Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Breaking her Fast: A short Scene

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This is just a stupid scene i imagined while in the half an hour journey to Library... wishing to see RK holding his wife in his arms...here goes...

BREAKING HER FAST

He saw her hit the floor and scooped her up in his arms... her hands fell to her sides and she felt so plaint in his arms... so limp with exhaustion. Her head lolled back as if she didn't even have the strength to hold it straight.

"Bittuji! Where is the doctor?"  He shouted.  What had she done to herself!! The stubborn woman. Bittuji said she refused to give up her fast in spite of his anger, in spite of food poison.. and when he heard the reason for it... he shuddered!! Bittuji was almost in tears arguing with him to save his Bhabhiji.. Stupid stubborn woman!!!

He placed her gently on the bed ...

"Madhu..." he called softly and caressed the hair back from her face.  She didn't respond as if she was slipping away to some place where she couldn't hear his voice. He wanted to rant at her! Shake her hard until her teeth rattled. He will do all that he promised himself ... just let her be well again.

"Water.."  Patil  brought a glass of water.

He wet his kerchief with it and wiped her face with it...  she stirred.

" RK..." a tint of happiness entered her exhausted eyes.

"Biwi ...you..."

Whatever he was about to say was cut off by the doctor's arrival. He examined her. But when he asked her questions regarding the food she had RK saw her trying to evade.

"She had been throwing up because she took the food from the waste bin!!" he shouted, and saw her flinch. "Don't ask me what stupidity made her do that!" he glared.

"She is dehydrated. Rest and plenty of fluids." He wrote on the note pad, "This medicine will help to settle her stomach and relieve the pain." He looked down at her, "But since she is so weak, I want to put her on IV."

On seeing RK's nod, he continued, "I'll make the arrangements."

Once the doctor was out he just stood there and glared at her, fuming at her stupidity. He held back the words that screamed for release, seeing how pale she looked. It seemed even the doctor's administration tired her. He turned away, wondering what was taking the doctor so long.

The gentle rustle made him turn and he saw her trying to stand.

With an expletive, he pushed her back gently but firmly on to the bed, "DO you wish to fall again?"

"Bittuji..." he shouted again.

A soft touch on is hand drew his eyes to hers. "No... IV..."

"What?" his voice trembled with anger, "DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH, WOMAN?"

She shuddered at his rage, but held on..."My ... fast..."

"To hell with your fast! You are going to take that IV even if I have to tie you down on this bed."

"Please... don't." she paused as if gaining strength to go on. " Don't fail me... Please..."

He glared at her, wanting to bend her to his will. She looked back unflinching, a desperation in her eyes.  He sighed, he knew he had to give in this once. "You are too stubborn!"

"Thank ...you..."

"I was not complimenting you!"

"I know."

He refused to let her walk to the terrace, but carried her in his arms and sat down with her. Taking the sieve from the thali that BIttuji brought to them, he supported her hand as she held  it in front of her face to look at the moon. Then moved it in between them to look at each other thru the sieve.  Took the karva and held it to her lips to sip the water and then fed her the sweet, breaking her fast...

My record seems to be stuck on KCšŸ˜•...

So how is it? *Running Away before Aashu comes near ...and Reni ...and Shikhs*!!!

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely OS šŸ‘
would love to see something like this 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome OS , I got emotional while reading šŸ˜­ .

Lovely lovely lovely . Agar ho sake toh aage bhi likho šŸ˜Š . 
eshasrk thumbnail
Would be awesome if this would happen in the show too...

Totally rocking !!!
Yay yay yippee yippee yay! It was beautiful Beauuutttiiiphooolll. Aww aww awwh!
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved your scenes...superbb.šŸ˜Š
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
u know this is exactly what is gonna happen...
mohini110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one Bindu chechi...šŸ˜Š
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love it! Oh I really wish we get to see this in the serial. That'd be a treat!
Anyways very well written.