Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

A Tale Of Two Crimes-The Difference!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
TWO SITUATIONS LEADING TO DEATH:

1. A customer goes to market, buys some fruits, pays the money and fruit vendor once again asks him for money as he is not sure that this guy paid him at all. An argument leads to a scuffle, fight breaks out, fruit vendor picks up his knife, stabs the customer and customer dies. Neither knew each other before, the crime happened in the heat of the moment.

CHARGE ON FRUIT VENDOR: Culpable homicide, not amounting to Murder!...Gets 3 Years sentence!😭

2. Same situation, as above but difference being matters stop at argument and customer comes home angry and agitated. Once back home, he meets his friends, daily for next 6-7 days they meet in a bar, drink and plan their crime to perfection and after a week, waiting outside fruit vendor's home, shoot him to death and run away!

CHARGE ONCE ARRESTED: PRE-MEDITATED, PRE_PLANNED MURDER IN COLD BLOOD! ALL OF THEM GET LIFE SENTENCE!πŸ€“πŸ˜”

Sapna called Urvashi MOTI BHAINS, down right condemnable, she sounded ugly saying that,------------------------ but what she did was in heat of moment when she was actually upset with Sidhu and Urvashi happened to be an obstacle in her succeeding in her task, (of coloring Sidhu's cheeks). ...What Sapna said was in heat of the moment, nothing to be proud of,but yet, understandable!
(And it is not as if when Sapna called Urvashi a MOTI BHAINS, Urvashi burst out in tears like Aashka or ran inside like a laachaar Bahoo...Urvashi actually kicked up a storm in her most KAR-KASH Voice and went on and on and on and on...After that too, in coming days, Urvashi left no situation go a waste where she could bitch about Sapna...(Wo mere liye hai hi naheen...She does not exist for me...and a lot more)!

Urvashi on the other hand, not just tried killing Sapna yesterday, but actually planned, calculated and executed her lethal shot specially infront of Salman, when she knew Sapna would be at her vulnerable best! She perfectly calculated that Sapna's mind would be totally pre-occupied anticipating how Salman, would unleash his fresh attack on Sapna, and even as Sapna is sitting apprehensively & listening to each word of Salman suspiciously and all alert-----Lo & behold? Who attacks her? Not Salman but Urvashi, with a week ,long bile stored inside her!😑

Thats what the difference is between Culpable Homicide not amounting to murder and a cold blooded, pre-meditated, pre-planned murder!πŸ€“

SAMAY ANNOUNCEMENT: Is Yudh ko aarambh hue, ek maheene se jyaada samay ho chuka hai, aur Ye dono yodha ek doosre par badh-chadh kar vaar kar rahe hain. Aaj ki baaji, Kar-kasha Urvashi ke haath rahi, jab unhone Paglee Sapna ko us waqt giraane ka prayaas kiya, jab Paglee ka dhyaan apne Mukhya Shatru, Dushashan Sallu ki ore thha!

Bhavishya ke garbh mein kya chhipa hai, ye toh is samay ye dono maha-rathi bhi naheen jaante!πŸ˜‰

Jhelte Rahiye- Big Baas! 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loved this one. Totally makes sense. Highly analysed and well presented. 
Kudos.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Lajjawati

When this season started, I mentioned somewhere that Urvashi is a lot like Juhi from last season. Vindictive, manipulative, bossy, crude. 

Urvashi is more instinctive,'at your face' kinds and I like her for that...but her yesterday's assault on Sapna in presence of Salman, was a cold and calculated one and it would have made Juhi Parmar proud of her!πŸ˜›
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KAR-KASH Voice πŸ˜† n i hate that
... i agree that was in heat of moment  ..even though earlier i found it wrong but even normal ppl like us do such things   ...urvashi is no saint ...we can see how she has become thali ka baingan ...n mandraoing from idhar to udhar ...sapna is not like that ...but kya hota hai na ...vaani kadvi ho toh ...vyaktitva b bura lagne lagta hai ...same haal hai bechari sapna ka

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
forgot to mention i think sapna's voice is really cute .. isnt it ??? i think so she has an allover differnt tone from others πŸ˜†
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's absolutely no relevance between the examples you have given and what you have written!! No one committed a crime or a murder. Sapna behaved foully and Urvashi like any other human being was waiting for her chance to give it back and that's what she did!! Anyone else would have done it, only a saint like Siddhu would have kept quiet πŸ˜‰

Sapna's language was crude, Urvashi used sarcasm.

Sapna insulted, Urvashi only commented on what Sapna had said.

Sapna insulted Urvashi for doing a task. Urvashi did not do anything, she only replied to Sallu's question.

But yesterday Sapna did not deserve this - she deserved it long back!!

Anyway all this is good for us - more masala. And this is great for you - more fodder for your posts 😊

[QUOTE=cruiser51} 

OF FLAWED LOGIC!

Sapna called Urvashi MOTI BHAINS, down right condemnable, she sounded ugly saying that,------------------------ but what she did was in heat of moment when she was actually upset with Sidhu
THAT makes it even more reprehensible! UD is not a dhole you can bajao anytime and vent your frustration on! 
and Urvashi happened to be an obstacle in her succeeding in her task, (of coloring Sidhu's cheeks). ...What Sapna said was in heat of the moment, nothing to be proud of,but yet, understandable!
NO its NOT!
(And it is not as if when Sapna called Urvashi a MOTI BHAINS, Urvashi burst out in tears like Aashka or ran inside like a laachaar Bahoo
So because she didn't react with similar verbal violence...you assume that she was not HURT or felt insulted and humiliated? Not everybody wears their heart on their sleeve!
...Urvashi actually kicked up a storm in her most KAR-KASH Voice and went on and on and on and on...
She had the right! Or is talking gibberish LOUDLY only Sapna's preserve?
After that too, in coming days, Urvashi left no situation go a waste where she could bitch about Sapna...(Wo mere liye hai hi naheen...She does not exist for me...and a lot more)!
AGAIN-it was Sappy's remark to Sampat-"Usko kuchh hogays toh kaun royega" implying that nobody will weep for a dead telly actress

Urvashi on the other hand, not just tried killing Sapna yesterday, but actually planned, calculated and executed her lethal shot specially infront of Salman, when she knew Sapna would be at her vulnerable best!
Are you SERIOUSLY implying that UD KNEW what SK was going to ask her THAT particular question?? They scripted it together?! That is patently absurd!!
She perfectly calculated that Sapna's mind would be totally pre-occupied anticipating how Salman, would unleash his fresh attack on Sapna, and even as Sapna is sitting apprehensively & listening to each word of Salman suspiciously and all alert-----Lo & behold? Who attacks her? Not Salman but Urvashi, with a week ,long bile stored inside her!😑 
UD is a street smart woman.Loud? YES! Storing bile? NO! She is just smart enough to seize the opportunity when it was presented to her on a platter,to put Blondie in her place.Revenge IS a dish best served cold

Thats what the difference is between Culpable Homicide not amounting to murder and a cold blooded, pre-meditated, pre-planned murder!πŸ€“

NO!Your whole presumption is assumptive! This post is an example of flawed logic and an avid subscription to the usual conspiracies theories!!!

PS= I still like the way you write!!

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Firstly the fight was not just about "Moti Bhains". Its ironic that Cruiser you tell others not to stick on words and here you also are doing just the same. The fight was also about Sapna's allegations that Niketan was "touching" the galz inappropriately which was refuted by "Sidhu Ji" itself.  Urvashi did not cry about being called "Moti Bhains" but about Sapna's allegations.

Secondly, what about Sapna's backstab of "Sidhu Ji". She said he is her pankh and when he just told her about her verbal attack she went against him. Was her rant against "SidhuJi" with Delnaaz also in the heat of the moment?

*king*
Edited by *king* - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=taurusbb]
only a saint like Siddhu would have kept quiet πŸ˜‰ 
And when push came to shove EVEN DBaba spoke negatively about Sappy

Sapna's language was crude, Urvashi used sarcasm.
YES! Sapna was inexcusable,UD was a good tactician-maximum damage with minimum effort-in this incident!
Sapna insulted, Urvashi only commented on what Sapna had said.
Sapna is a sore loser,UD is forthright.
Sapna insulted Urvashi for doing a task. Urvashi did not do anything, she only replied to Sallu's question.
And if her tone was cutting...well Sapna's  antics are getting on MY nerves and I need to see her for only one hour!!
But yesterday Sapna did not deserve this - she deserved it long back!!
AGREED!!

Anyway all this is good for us - more masala. And this is great for you - more fodder for your posts😊
A healthy dose of logic and an ability to see beyond to the good points of other contestants,not just your current favorite WILL HELP!!

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cruiser ji...as per your logic...

sidhu ji did a planned murder in the court task...

but 50 pages u had debated it was not..πŸ˜† and i liked all ur posts in that 50 pages...

here i'm dis agreeing with ur logic and agreeing with znursing...

happy debate..πŸ‘πŸΌ