External Content from Social Networking Sites - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you so much for the much needed post priya di i was irritated yesterday by the same issues.
Ah new rule
Thanks for it
I see it came from "zaxo " cc like omni said but anywa
We shall remove the blog link nw
Thank you so much for this priya di..much wanted now..
And have one more suggestion can IF ban the link up news which are not confirmed by the actors? It includes TB too..We are here to discuss abt the actors/actress and their acting not the personal life and affairs..i'm sure 99% actors want their personal life away from media.. and it also irritates fans also.. And i must say comparing to last year and also to other sites TB maintains some decency in this matter now..and tc articles are already not allowed bt articles from other sites including TOI are allowed ..so can we get such linkup articles banned..?

Thanks for this Priya di. Much needed.
really needed-thank you😊

Thanks for bring this up, Priya !
i'm sure.. now all the members will abide by these new rules.  
Thank You So much for this PD.

Hope IF-ians follow this strictly. 😳

This is a very much needed post,Thanks for posting! =)

Thanks for this rule, it will be really helpful.
Priya

This is a welcome rule.  Not to mention that such things also tend to be spoilers when other sites spill in the beans about what's about to happen in a show.

Having said that though, I often see TB particularly well behind the curve when it comes to reporting things.  It's not difficult to squelch external sites when I-F's own sites are doing a fine job, but they're currnetly way behind - particularly in LifeOK's DsddSB, where almost all of the recent events there were reported on other sites, but never made it to TB.  If TB is not doing its job, it's tough to tell members not to discuss things that they read on other sites, but don't see here.

It would be one thing if other sites get it out b4 we do.  But it's totally something else if other sites get it out, and places like TB never do.  It's not 'sometimes', it's often, and that I think is problematic.