•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Teri Meri

Love Stories

R e s u l t s

Hello amazing TMLSians!

And welcome to Teri Meri Love Stories Forum's first Banner Contest Results!

We received a grand total of 44 entries for which is awesome and I'd like to thank each and every member for participating and remember, everyone's a winner, no matter what the results are!

And after getting 44 entries, we had Voting Round 2 with TMLS Banner Contest with Top 5 banners which was decided by the Development Team of I-F.

And now, we finally have our TMLS's WINNING banner!

But before we get to the results part, I'd like to thank Visha_Dhami for making the siggies for the Winner and Runner-Up!

First up, is our Runner-Up

The Runner-Up banner was amazing and beautiful and it was none other than,

By: blessing-beauty

Congratulations on winning the Runner-Up  for your banner and here is a Siggy for you to proudly show off your amazing talent for coming so close to winning!

And now, coming to the Winner

The Winning Banner met all the requirements of the Banner Contest and is beautiful as ever. It is none other than,

By: --Greeshu--

And here is an awesome prize for you which you can show off and flaunt around the Forums!

And, to add onto that, a title will be awarded underneath your name saying 'TMLS Banner Contest Winner'

Congratulations to the both of you for the TMLS Banner Contest and everyone else for participating and making the contest a success!

The banner will be uploaded soon on our TMLS Forum!

Shifali
I-F Development Team

omg greeshu...my heartiest congo to u..🤗🤗🤗...gal u r on a roll these days...yday i saw u bcomin "Runner Up" in Star one Jodis Siggie contest n today here u hv bcome winner...vry happy for u yaar...🤗🤗🤗🤗

congo to @blessing-beauty also..😊
when i was wondering when did the second voting round happen i read bout it😆 Thanks Shefali :D

Beautiful banners Guyz :D Congratulations to both!!

Greeshu..many congratulations🤗
awww..both the banners are very pretty:D❤️

Congrats to the runner up and the winner :D 🤗
congrats to both the winners

greeshu that is one jhakaas banner...love it yaar, u r too good
Omg! Fab work Greeshu sisi n Naaz..congrats guys..well done both!!! 👏
congo Greeshu & blessingbeauty🥳
GORGEOUS Banners <3
im so late to know abt this😆thanx everyone who has voted n Congrats Greeshu <3 Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago