•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Why WHy WHy?????????Why CV's Why ru making a love triangle haa😡😡...u dont understand our feelings...In Wikia also u have written that Aashi loves swayam...Why Why????
We Swaronians are irritiated with that aashi...we accepted her as the friend of swayam...but y u have to make her love with Swayam...And Why swayam have to agree with her in every point...
Where is our sharon Where is Our Sharon?????😡😡
And why swayam is not thinking about sharon...and we are not getting atleast mobile talking scenes of Swaron...and why Rey is silent when aashi is chipking with swayam...rey yaar thu ek baar aashi kai saamne sharon kai baare mai baath karna...

Please CV's We can't tolerate it anymore...and haa what is that new tagline...mujhe nahi lagtha ki woh sharon ki re-entry ka day hai...kyuki agar new sharon mil gayi hothi tho abh thak shootings start bhi ho jaathi new sharon ki...
I know man.I am just not liking the 'Aashi all fida on Swayam' moments...more so coz new Sharon is nowhere in sight.The thought is kinda scary.
We want SwaRon...not some stupid Swayam-Aashi love angle.
😡
Originally posted by zak231

<font color="#990000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I know man.I am just not liking the 'Aashi all fida on Swayam' moments...more so coz new Sharon is nowhere in sight.The thought is kinda scary.
We want SwaRon...not some stupid Swayam-Aashi love angle.</font>
</font>😡

hey i agree it's really irretating
I wrote in another post and I would write here too - Well no matter what we say I am hundred percent sure Cv's will pursue this Aashi track and will make it one side love triangle from Aashi's side. Its almost certain. There are certain things from which Indian shows can never deviate and this is one of those. But I am also certain that no matter what Swayam is Sharon's. No one cann change the fact. Cv's by showing Ashi are just creating ground for some tiff and drama for SwaRon story ahead with the new Sharon. So its understandable on their part. So just relax. No need to increase your BP.
P.S - But I would have preffered if this track another angle would have been AVP. :P

P.S - Regarding wikipedia. Well anyone with account in it can change its content. I myself have done many time when I had seen something wrong written about show. So don't take its content to be patthar ki lakeer.
Originally posted by marauder

I wrote in another post and I would write here too - Well no matter what we say I am hundred percent sure Cv's will pursue this Aashi track and will make it one side love triangle from Aashi's side. Its almost certain. There are certain things from which Indian shows can never deviate and this is one of those. But I am also certain that no matter what Swayam is Sharon's. No one cann change the fact. Cv's by showing Ashi are just creating ground for some tiff and drama for SwaRon story ahead with the new Sharon. So its understandable on their part. So just relax. No need to increase your BP.
P.S - But I would have preffered if this track another angle would have been AVP. :P

I wud have sat back and enjoyed this upcoming love triangle provided New Sharon wud have been here by now...but right now we are not even sure whether we will get SwaRon back or not.

I wud have sat back and enjoyed this upcoming love triangle provided New Sharon wud have been here by now...but right now we are not even sure whether we will get SwaRon back or not.

Well for that I would take Palki's word. I know we always abuses the CV's and do not trust them but for heaven's sake she had told it in person in public that Sharon's character will be retained as Swayam's character could not exist without her. So I would not worry on that front. We wil get new Sharon because jitne bhi SwaRon fans ab tike hue hain to sirf isi liye warna with Sneha they would have left like many others. So be positive.

I  too enjoyed it if sharon would have been here  by now but iam very scared about swaron track whether dey want to continue swaron r not dat is not sure .ya we know dat what ever we do cv's won't listen to us .iam pakka sure dat dey will show dat aashi is in love with swayam .

Finger crossed and waiting for new sharon .please cv's let us confirm about new sharon and about da future of swaron .

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 11 years ago
I m ok wid nethng aftr i get sum news bout d new sharon! A love triangle is needed! So d new actor gets time to grow! Bt v want SwaRon back ASAP!
Yaha toh ashi is a gud gal yet v r hating coz swayam doesnt suit wid nebody else dan his sharon! Nd yeh CVs ko toh sabse achi tarha pata hoga so plz gv us sum news bout new Sharon!Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
Yes i totaly agree wit u bro...👏
We have reached a peak of hatrate and irritation to aashi.. Plz cv's don't continue this.. yesterday's episode i hated very much.. that aashi staring swayam... hitting on him... urr i wanted to kick her and say "for swayam only sharon so back off...".😡
we want sharon ASAP to stop this thing... and plz cv's let aashi know about sharon...