.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
friends bye to all of u i am leaving this forum till dec 19
i'll start watching balh from dec 19

i don't have that strong heart to watch priya dialogues of becoming mahaan she decided to leave ram forever from her life for ayesha
so i can't see raya in pain because of misunderstandings and rifts created by shipra,mamaji,rajat and ayesha

so lastly i miss u all till dec 19

bye bye friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
babes just wait n watch na so far its not dat negative compared to other BT serials hav u seen wats happening in parichay(sorry if i shudnt compare) or any other BT show balh is so far good  now
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree! The shows getting on my nerves too I don't get how long Ram and Priya can go on like this theres so much to do and say but nothing is being said or done. They're just living day by day in anticipation for the court date that seems like they only remember when they're going to visit the lawyer BUT Ram, Sakshi and Amrita are FAB actors Im never able to just stop watching nor miss a single episode because they make the scene and they make balh sssooo much more better they give meaning to the characters and story line and its such a treat to watch them act 
Give it time who knows this might even be going on til dec 19th ðŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why do ppl make a whole goodbye thread when leaving the forum? pm ur buddies no??

anyways the fa ct that u will be back by 19 means u really cnat skip the sohw tou better is to suck it up and watch even if characters are bring butchersd it is still ram and sakshi and for me thati s enoguh

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya, my point is same .. Why can't we enjoy their million trillion dollar priced acting.. Ya story plays great role for any show but i don't think power house performance can't over heal worst story line as RaYaPee is doing here in our very much beloved show... show just chill and enjoy the acting... 
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This show you are not true Raya fan... 😡 😡 😡
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good and bad phase comes in everyones life and that too apply in RaYas life also, that doesn't mean u will stop watching it, remember this is RaYas story and ups and downs are inevitable in their life, in a bit large amount coz they are Ekta's character, so chill and enjoy, after all both Ram and Saakshi are power house performers and its treat to watch them in one frame
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sangeetagupta i am getting headache whenever i watch stupid parts in Balh.but that didnt stop me from watching.lets fill Ram Sakshi n Amrita in our hearts if we cant have Raya.Thoda chill maro and aajao the show needs us.atleast someone must be loyal na if not CVs why cant we stay along with Ram n Sakshi..