Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Salman's behavior with contestants is horrible Pg 6

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What's up with all the caustic comments this season  ? His attitude is extremely arrogant and condescending towards these contestants who he sees as lesser people. He's literally mauling and ragging them. Destroying people's credibility and their character portrayals. Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salman padha likha nahi hai.😆
you can not expect  decent behaviour from him.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just hate when people wow salman mein rajeev ka fool banaya ,the one who takes jokes spontaneously arent fools ,but salman has just crossed his limits ,one can feel that he thinks so high of himself that he forgets other have self respect too ,i agree it is almost like seniours ragging juniours Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i just hate when people wow salman mein rajeev ka fool banaya ,the one who takes jokes arent fools ,but salman has just crossed his limits ,one can feel that he thinks so high of himself that he forgets other have self respect too ,i agree it is almost like seniours ragging juniours

Quite frankly, I don't see anything in rajeev's behavior that has been different from many of the past contestants (when it comes to interacting with female contestants). Some like Ashmit were even worse. Did salman call them out on television and establish their image as perverts ? I don't think so.

chucknorris thumbnail
I agree, everyone has self respect and dignity.

Don't strip them off it, because it might be fun and games to you but the person on receiving end is getting torn apart from inside.
chucknorris thumbnail
I think some of this arrogance that the rich and higher class have in our society stems from our culture. We have a culture that promotes mistreatment of those who are lower in social status than we are.
Those from the lower social status are expected to be subservient and almost slavish whereas in the west, the playing field is more even.

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
**Edited offensive quotes**

relating to the topic i mst say salman shud at least let them finish wat they r saying.
Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
in this season bhai overreacting to much y bhai y ðŸ˜¡
satya83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think hes been too unreasonable with contestants.

But i think hes being very harsh with the dancers.
Every time after his introduction dance, he tells the dancers to leave the stage ..chalo jaao jaldi...tumhare bachchey wait kar rahe hain ... etc

Come on..dancers are hardworking people in the entertainment industry..they have some dignity of labour..salman treats them badly. They are the ones who cover up salman's pathetic dance skills..
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
salmaan nay bilkul theek kia , ussnay niketan kaam chor aur gabbar mink ko budget par ultha seedha mun banany par bilkul theek bola!!! Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago