Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyguria thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😆 Javs, I mean in he beginning, after Khes was introduced, well I thought that it would become a Kekta complete copy I loved the Goa episodes, they were great, soooooooooooooooo romantic!! Oh, and when Reema started taking drugs, I thought GOD, and thought she would do anything to kill Pooja, and Akash would slap Reema hundred times, and he would become obssessed over Pooja and hate Ronit and Ronit and him would fight, but he would be reallllliiiiiiiiii obsessed 😆
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pooja gets a call from Reema again at the college. Pooja tells her that Ronit is 😆 troubling her and is looking for her. Pooja couldn't quite hear the phone and all she heard was that Reema would meet her. Ronit sees Pooja talking to Reema and tells her to give him Reema's number to contact. 😆 Pooja tells him that Reema always calls her and she has no information about her whatsoever. 😆 Ronit threatens Pooja that he'll come with the police at her place now, if she doesn't give any information about Reema by evening. Pooja is seen scared.
😆
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i loved all the epis from college days 😃
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luved da show a lottttttt but i dunno wuh happened in da later parts of da show 😭
No Angel thumbnail
Well i started this show with the rain dance epi,where Ronit took my heart away!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳 since then I've never missed a single episode... (i meant the college episoeds)After the entry of Ashhmit everything went heywire!! 😭
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koenigbobo

yeh i liked dat show

''

tell me the truth sameer did u ever watch it?😆