Sapna and Urvashi - Sapna Vs urvashi

Posted: 11 years ago
i think this forum is going to a level to start 6th world war between sapna and urvashi fans ...

sapna fans -

sapna is kind hearted ...bindaas...straight forward...outspoken...not holding grudges...etc etc...

urvashi fans

urvashi is strong...bindaas...muh pe bolne wali...outspoken ...straight forward...etc etc...

sapna fans against urvashi

urvashi -cunning...shrewd ..back stabbing...loud mouth..etc etc

urvashi fans against sapna

sapna - hyprocrite...mental...back bitching...loud mouth..etc etc...

i'm going thru all the posts from both groups...very few...2-3 people only like sapna and urvashi both...but all others are against each other...

both groups says about their fav is the same thing...but only name is different...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and how they post is like i said that action from her was not good..but she's the best bcose she's this...πŸ˜†

fans are fans...no matter what...no neutral nothing...

even if it is a topic about other contestants vishal or sana or dellu..these two group however will find to say something against sapna or urvashi..not about the topic...πŸ˜†

Topics on Fan base are not allowed.

Topic closed.

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
And the point of your post is πŸ€”

Most of the people I have come across on the forum all are biased one way or another including you. And their likes and posts shout that. Nothing like neutrality when it comes to a show like BB at least I haven't seen neutral audience on this forum.
I think Urv and Sap should team upπŸ‘πŸΌ
The bottom line is, every member that posts on here as a regular is biased. There is just no other way round it. IF you were not biased before, the forum environment turns you into one. Anyone who pretends otherwise is either deluding themselves or trying to subtly brainwash the forum population into somehow believing/accepting that their opinion holds more water than the other person.

But hey I got no issues...I am a biased, non-neutral Sapna fan here and I am loud and proud of it.πŸ˜›
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
This is because you see a show and you like someone. And everyone has there own reason to like someone and to become someone's fan. And it then on how we perceive the person we like , that we write for them or like your said " fight" for them. In any way round it is us users to put forward our POV on the people in the show and their characteristics.

And I have said this earlier as well that neutrality is not universal. What is neutral to you might not be neutral to me because at the end of the day preferences very. For someone being straight-forward might be bad, for me it might be good and so on. And this is why people like different people.

Originally posted by Dark_Knight

Even if they team up and start licking each other's feet, I'd still dislike Urvashi. My reason for disliking Urvashi has nothing to do with my love for Sapna. I find Urvashi loud and annoying and Sapna's opinion towards her has no bearing on me. 
Originally posted by Dark_Knight

this is what i wanted...πŸ˜†

actually bcose of urvashi and sapna fans fight..all the fans are missing dellu and others...πŸ˜†

its only hatrand thrds against urvashi or sapna...if there is dellu hatrand thrd it will go only 2 -3 pages...but if it is about urv or sapna...its goes like anyting...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

The bottom line is, every member that posts on here as a regular is biased. There is just no other way round it. IF you were not biased before, the forum environment turns you into one. Anyone who pretends otherwise is either deluding themselves or trying to subtly brainwash the forum population into somehow believing/accepting that their opinion holds more water than the other person.

like dellu playing in BBπŸ˜‰

But hey I got no issues...I am a biased, non-neutral Sapna fan here and I am loud and proud of it.πŸ˜›

and i like u for saying thatπŸ˜ƒ
Its normal for a show like BB.. people will start to like somebody more than the rest and over the time will even get biased ! I think very few people are neutral or unbiased !

Originally posted by music_masti

and i like u for saying thatπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you :)

Very apt comparison, indeed. Delnaz is exactly like that in the house.πŸ˜† Some members are no less than Delnaz...they do all the bashing and fawning yet call themselves neutral. The mind boggles. Let your actions speak for yourselves, if you're neutral it shows...if not, it still shows.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†