king dashrath got moksh by his own son ram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
jai shree ram
If a person who has endearment from someone then that person can not get bliss, his soul wander forever. The same thing occurs with king dashrath , he has deep love and endearment  with his son Ram (avatar of lord vishnu) after his death also so,

At the time when lord rama was coming back to ayodhya meanwhile he crouch in front of one bank of  river where he did the "shradhh" of his father at the same time a hand comes out from that river and hold strongly lord rama's hand then he opens his eyes and observe his fathers in front of him, he get to know everything about his father that he din't get bliss then he try to explain dashrath ji each and every secret of his birth that "i m not your son only , i m whole world's father (parampita) but dashrath ji was not trying to understand anything told by lord rama then,

ramji shows him his real form of lord vishnu (vast form) and in this way dashrath ji understand everything and gets bliss by his own son ram.

for more unseen stories visit
Edited by chahat22 - 11 years ago
That is most interesting version - thank you for sharing!  I had not heard this telling before.  Please say, what is the source?
Originally posted by bhakti2

That is most interesting version - thank you for sharing!  I had not heard this telling before.  Please say, what is the source?

dear bhakti this story is given in ramcharitmanas only but i have not seen it in any version of ramayan
i will soon provide u "chaupai" on it from ramcharitmanas