MINK SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT ASEEM IN JAIL !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
MINK SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT ASEEM THAT HE IS IN THE JAIL !!🤢

She did say that he might be out from jail by now , on that note , someone asked her , is he in jail and she said furthermore that the stuff was quiet serious and BB cut the her voice!!!
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
I know she is full of venom and i dont think Aseem will like to hear that , i hope salmaan tell her off on friday ðŸ˜¡
She just said that the matter was serious,she never said he is in jail...and we all know why he was evicted if the matter wasn't so serious then he wouldn't have been evicted..
Just shows how long it's been since she got hold of a newspaper. I'm quite sure the paper she was reading out of was used by the laundry guy to wrap her clothes in. Can't imagine her paying for one otherwise.
Originally posted by hardyboy09

She just said that the matter was serious,she never said he is in jail...and we all know why he was evicted if the matter wasn't so serious then he wouldn't have been evicted..

no she did say that he might be out from jail now , on taht note dillu asked her , is he in jail and she said the stuff was quiet serious and BB cut the her voice