Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

2months nooo SwaRon: CVs dont troll fans :@

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
its been 2 months nooo SwaRon n technically CVs n PH has almost 5months to find new Sharon...n dey no1 knws dey still have it r nt..
whoever running d official page f D3 has lost it completely...whoever he/she putting bloody chu types polls...answer f all d recent polls r just one...DONT WANT NY ALTERNATE FOR SWARON..WANT SWARON JUST SWARON...soo dont even think about nything else in ur wildest dream...

n CVs must b joking if dey r saying dey r nt getting d gals..seriously?India me ladkiyon ka aakal nai hai???r r u guys.actually finding Cinderella for prince charming swayam..lemme tell u koi b ladki Lao bt she has to a good dancer n swayam will compliment her n completes her..its actually height f tolerance...

WANT SWARON BACK...WANT SWARON BACK...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

none can take Sneha's place but i want the new girl to be a good actress and a good dancer as Sneha was a very good actress..

but seriously it's not possible that India has nt got any gal who is an good actress n a good ancer too.. cvs r taking too much times.. 

i hv seen actors being replaced in other shows but they hardly tk 2-3 days..

shaani2209 thumbnail
Well aaj ka poll (poll on official page::Who according to you should be the Cultural Secretary in place of Sharon?)
dekhke toh lagta hai they are finding opinions for agar sharon na mili toh kya kiya ja sakta hai...
m serious agar they are even trying do get this in their minds, they better NOT...
SwaRon is what we are waiting for...
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CVs are for sure trolling us SwaRon fans , don't know what is taking them so long to find a new sharon πŸ˜• five months is a real long time ...

I hope they are finding the new face for sharon coz there actions don't really show that .😑
CV's shoud get this in their heads that It's SwaRon we love, and SwaRon we  want to see...and I hope they will  give them back to us ASAP..
Edited by Tanuka_TanHa - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi tak Sharon nahin mili hi.Kinda fishy because CVs knew a lot before we did that Sneha is leaving.So they should have started auditions then itself.
SaurabhAnuja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No one can ever take sneha's place never ever..sneha as sharon is perfecto...!!!

koi bhi ladki sneha ko match up nahi ker payegi not in real life n not even in her dreams...
sneha he sharon k charecter k liye perfect hai,thats y cv's r not getting any girl for sharon's charecter...
and for me Sneha Kapoor is Sharon rai prakash forever...Sneha is the best dancer and actor and always be...!!!😳😳
thats y No=TanHa=No SwaRon=No D3...!!!!😑😑😑😭😭🀒🀒🀒🀒
palki mam if sneha is not coming back then start season 2 of d3 with new stars n new charecters...!!!😑😑😑
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At least they should show swayam missing sharon so so so badly. And their past moments. What do u think guys? I m watching all swaron scenes again and getting addicted to them again and again.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Abhi tak Sharon nahin mili hi.Kinda fishy because CVs knew a lot before we did that Sneha is leaving.So they should have started auditions then itself.

Yes but at the same time they had to keep the secret... They only could conduct an open audition throughout India and abroad too when the quitting was disclosed...

To all Swaron fans please calmdown as D3 team did mention the first phase of audition process achieved a smashing success... This means they could find some girls who r very good dancers as well as have good looks... Now only remains the acting tests and chemistry tests... This news should make us optimistic to see Swaron soon, maybe within 1 to 1.5 month...
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its been a long tym!!
at times i feel that palki will kill sharon or sumthing!!
i think she is not taking the efforts to find a new sharon!!! ( no objections to any1)
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This is too much!!!!!!!! Even  I was wondering the same thing. It is true senha is an actor class apart to bring in some one close to her caliber is really a very tricky job, but still I cant believe that they didnt get a girl who is good looking and knows dance Unbeliveable!!!!!! I think i was in a false hope that palki maam will keep her word of bringing new sharon and swayam is a character who is selfless and is a one woman manπŸ˜•That is what we loved swayam for, for his unconditional love for sharon. That made swaron so special.  Really I have a request to the CVs PLEASE BRING SHARON BACK AND SWAYAM IS SHARONS AND SHARON IS SWAYAMS. No girl will suit swayam other than sharon. Palki maam  plz listen to us.