Real failure of Aashka Fans & Aashka Haters!

Posted: 11 years ago
Failure of Aashka fans is in not being able to convince Aashka bashers / haters that she is a sweetheart as compared to some one else in the main house!🤔

Failure of Aashka bashers / haters is inability to see that indeed Aashka is a sweet doll as compared to some one else in house!😒

And that special person who has managed to hoodwink Aashka lovers / fans / haters / bashers...all with effortless ease... is the one and only---👏

Thats why Aashka is sad all the time and in fact, seen weeping always...
😭

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fkbutts

very good observation
😊
Aaska is back to her original ways after Imam left the show. Since Delu is not with her in the village anymore, how is Aashka getting influenced by her? The problem with Aashka is that she is annoying to watch and I don't like her preachings. That's all.
Nice post Mr. cruiser,

I love aashka since Kusum days. She was a cute barbie doll there as well. I guess her name was Kumud in that serial.

Who likes Del and Urvashi?

Urvashi needs something to bitch about all day.
I liked Ashka in crazy imaam explosive behaviour episode...how she was good at handling his idiocricy...also feel sorry for her seeing her cry but her reasons r always wrong n thats what I dont like! 
aashka sucks big tym no matter what
delu is better than that urvashi..

urvashi is the dominating kind..i just hate her
Originally posted by cruiser51

Failure of Aashka fans is in not being able to convince Aashka bashers / haters that she is a sweetheart as compared to some one else in the main house!🤔

Failure of Aashka bashers / haters is inability to see that indeed Aashka is a sweet doll as compared to some one else in house!😒

And that special person who has managed to hoodwink Aashka lovers / fans / haters / bashers...all with effortless ease... is the one and only---👏

Thats why Aashka is sad all the time and in fact, seen weeping always...
😭

Cruiser - I like ashika and just to keep this forum clean and out of fights and cribs , I rather ignore those posts than convince some people !!! as most of us not voting for contestant, living abroad.😉😉
😊
Originally posted by Arsha_Kriyansh

👏
How can you put the blame on delu? Everyone is responsible for their own behaviour.. ashkas biggest problem is that she thinks shes the only morally right person on bb the rest excluding sana & delu are bad, gameplaying backstabbers!! So she preaches, bitches & cries all the time bcoz others dnt behave or do what she wants them to do!!Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago