Yana Gupta turns down Bigg Boss 6 offer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Yana Gupta turns down Bigg Boss 6 offer
Czech model Yana Gupta was approached to be a part of the reality show Bigg Boss. Viewers surely might have set their eyes on the show to see the hot model. But sadly, if reports are to be believed, Yana has turned down the offer of being a part of the show.

Yana Gupta has apparently stated that she had certain prior commitments and so she had to say no to the makers of the show. Also, free spirited Yana seems to keep herself away from being locked up between the four walls of the show that has been quite controversial in the past.

What remains to be seen is whether Yana's refusal will affect the TRPs of the show or no as the show is going through a rough patch with TRPs going southward.

Bigg Boss 6: Yana says no to the ongoing season

The model-turned-item girl has turned down an offer to be a part of the ongoing season of Bigg Boss

Babuji girl Yana Gupta is rather free-spirited to be locked up between four walls for months. At least that's what her reason was to refuse being a part of the current season of Bigg Boss. She was reportedly offered a platform for a return to the small screen. But Yana turned it down.

According to a source, "Yana has done television shows in the past but those were episodic. Yana is a very private person and Bigg Boss allows no privacy." Confirming the story, Yana told us, "I didn't want to remain locked in a house for God knows how long."

Another reason cited by Yana was her 'other commitments'. "I was offered the show very recently and they wanted me to enter midway. But I had already committed the same dates to other assignments in the year end," she told us. The content of the ongoing season of the reality show has been toned down to make it suitable for family viewing. And that affected the TRP ratings.

According to sources, the makers were hoping to see a rise in the dipping rating with Yana's entry. But their plans were thwarted.
She is smart doesn't wanna make a joke out of herself
good. 

this show is fine for weird jokers and charity cases like imam and kotak. she's too mainstream to come on BB.