Posted: 11 years ago

~*~ Nautanki Times #21 ~*~
Saans mein Saans uljha toh zaraa...

Dimple: 

Shivu enters...

Dimple: 
Shivu: Heyo Dimpy... How was ur day??
Dimple: 
Shivu: You know...I Purrfectly did my Optics ka Experiment...
Dimple: 
Shivu: without any error... one time mein parallax removed yaar...😃
Dimple: 
Shivu: Tomorrow I need to submit my graphs...
Dimple: 
Shivu: Are you doing something?? Am I disturbing you??

Shivu picks up water to drink...

Dimple: 
Shivu: I need to make the NL na??
Dimple: 
Shivu turns around: What are YOU DOING...haan??
Dimple: Nothing... 
Shivu: show me... *snatching away the laptop*
Dimple: SHIVU😡😡
Shivu: kya hai...😡
Dimple: de mere ko... ABHI😡😡
Shivu: is it STUDDED with gold?😳
Dimple: YES...IT IS!! Give IT TO ME😡
Shivu: abhi toh i'll defo see😡

*looks in the lappy*

Shivu: DIMPY 😳
Dimple: WHAT?? 😳
Shivu: le...tu hi rakh..!! *looks up* hayyo rabba... is ladki ka kya hoga!!
Continue please...!!🥱

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome Guys...

It's finally time for this brand new edition of Nautanki Times... 

Please Read:
We got news for you all... We have Nautanki Awards of the Week Section as empty... as ash backed out for some reasons...so anyone willing to take the section can PM us for more queries

Enjoy the NL People!

-Shivu and Dimple

Main Banner and Prize Siggies- -Dimple-
Section Headers- -Stutz-
Award Siggies- MarshP
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
by M.Hurr

15thNov-16thNov:

"I WILL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK'

Dipali pushes Madhu out of the house and she ends up landing into RK's arms who helps Madhu stand and than brings her back into the house putting his arm around her shoulder ,confronts everyone (Bhatia Group Of Badmash Company🤣)for their behavior towards madhu and orders Madhu to go to his room and orders Dipali to bring Madhu's bag to the room😆.
RK comes and consoles a crying Madhu who cries and asks him if he believes her that she's not involved in anything and RK assures her that he knows that she cannot Do any conspiracy and he trusts her completely Madhu smiles in b/w the tears and hugs RK and clutches his back☺️RK is first hesitant to touch her but seeing Madhu's condition he hugs her back and rubs her back☺️he set her locks and wipes her tears and they share another beautiful and intense eyelock,than RK brings water for Madhu and cheers her up when she says sorry and he said if she's sorry about wetting his shirt?😆he tells her the man who sold this shirt to me advised me to wash it with tears once a week😆which brings a fade smile on Madhu's face and RK smiles too she's about to cry again but RK forbids her☺️ 

'ITS US AGAINST THE WORLD'

RK shouts he's hungry Dipali serves RK food but he rejected the food made by her,RJ too insists RK to eat the kail daal and palak paneer but he refuses and asks MB to serve the food MADE by her hands and Bittu Ji says that Bhabi ji has made peeli daal for him and RK says he will eat that peeli daal and chawal inspite of Radha ji's protests about eating the food made by Madhu ,RK does not only eat food made by Madhu but also makes her tie the napkin around his neck and tells her to feed with her hands not with spoon,biwi obeys her hubby's orders and feeds him with her hands(MB's fingers in RK's mouth☺️) and again RishaBala share an eyelock and Hum hai dewane plays in BG.

by princess163

An emotional week with Madhu facing everyone's wrath-from her sister's to RK's family.

But, Rk has been her rock-holding her up when she is about to give up, supporting her, believing in her.

The scene of the week this week goes to the scene when after bringing her back to the room(with Dips getting the bag with full National Honour😛😆😃), Madhu breaks down, asking RK is he trusts her and the way he shushses her (THE HUG😳) and tells her-I Trust YOU!   I am sure those three words meant a lot to our heroine (hope very soon the second word would be changed to❤️)

So, the scene takes away the scene of the week😊
by lovelygeet24X7

DIPZ  The only name which knock my mind when I think of the worst scenes of the week! Every scene including her was worst worst worst Her heavily insulting MB when she cums back from police station then she poisons Radhaji against MB &  then in the kitchen where she says MB could poison the dal! The earlier epis of this week had Dips as the main character where she goes on insulting MB & the latter remaining helpless & silent! And that Radha woman is also getting on my nerves!!! Seriously!!

I was having a good laugh when R.K achche se BBB'ed the Bhatia Group of Badmaash Company!

Regards

Rashmita

by lovelygeet24X7

Well there were no comic scenes as such but R.K's dialogues were very hilarious though being sarcastic ! Specially this dialogue 'Bhatia Group of Badmaash Company keechad hi aise hai, thoda paas reh lo toh lag hi jati hai!"

Regards

Rashmita

by Armu4eva

^^ Like seriously .. Dip-sheet 😡 ... allah miya.. ur too much  .. after getting snubbed every other day.. u first try n throw out the QUEEN of the house n RKs heart? 😡 and after that... stop her from serving her King.. her cooked meal ... ! Just love love loved how RK bajaoed Dips pungi. .by not only outright rejecting Dips cooked food.. but asking Madhu to serve and then feed him... her cooked meal.. with her own hands
🥳
by -Dimple-

RK, Tum mera vishwas karte ho na?
Bola na RK, RK please bola na...

This has to be the Dialogue of the week. Madhu who just faced the truth that his own father tried to kill her husband, the Husband which unknowingly and in his own style gave me everything, He tried to kill him. Madhu who just few mins back saw hatred in everyone's eyes for her, including that person who stood by her always, Radha ji.
Now what she wanted, she just wanted now to know Will RK believe her, or will RK hate her like others. She kept on saying "RK please tell do you believe me".

Mein jaanta hoon jo kuch bhi hua usme tumhari koi galti, koi dosh, koi chal, Koi bura intensions kuch nahi
Mujhe tumpar poora vishwas hai

And there it goes, RK said those words which Madhu wanted to hear. For Madhu what mattered was RK's trust. And RK said that he believe that she has nothing to do with it. The moment RK said this, Madhu had a big smile on her face and she could'nt control herself and there she goes, straight into RK's Arms☺️❤️

"Tumhe mujhpe bharosa hai na RK"

Like the above lines were not sufficient, Like it was a dream which she was having. She again asked RK, if he believes her or not, Just to hear it once more time.

"Haan Hai, Poora bharosa hai"

And this was his final words and this time he said it with more power, just to make Madhu realise that he is not joking, whatever he is saying is coming straight from his heart, Yes RK has a heart too and he said those words from there too.

Tera Ishq He mera junoon hai Mahi❤️
by Armu4eva

Oyee balle balle..te shava shava..  mera Tharkey.. aya.. re.. aya.. sang..Punches aur Punchlines ki bahar laya... *tanu sings.. BAHARA...hua dil pehli baar re* 🥳

So..well time to talk on the punchline...err punchlines of the WEEK 😉

>> 'Chemical Biwi' : Shoo ..Missus Kundra got a new tag..of being CHEMICAL Biwi..thanks to her. unending love for RKs davai.. 🤣 ..Madhus expression was priceless to this punch...she went from 😲to 🤔 to 😳 [did he just call me that]

>> 'Bhatia Group of Badmash Company' - LMAO ..like seriously..😲 ..tharkey..from where do u get these gems?? 🤣.. cant stop rofling...ever since i heard..the punchline..! Apt for.. Senior, Junior & Mrs. Junior Bhatia..! Way to go... RK boy ❤️

>> 'Thank u & GET LOST' 😛😆  Hai raam.. eh ki kitta.. RK ... Dips ka dil tod ditta..! 😆 Having made Dips bring Madhus bag back. RK ..thanked her  n before she culd continue her 'Hai-Hai Madhu' chant.. kicked her out in style..! LOVED IT! 

~*~  Continued  ~*~
by Armu4eva

'Tera ishq hi mera junoon hai mahiii...'   Aww man... it was all about RKs junoon for Madhu n her ishq for him spilling thru their eyes this weeks...!! 😳

Check out some of the awesome moments of Rishbala.. displaying their love n affection for each other..! ❤️

>> Chak de sare ghum ...tere sang hai hum 😳

^^ Ahh.. now this is called a PATI .. in deed .. 😎 ...! As Madhu was being shoved out of the RK mansion with her bag in tow .. just at the moment Madhu would have fallen to the floor, RK came and held her in time and brought her inside..with full love n respect.! *sigh* Pati ho to aisa...😳

>> Bharosa tumpe.. aaj bhi hai. .aur kal bhi rahega..🤗

^^ Madhu asking.. tumhe mujhpe bharosa hai na RK? n RK telling point blank.. he has full bharosa on his samosa err his WIFEY 😳 .. adorable moment...! Madhu grabbed her hottie n hugged him tightly after that.. gosh...  loved that she grabbed the shirt ...literally..😳

>> Finger lickin good..

^^ Adat tumhi ne bigadi hai biwi... chalo aapne SEXY hatho se khilao 😉😳😆 .. loved it ..as RK made it a point to show his family his complete trust n faith in Madhu. .by making her feed him with her hands.. ☺️ gosh.. never knew .. FINGER LICKIN ..wuld b so yummylicious...

by NIDIZ

A picture says a Thousand Words...

What does this Picture says to you…??

OoH, it said to me that DVD is just so perfectly amazing…they don't need to do much to make their fans Drool-in; all it takes is just a 'smile'.

There amazing chemistry which reflects even in a simplest picture clicked! 

DD looking so elegant and VD is such a charmer. Cherry on the top 'BOTH' in Pinks❤️… 😳'Blush' they look tantalizing…

I won't say much 

I'll give this Picture Perfect Jodi ⭐️

All thanks to Colors-Golden Petal Awards for giving us this picture perfect moment. So, Guys Log-In their site and Vote for this 'Lokpriya Jodi'..!!

by princess163

Is there ANY competition this week??

No right??

It HAS to be RK-for being there for his BIWI when she needed him the most, trusting her, showing her he trusts her with everything in him😊

A really good scene was the dinner scene where he made her feed him with her hands-again showing her-I trust you 😳

I know the scene is not yet complete, but it will end well-for RK won't let Madhu get anything but the best😊

by Phoenix.Xeelan

This week title goes to entire Bhatia family - Senior Bhatia, Junior Bhatia and Mrs Junior Bhatia.😆 
why is that? see the avi. How could they just try to throw away Mrs. Risabh Kundra from Risabh Kundra's house? its her husbands's house and not theirs. 😳 The bhatia family themselves are extra baggage to RK Mansion. it's not their house or their authority. they live on RK's mercy and his money and their audacity is really striking. They were so mean to Madhu and specially when the owner of the house - RK himself trusts her they were being extreme rude to Madhu accusing her for trying to kill RK and also tried to throw her out of the house. Good on RK's part - he arrived at time and saved the day reminding the bhatia's their ACTUAL place. 😎

Avi credit: Allbut1

by -DamnedDrooler-

So here we are again ... This week has been quite eventful and so has been clothes ... Has been difficult to choose but at the end I had to go with Mr and Mrs Rishabh Kundra ... White is so RK's colour even with the bandaged arm he look smashing ... Madhu is orange yellow anarkali was stunning ... Together they are smashing hot ...

by Phoenix.Xeelan

My favorite fashion disaster Trishna is back 😃 😆 But she was OKAY this week I guess. and everyone else was good on dresses. So no trashy fashion sense this week.

by -Dimple-

By --Shivu--

34 Likes

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3255970&PID=69494951&#69494951

by -Dimple-

By ArShiGurTiKaSh

31 Likes

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3255970&TPN=130

Your Gift you can flaunt:
by OnlyHope

https://i.imgur.com/xj9Iz.jpg

by saher90

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3255970&PID=69374127&#69374127

Your Gift.:

by _Aanchal_

FF You belong with me by sweetysumaiya

by Jyo_Ksg

This article tells us about some new close moments to arise between RishBala.😳
After knowing the truth of her father, broken Madhu will be tried to thrown out of RK Mansion by Dipali, but RK will support Madhu.
RK who has already developed a soft corner for Madhu, will now be seen turning into a caring husband.☺️
He will ask Bittuji to take care of Madhu in his absense as he is aware of Dipali's evil nature.😛
Finally love to blossom between the duo.❤️
To know more stay tuned to MB-EIEJ..😉

Credit: Metromasti; Posted by: anu_sakshi; Likes: 69+; Comments: 45+; Views: 2101+

by x.Maaneet4eva.x

By: Armu4eva
View: 4133
Replies: 168

by -NaGs_BaBy-

MY THOUGHT ON PRECAP

By manesha76 with 91 replies, 3507 views

by deboleena.manna

hey guys this week again I can do my section n all tanx to Vahbz..bcz of her tweets..🤣🤣
so here I present the FB/Twitter Update Of The Week...and the tweet is..

Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan

Dis is my mother in law..the proud Mom of Vivian:-)https://yfrog.com/obo6quukj 

Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan

Some of the joyful moments of yesterday..every1 at Vivahs house:-)https://yfrog.com/oerzvghlj 

the post is...Vabhz tweet - Pic of Viv-Vabhz-Vivz mom posted by Armu4eva..this tweet got 73 likes,51 replies and 2436 views...so congrts Tanu...

by bubblygal2711

by swaron502

Superstar RK Of The Week: .tanu.
Your Gift:

Glycerine Of The Week: M.Hurr
Your Gift:

Chattering Box OF The Week: kavana_n
Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: lovelygeet24x7
Your Gift:

RishBalian / DVDan Of The Week: leelaa9
Your Gift:

~Shivu and Dimple~

Superb edition,love everything about it,beautiful winner siggys Dimple love 'em alot because I love b/w stuff😊😃well done to all the NL team,awesome entries from everyone👏

And I am so happy that I am among the list of this week's NL winners,😆but why I am the glycerine of the week?😳😆
Edited by M.Hurr - 11 years ago
Too much day dreaming in the opening post, but Shivu he's you jeeju never forget ;)

Jokes apart... Wow new gift signatures ☺️ brilliant job NL Team 🤗
Yay, 21st! <3
Great job, team :)
lovely NL, loved reading it... Well Done 2 the whole team n Congratulations 2 all the Winners 
Wow, awesome NL you guys!! Great job 👍🏼

Congratz to all the winners!! 
Edited by Fallen Angel - 11 years ago