I felt really bad... UNTIL I REALIZED

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2012-11-29T05:00:58Z
Watching todays sbs/sbb /e24 I started feeling really bad for sanaya and the whole team,because I supported the show shutting down with Sarun. But then I started thinking, and while yes my heart does go out to THE WHOLE TEAM of ipkknd, they handle the whole situation really crappy. I mean, they knew their lead actor was leaving and they cudve eased him out slowly so us fans could get used to something else, even though Barun leaving wouldve still broke my heart.Cry And also, the show severely banked and showed mostly Arnav and Khushi, and yes everyone wanted to see them in every frame including me, they should have had better sub-plots and built up the other characters that we all loved so much... NK and giving him a love interest/giving anjali a better role, I felt her role was soo inconsistant from being a sweet anjali to didi ki saut to weepy weak pregant no belly anjali to tough and strong Anjali. If they had done some of that, I think it wouldnt have blown into the circus that it did. Now I have no idea what went on behind the scenes or whose fault it is... or if its anyones fault... but that fact is I still stand by the decision of ending ipkknd with Sarun/ARSHI because that is all we saw on screen and we could not relate to anything else. I just wish I could my point of view to Sanaya,so she would understand where we are comming from, for me, it wasnt about Barun leaving that made me want the show to end, it was the butchering of the characters especially hers, I LOVE Sanaya and hated her being degraded like that, and want much more for her. So Sanaya, I hope one day u will understand why we crazy fans fought for the show, it was because we all love you guys soo much.

sry if this was to long or no one agrees with me... I just wanted to vent out my feelings after watching them cry like that.Cry I cant stand how they think badly of us
3 Likes this
Posted: 2012-11-29T05:05:52Z
so true.. i don understand y gul din do anythin.. she had 3 months wen barun put down his papers.. yget d leads married at 1st place wen u kno tat 1 of the lead is gonna quit.. she got them married nd made them all d more inseparable.. 
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go