Niketan cuning player via Karishma

monalily thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I was watching today live feed and I noticed from the past 30 minutes telecast that Niketan is being somewhat rude and  playing the game cuningly with Karishma( she is already captain that time).

Everyone were eating at the table and Niketan made these remarks :

• He mocked Karishma saying that " the first thing will happen is when the tablet will come and" and he started slowly reading the order on the tablet, fumbling on each hindi words
  • Later he said to Karishma that  " I want mango pickle" [because remember in 12th october episode karishma said to mango when Salman asked her which fresh fruit she is]
  • Niketan and Mink were mocking her and Mink were saying this sound repeatedly( Aaan Aaan) while trying to feed Niketan

Niketan was also among the contestants who encouraged and voted Karishma to be captain. After that he is trying to provoke Karishma during her captaincy and take out faults from her so that other contestants later nominate her for elimination (eliminate one contestant )

What are your views about Niketan's behaviour with others also  and as player ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
karishma stil wants him back but as niketan has found his new girl Mink, so i feel that karisham will blast in the nxt a few days 

if she has brain and she knows how to play game!

i so much agree abt the ppl who r agains karishma

that she doesnt do anything 
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
niketan is always joking.. atleast he is trying to bring fun in that dull house..

and regarding pickle.., he said "why did you bring two lemon pickles? you should have brought atleast one mixed pickle".. he did not say 'mango pickle' even once!!

and mink was feeding everyone and not only him.. and even she was having fun and not mocking karishma!!

even i am watching live feed πŸ˜Š
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

karishma stil wants him back but as niketan has found his new girl Mink, so i feel that karisham will blast in the nxt a few days 

if she has brain and she knows how to play game!

i so much agree abt the ppl who r agains karishma

that she doesnt do anything 

well yes even i agree..

but when initially niketan had tried to be with her, she was the one who terribly avoided him and stuck to sapna.. yuck!!!

and now mink actually pays attention to niketan. that is making her insecure.. because he no more needs he acknowledgement..

who wants to listen to her accented english and hindi???? πŸ€’
john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree that nikitan is useing her to stay in the game. But karishma is a dumbo just like sana. Karishma should play the game stop listing to urvashi and nikitan. They r highly using her. If karishma had brian she could  have team up with sapna and vishal and make a new group, then sana, verjesh and dillu pillu wil also follow them. But as dumbo as she is, she is , she  being used by the three evil old minds.  I think nikitan is always making fun of her dumbo nature but she doesnt get it. Nikitan can not be anyones friend he is just like amat and sky playing the game but karishma s always looking forward to get back to him, i think karishma is way better for him. I even dont mind karishma and vishal pair. I know i would perfair sana-vishal but still karishma looks good to with vishal.
minihashu thumbnail
Well i dont think he did that .. Coz i'm watching the live feed .. He is just joking with her
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Originally posted by: minihashu

Well i dont think he did that .. Coz i'm watching the live feed .. He is just joking with her

yeah right.. he is usually joking.. and people actually love his one-liners πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lovelygirly - 11 years ago
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love his sense of humour love him.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree , he is using karishma and mink 
srkangel thumbnail
he wants her to take the seriously cuz u know what happened with last 3 captains. he doesn't want her take a risk😳