Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Village house will join Big boss house

spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys..Salman just talked about a secret that's going to be revealed soon. I think no one will be eliminated from Village house. All of them will be given a chance to come to main house.

This will give them a chance to reveal the drama at village house created by imam...and more fights between aashka-urvashi. It will be interesting to see how Imam will get back at nirahua.

As far as eliminations will be concerned, 2 people might get evicted every week..but main house will be asked to nominate only members of village house for eviction for 1st week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It will be a big flock.
They should have Vishal or Vrajesh in the house.
No Aansu plz.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No ashka plz...as if Dillu is not enough...
greeenscorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they didnt give the full thing... pata nahi if they are gonna incorporate both houses together or what are their plans...i guess thats the reason why they havent kept a captain too this week... maybe it will be the nominations that would be different...
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
howmany people will be in BB house...

how come the voteout contestants an come simply like that...

then call sidhu aseem shampat kashif and sayantini...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this a pure guess work? Other than Salman saying there is some secret to be revealed(which can be anything like Delu will stop snoring from tonight), is there any reason to guess that this is going to happen?
spartangayle thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

howmany people will be in BB house...

how come the voteout contestants an come simply like that...

then call sidhu aseem shampat kashif and sayantini...

Sampat is too boring to be called back.Kashif was taken off due to rumours of his friendship with salman i believe, sidhu is doing commentary for ind-england...Sayantani must be having some other reason.

spartangayle thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

Is this a pure guess work? Other than Salman saying there is some secret to be revealed(which can be anything like Delu will stop snoring from tonight), is there any reason to guess that this is going to happen?

Yes mate...Just my thoughts.
spartangayle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

No ashka plz...as if Dillu is not enough...

I think all deserve a chance to come to main house now that this whole village concept was introduced.If Imam got a chance to go there by breaking rules and having fights with all...others too will get a chance.
arhum thumbnail
may b they will ask VH contestants to nominatefor this week n this will give MH contestants... n this will give them a big shock n they will tell them that there is a padosi house next to them n they nominate them... secretly ... 
n the main house contestants will make guesses who r the contestants..
what do u say????