External Content from Social Networking Sites - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
tanx di...this is a very much needed rule...but I also agree with Vrish...it's not only happening with DSDDSB but also with all LO shows...TB hardly give us any news about LO shows where other sites like everyday publish something about the shows...so members start to discuss about that...
100% agree with what vrish said above :)

Thanks Priya di for this rule, hope members follow this and not burden the DT time to time by creating mess in the forum ðŸ˜›
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
Ok I have removed it as well! But this CC is only for fun and we dont want to get anyone's feeling hurt just because of us.. Behraal thank you mods for opening our CC back ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks 4 this post... It was really needed ðŸ˜Š

great topic PD...defo needed...lets hpe evry1 can follow this through

Awww I guess this is not fair..because nt everyone visits awl social sites..so IF basically updates many members on what happening on those sites as well...
This was so needed.. Thanks a lot.. :))
oh woow thanks for making this page!!
a lot of people do share news from other sites and it kinda upsets fans
Thanks a lot!!
While we're on this subject, can we also ban any intrusions into the private lives of actors/actresses, which more often than not, come from these sites?

It's one thing if actors choose to voluntarily share their private lives.  But if they don't, I think it's legit to ask members not to intrude.  I've instituted this rule in all the threads I've run to date, and usually, w/ a few exceptions, people have not had a problem w/ it, or a problem respecting it.

Can it be added to this above rule about social networking sites?  Particularly since most of it comes from this media?  Also suggest that any gossip about them in mainstream media, such as TOI, Hindustan Times, Indian Express, et al be disallowed.

Any opinions on this?