Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, so the writers decided to do a U turn to MK's character and turn her into a tragedy queenish victim.

Maa amir dude ke saath bhaag gayi

Juari bapu ne chori karna, daaka daalna aur poison ki factory kholna sikhaya

Rahu (l) ne baby produce karke bhaag gaya (fasaana hi tha toh Shashwati ko fasaata, atleast rich ghar jamai banta)

Some funny stuff in finale:

Shashwati giving honeymoon trip as a god bharai gift to MK (Did  he not realize that Birds and Bees prem kahani does exist)?

After MK blantantly told the family that they were emotional fools and Bewaqoofs, the family danced to "Meri MK ghar aayi oh raam ji" and gave an emotional bhashan to make MK stay back (have to wonder if she really changed in the matter of half hour or will she decieve them and title them the Maha Bewaqoofs during the next confrontation)

Shashwati ka saccha pyar (accepting MK baby as his own) will create a new amar premkahanis like Heer Ranjha and Shirin Farhad. The new pair beng ShushuKangna
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hye bhagwaan Suresh Awesum finale Episode

i m sure Mr JD majethia will go ðŸ¤£ , if he reads dis 
i have gone mad after reading d story ...i m laughing like hell

Awesum mindblowing fantastic

(PS: on whch forums u r active???)

suresh555 thumbnail
Thanks Tani 😊
I am really going to miss (already missing) Shashwati ben and MK ben (I must be crazy) 😆

I used to frequent Saathiya forum, Mrs Kaushik & 5 Dils and Ram Milayi Jodi. I loved writing about Urmila, Rashi and Gopi until I discovered Shashwati. Maybe I'll recativate Urmila ben in my life hoping she might discover Muzumdars and try planting herself in their home (like she got Rashi into Modi bhavan) This time there is no jawan dikri left as a bait so maybe Urmi might herself go after Nikilesh 😆

Do you follow Saathiya or any similar serials?
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Thanks Tani 😊

I am really going to miss (already missing) Shashwati ben and MK ben (I must be crazy) 😆

I used to frequent Saathiya forum, Mrs Kaushik & 5 Dils and Ram Milayi Jodi. I loved writing about Urmila, Rashi and Gopi until I discovered Shashwati. Maybe I'll recativate Urmila ben in my life hoping she might discover Muzumdars and try planting herself in their home (like she got Rashi into Modi bhavan) This time there is no jawan dikri left as a bait so maybe Urmi might herself go after Nikilesh 😆

Do you follow Saathiya or any similar serials?

i use to follow RMJ ...n follow SNS kabhi kabhi 

but Will definitely lke to read about Urmila ben 

Urmila wid Nikoo : ram milayee jodi🤣

Shashwati ben was amazng idea by u ...

if Aditya kapadia (come to know abt his character being called Shashwati)...Bechara pagal ho jayega ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

suresh555 thumbnail
@Tani

Urmi agar Shashwati ke maa ki sautan ban gayi toh Shashwati Urmi ko Harry Potter ke bhoot bangle (haunted bathroom) mein dafna degi apni best friend Nagini ke paas

BTW following are the links to a couple of my past Urmi-koki tracks :)

Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Suresh ...i read both of ur works

hahahhah

i m laughing ...cannot comment dere...bec d topics are closed but amazing ...

koki n d santa khan ...hahah🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣