Posted: 11 years ago
so guys how u r finding BB 6 without Siddhu ?????

BB is so desperate for Delu-Pelu Love istory and has also sent Vishal for Sana 

so are u liking Delu-Pelu love istory development ???? 

I am missing Siddhu  ... right now show is so boringgg ... show was so interesting when he was in the show even forum was interesting with so many Topics abt him 

Yes I m missing sidhuji.

This show is totally Bakwass now. I didn't even feel like watching episode. New WC entry is also bore. I hope they bring someone damakedar in next WC. 
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
yaar love story khoobsoorat bandon ki achhi lagti hai badsoorat logon ki story dekh ke ulti hoti hai...

delu-pelu is not jack-rose ke maza aye
Kya baat hai Rowdiest ji, bahut khub kaha. There is no fun in this show anymore. Sidhu paaji kya gayee ki saari raunak hi sath le gayee.

I don't enjoy this show anymore. I wish Sidhu ji was there for a few more weeks. Rajiv - Delnaz love story is totally fake and bogus. Vishal and Sana are two Laallus who don't even know 2+2=4😆😆

Thanks Paaji for giving us a quality entertainment.  May Waheguru give you strength and courage to serve the people in your constituency.
Its quite boring these days...Sidhu was the real charm of the show .I just don't feel like watching it anymore...All the people left in the show have nothing more to offer other than a stale love story, backbiting& fake hugs👎🏼 
Since Siddu Ji has left, I have just read the updates of the episode online. Good to know I didn't miss anything interesting!
He did what he had to do, I think he was on for just the right amount of time.

One thing, had he stayed on we would've seen more clashes with Sapna.
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

so guys how u r finding BB 6 without Siddhu ?????

BB is so desperate for Delu-Pelu Love istory and has also sent Vishal for Sana 

so are u liking Delu-Pelu love istory development ???? 

I am missing Siddhu  ... right now show is so boringgg ... show was so interesting when he was in the show even forum was interesting with so many Topics abt him 

Missing his --> Khataaak!!

BB withour siddhu is AWESOME!
I use to watch the show in the morning time with a cup of tea but after Sidhu Ji have left no more BB6 it has become so boring so just reading the WU that's it..