to hard that it started bleeding and after sometime she was almost running from those retards who were after her as if she was some animal , going into a shop and waiting there will be useless as they will be waiting for her outside and she coudlnt do anything as they were four of them...

She turned left and then right and then ran down the sub way and had no idea were she was going until she bumped into someone..she gasped and was panting...that person was giving death glares to those guys he quickly pulled kria behind him and hit those four people so hard that they were almost gonna die..
"thank u so much for ur help.." kria blurted

"nevermind..by the way u should know that you shouldnt be out at this time and that too in this place.." he replied

"i..i actaully..lost my way.." she said looking down..

"where do u stay..?" he questioned

"i..um..i.." she hesitated..

"don't worry I'm not going to kidnapped u or do any stuff like that.." he said chuckling..

"Edifice Street 11 " she replied..

"i will walk u.." he replied humbley
 and they started walking..

"by the way I'm Rey " he said forwarding his hand..

"Kriya" she replied shaking it..

As their hands touched they both felt vibes and electic current and as soon  as their eyes met..they completely landed in a different world..cold breeze blowing and no one on the street..then all of a sudden a kria hugged rey hearing the sound of the thunder..and they were like that for dont know how much time..it could have been the perfect moment but it was ruined when rey got a call and kriya pulled backed realising what she was doing...don't know why but she felt something very sweet about him and felt reaaly very safe..They finally reached her place and kriya was at the door ready to get in when she thanked him one last time and rey went on his way..

Next day rey was getting bored and was damn hungry but was equally lazy to prepare something for himself so he decided to order some pizza from his favourite cafe..25 minutes later the door bell rang as soon as he opened the door the person standing there took him by surprise..it was kriya..

"kriya..? " he gasped..

"rey ?? so this is ur house?..heres ur pizza and coke...that will be 4$ sir "she said handing over the pizza

"hey come in..and u dont have to call me sir..we are friends u see.."

"nah am gud..i have other delivery's to do..well i have to call u sir am rite nw doing my duty u see.." she said taking the money from rey and was about to go when..

"hey..wait.." he said..

"would u like to hang around with me..? u know like a d..da...d-" he was cut off..

"date??" she asked..to which rey nodded cutely..

"i would love too..pick me up at 8?" she said..and went off..

Rey yelled screamed with joy and did his victory dance..

The time arrived those lovebirds to meet..As soon as kriya exited out of the cafe she saw rey waiting for her on the bike..she smiled and sat behind him..and he started driving so fast that kriya hugged him in fear and he obvioualy enjoyed it..

"rey please slow jao nah.." she yelled..

"arey but i like it whn u hug" he replied but stopped as she cut him off..

"hug kya..??" she said raising her eyebrow..

"kuch nahi..woh i like speed u see.." he said..

They finally reached an isolated place..

"rey where are we?" she asked skecptically..

"u will know " he said winking.."now u have to wear this.." and blindfolded kriya on her approval..

There was huge hot air ballon .it had no door so rey jumped inside...Rey enterned in a hero mood..lifted kriya by her waist and thats how she got in..she didnt mind being so close to him..she felt as if she had known him since ages.."rey aap kya kar rahe ho ?" she asked curiously "shsh..enjiy the silence.." rey said as he detached the air ballon with the anchor and the huge balloon started flowing..kriya felt as if she was going up...Rey slowly opened the blind fold and as soon as kriya opened..she extriatedly hugged rey giving a cute squeal...and rey as usual enjoyed it..

"gosh rey aap bata nahi sakthe the..mein toh dar hi gayi thi..phew.." she said pulling back..

"bata detha toh surprise kaise hota..?" he said giving his million dollar smile to which kriya melted..

Rey slowly interwined his hand with hers..both enjoyed the scenary as the hot air ballon floated in the stary sky..they felt as if they were travellling through a traffic jam of milkey way and they were gonna go home which was the cresent moon..Both unknowingly fell in love..it was a beautiful felling..they did not leave their hands and watched the tiny beautiful buildings and fledglings fly across the air balloon..they finally reached the starting point of their love travel..

"kriya..please will u look down..?" rey asked..

"par kyu..?" kriya asked..

"tum dekho to sahi.."...Kriya bent down slightly and saw that the green grass was decorated with luminous lights...kriya couldn't help but just gape at it.."hey wait it says something.." She read it one by one..it said.."I love u kriya..will u be my girlfriend..?"
Kriya didnt know what to say..and unknowingly a tear escaped her eyes..she had never seen such a sweet guy...after her last break up.."awie..I love u too.." she replied and threw herself over him...and rey squeezed her in happiness..Kriya pulled back and their lips touched..She closed her eyes, and returned the kiss, placing her slim arms around his neck. She drew herself closer to bathe in his wondrous heat and energy. Their warm bodies shone like one, and were filled with passion for one another.He kept his top lip aligned with her top lip and his bottom lip aligned with her bottom lip. They finally pulled after 10 minutes..and got down of the air balloon..every couple after their first kiss go for long drive or a romantic walk but this couple had a crazy idea..

"7...8...9...10..I am coming rey..!!" kriya said turning from the tree..She looked behind tree...bushes..benches...but was not to be found anywhere..and our kriya in known for her panic + worried expression.."rey where r u?? now come outside" she yelleed but no reply came.."u r scaring me now.." she said again as she was in front of a photobooth facing backwards..and someone pulled her..and she gave a eardrum breaking scream..and the person who pulled her in shut her mouth by placing his palms on her lips and they didnt notice that the machine was on and it autimatically clicked a pic..Rey had already inserted coins and they could take atleast ten photos with them..

"tum kitna chilla thi ho.." he replied removing his hand..

"rey app" she said breathing a sigh of relief..

They gave some weird poses and the lst one was a pic in which they were kissing..

END OF FLASHBACK:

The constant ringing of the door disturbed her day dreaming as she was mouthing kisses in air thinking rey was actaully present there..She stood sau "ugh..i hate this.." and received the door...to her surprise there was none..she suspicious looked here and there and finally her eyes caught something..it was a box wrapped in glittery red paper with nylon white ribbons..she smiled lifting it up..Happy fingers tore the wrapper carefully...and it was really cute teddy bear with a heart on its hand..and a note attached to it which read "please press the heart.." Kriya curiously pressed it and a cute voice saying.."I love sooo much..." danced across the room

"awie...so sweet of- wait who gave this to me..?" she said "is it rey..? no no no...it can't be possible hes out of town.."..

Still she wanted to know who was doing this so she finally called rey.."hie linecutter.." she said blushing..

"hello baatcutter..kaisi  ho..?" rey said in a happy tone..

"I'm good..woh actually gift bohot cute tha ha.." kriya replied

"gift..? konsa ? maine toh kuch nahi diya..aur waise bhi aaj toh tum haara b'day bhi  nahi hai toh.." rey replied hurridly..

"acha...aapko kuch yaad nahi..?? fine...go and love your work..kuch yaad matth rakhna.." kriya replied getting annoyed and cut the phone before rey could say a thing..Kriya waited for the phone to ring thinking that he would call her to apologise but it didnt ring..she was so mad that she threw the phone which outside the window..and she watched it go and hit a cat that ran onto the mainroad and it was almost gonna get itself killed when the car stopped and the other veichle stopped in a hurry with horns and kriya gasped looking at the havoc she created..stuck out her tongue.."sorry cat sorry universe ji.." she whispered biting her nail..

To distract herself from the "not wishing her thingy.."  she went out for shopping..as sson as kriya entered the bottique the manager ordered the staff to bring a comfortable sofe for her..kriya sensed something weird about it as she was a regular customer and never received such attention..

"hello mrs singhania...happy anniversary.." he wished..

"haww inhe yaad hai par rey..gosh i hate u.." she mumbled underneath her breath to which the manager said something.."mam did u say something..?"

"no..no nothing..thank you so much..do u have something in red..like a party wear.."

"yes mam..i will be right back.." he replied and the staff got many dresses for her..she tried evrything on and finally picked a dress..

"how much for these..?" she asked..

"it free for you mam.." the manager replied..

"what..?" kriya replied getting confused..

"yes mam u heard me right..today is a special day for u...and he already paid for it.." he replied..

"who paid..?"

"he asked not to mention his name.." the manager said..

THE DRESS

Kriya wondered who it was...it wasnt rey for sure as he was out of town and idnt seem to remember a thing about his day...today morning she got a teddy bear and now dresses for free..? great..! she thought ..the rest of the day she spent inside her house watching old movies still mad at reyand was hungry now so she went out to have something she was walking on the footpath looking at the window displays...when a parachute slowly fell infront of her..but she didnt seem to pay attention..as she started walking a bit fast..more parachutes fell landed on the gound and one landed on her shoulder..she picked up and read.."do u wanna know who it is..?" and looked up to see whether there was someone or not..she further read it.."get into the car that is in front of you" she looed in front of her to see a pure black rangerover.."and we will meet in a lake house.." A man got out of the carand opened the back door for her..kriya hesistated...whether to get in or not..but deep inside she wanted to know who it was..she finally got in and didnt when she doozed of.."mam..mam??" she hear someone say.."mam we are here.." said the dirver.."oh thank u for the ride.." she said and got out of the car..It was a beautiful lake house and kriya just gaped at it..the driver asked kriya to wear a blindfold and she accepted as she loved surprises..the diver slowly took her to the sward where the personw as waiting...

THE LAKE HOUSE:

"can i now take out the blindfold.." she asked..but no reply came.."hello??" she yelled again.but gasped as a muscular arm circled aroung her waist.."who is it..??" she asked backing off and was about to fall when the person caught her...but due to the focre they both fell on the ground..he slowly removed the blindfold..no prizes to guess it was Rey..."rey app?" she said while she was in his arms..

"tum he kya laga mein bhool jaunga..??"

"waise aap toh har cheeze bhoolthe ho nah.." she said ginvin her cute smile and spread her arms around his neck..

"ouch! tum pehele se thodi moti ho gayi ho.." he replied chuckling..to which kriya made an 'O' with her mouth and hit him playfully replying.."u would love me anyway.." they both got and rey claped his hands and to kriya's surprise lanterns glowed and they was a table perfect for both of them..

"rey..its so beautiful..i love u soo much.." she said attacking him with a hug..

They both finally sat and enjoyed differrent delicacies and had a awesome time together..After having a romantic walk they decided to watch a moving..they took thier seats and strated watching..kriya was sitting infront of rey and he emraced her from behind..

His tongue brushed her fragile shell of the ear..he blew a light breath over the moist spot and she shivered..how could she find the strength to resist him when his nearnessalone drove her to distraction...She nevere coveted to elude fron his comforting arms which now embraced her from behind..His wet kisses set her heart on fire making her inside melt...he slowly tilted her towards him and her luscious lips persuaded him to make a moveas his eyes burnt with lust and she drowned in his vehement scrutiny..their lips finally touched which was being craved for since ages and their composure was impossible..Her cheeks turned rubicund when he whispered.."u make me feel alive.." underneath the kiss and his heart elated in her demure as they pulled away unwillingly.."i love u" she replied back in her disarming voice which made him love her even more unconditionally..He lifted her and placed her on the bed and now he was on the top of her with her arms wrapped around his neckas he planted wet kisses on the collarbone while his right hand was stroking her cheeks and the other was circled aroung her perfect feminine waisteshe let out soft moan in pleasure as she played with his smooth hais maker her emotions vulnerableit was a feeling of  bliss..which never seemed to unalleviate..never seemed to shut offher planted his overwhelming kisses on her neckas she quivered looking up at the ceiling..she polaced her hands on his chest andfelt his heartbeat go fast and slowly made her way to opend the top button of his shirt which came out due to the sonstrenation which kriya experienced when he suddenly crushed his lips against hers sending fireworks down her spine which was soon broken by her mr.rightas he extricated her tiny waist controlling his urges and layed beside hershe shifted towards him and rested her head between his head and shoulders...which was the most safest place in the whole universe..and slwoly inhaled his aroma which intoxicated her to a peaceful sleep leaving rey to admire her cute mumbles in her sleep "i will never let go of u.." was all he heard which had him going that he is the most luckiest to have kriya before going back to a good night sleep under the auburn bedsheets besdie his life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Satarupa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Res... 😊
Unres...
AWESOME os...👏