Unwanted panic has been created!!

divivivi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
With just a single promo,which was not even very clearly predicting anything too much of unwanted hype has been created.

The end  of promo showed Ram falling down and Priya shouting after the gun shot and doctors telling we could not save  him.But whom??They just mentioned "HIM" and not "MR KAPOOR".
It could have been even Pradeep as somedays back he will think and decide based upon the storyline if he'll continue after the leap.

But i don't know wat made the ppl and press write Ram is leaving the show.
Did he mention anywhere anytime tat he is qutting?This has been a season of quitting.I agree.All becoz of attitude problem of the actors

But Ram Kapoor is one person whom i see having constant interactions with his fans thro twitter,sends an audio blog once in 2 months thro his fan based website,share pics and videos once in a while just for the happiness of his fans.(recent ones were the KBC pics posted 2 days back)
He continues to be the King and highest paid actor in Indian Television but has never had attitude @ any point.
He himself clarified long back that he initially signed only for 150 episodes.But he said he'll continue till the show runs and NOT LEAVE THE SHOW how many ever films he has to do.

Further more he is just doing supporting roles in Bollywood for which he'll never compromise his King Size career on Television

Even now Ram has not clarifed anything on twitter regarding this matter.It is just becoz there is a twist in KHTV .If he clarifies openly then the suspense of KHTV will be broken.So he might have been told by Ekta to maintatin silence on this.
This silence has been taken for granted by the press and some foolish ppl.

In worst case if Ram has decided to quit,he would definitely have informed much in prior to his fans regarding his situation.

Ppl talk about Ekta might do anything to her shows like she killed Mihir in Kyunki.
I agree tat an Ekta Kapoor show can have many craps like tat.

But guys v have understand tat BALH is not a normal family soap like Kyunki  Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi  where the storyline was concentrated on happenings in a family and not on Mihir and Tulsi alone.

But BALH is a love story ONLY AND REVOLVING around Ram and Priya.All the others are shown to move around them

It is evident right from the beginning that Ekta said if she had to do this show she'll do it only with Ram and Sakshi and she waited for them for 3 years for this.So in case Ram decides to quit she'll definitely end the show on a good note rather than continuing the show without Ram.
She might show seperation and leaps but definitely without affecting the essence of the show.Even the current seperation and leap has proved tat.

Like us she also knows that RAM and SAKSHI are the SOUL OF BALH.

So guys whoever again tries to bring in some confusion let us tell them with confidence tat Ram and Sakshi will never let us down.

RAYA WILL ALWAYS ROCK!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post, well said.😃
divivivi thumbnail
Thanks ppl!!
i had so much in mind after the mess tat had been created from last nite 

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Its a superb post yar.. For a second i was confused why did RK not tweeted abt this mess but i m convinced by ur point. He must have told to remain silent only 4 the shake of Khtv..   
Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏Perfect post.What the doctor ordered.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said.😊

The media just needs some petty excuse to come up with some spicy story to create ruckus. 😡
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb post yaar.. in media valon ne to baat ko batangad banadiya.. had hein...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said👏 n agree with u
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with u and a fantastic post on correct time, Ram and Saakshi are the soul of BALH and RaYa will always rock
asimasyed7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

very well said !!! i agree with u completely ...