OS - Goodnight!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey buddy as usual it was awesome...checked my inbox this morning. Its like a Diwali Gift for me buddy...

Thank you

To answer your question you already know I would love to read anything you write buddy. Atleast this way people like you who really care for the show are keeping the  good old days alive...for me it wil always be Barun=Arnav so write away this fan of yours is not going away πŸ˜† itne asani se peehcha nahi chodungi 
amazin os..i would love to read ur work
it vas totaly, totaly n totaly awsum
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA vay of xpressin his feelins is totaly diff
Go Arnav!!!
And I would still love to read your stories...just because barun is leaving it does not mean the memory of Arnav is gone with him...I would love to read your work regardless and you must continue
omg this is so perfect..
after a suffocating depressing day with the news of BS quitting this is like a breath of fresh air
awesome awesome
Loved it!!
As for the question you asked in the pm, I think you should write even more FFs after Barun leaves. Because he doesn't have to act in your FFs but we can always put his face on the character ASR in our imagination.
Very Nice OS Samiya!
You gave us in this OS what we wanted in show! Alas now only FFs remain. Dont forget you have Arranged Marriage pending!

i remember readin d other OS n wanting it to continue... Thank uπŸ€—

i want someone to wish me goodnight tht way too... he heπŸ˜†
love their intensity!!!!!
I would defo be reading , even if Barun quits !
Cause that's all I get to hold onto ! I want to keep my SaRun memories intact, and all the readers I knew who are fans of SaRun too !

As for this OS, it was wonderfuly written !
And finally, yay we got a continuation for the previous one !
Which is seriously so goood !

Loved the OS Sama !
Thanks for the PM