I'll save you *Rishabala SS* updated lastprt/PG:15

Posted: 11 years ago
 Hey guys this is just a  short story on rishabala😳

unedited .first draft

she wanted him as he strutted past her,smirking as girl fawned and followed him.she was invisible to him,but she was used to it,first year,they were best friend.right before he left his normal  cold grey eyes seemed warm as he told her he loved her more  than a friend.she was ecastatic since she felt the same way.he stole her first kiss,but she didnt regret it.she used to be lively with him around,untill summer happened.

He left saying he couldn't wait to see her again in the fall.but she wouldnt come back.Instead her parents would take her out of the private school to public school since it was cheaper.That was about the time the abuse started.They wanted her to be better,better than what she was.she knew in her heart that she wasn't ,but she still had to try to stop the pain and the punishment.

Her grandparents died and her parents came into money,sending her back to her private school-her seventh and final year year at the school.Then after,she would be free.from the pain,free from the hatred.she could escae and wouldn't hava to come up with bogus excuses to teacher and classmates about the brusies and cut.

she was terrified of going back and seeing him again.rishabh khundra,the boy that still held her heart.He was of irish descent with cold brown eyes and brown thick hair.He had a long face and a smirk that could make a girl melt.He didnt have to smile to make her melt.madhu could melt just seeing  by him.The moment she saw him after long six years,she was shocked by his appearance and mannerisms.He became extremely good-looking and grew up rather well.

She grew up rather well too,with high cheekbones and soft pinkish lips and plain silky browny hair with sweet brown eyes that pooped against her natural sun kissed skin.The bruisiesbthat lined her face and body made her feel less beautiful than she really was.Her skin was abnormally pale from the lack of food and sleep.Her brown big eyes held depth and harshness to them and her silky brown hairs seemed dull and lifeless..

Regardless of her home situation,she still had a kind soul and warm heart.she wanted that boy fell in love with six years ago.,but it was obvious he was long gone.Instead ,he was a cocky ,egostic playboy,who relished in the attention from the girls.

It was unclear whether rishabh saw madhu or not,if he did he made it seem as if she was invisible to him.madhu's heart ached for the love and touch that he used to give her,but knew that there was no hope.How could he never love someone like her,the poor broken abused girl who couldn't fight to keep her head above water ?

He  could do better,that was one thing she knew.

She moved out from the underneath the tree from where she watched him.And clutched her books to her chest,keeping her head down as she ran for lunch.Today ,she sported a black eye courtsey of her father and few bruised ribs from her mother.

no one paid attention to her;she did her work and kept silent.she couldnt talk at home,what was point of making an effect at scool ? deep in her heart she desperately wished that someone would pay attentoin to her that some would saver her.In the back of her mind ,she knew it would never happen ,no matter how much she hoped and prayed.

She sat down at her usual lunch table ,located in the back corner and that was always empty except her.she let her hair fall into her face to cover the black eye,not that it mattered.she gripped the sides of her lunch tray,starting down at the mystery meat of the lunch..he stomach turned and flipped from hunger,but also lack of  appettite.she ate a few spponfuls of mashed potatoes and even ate some if the meat..she ate abouth a fourth of the entire tray before ralizing she was done.

She still had twenty minutes left in lunch and her eyes found wondering to that boy.He sat amongst a group of guys ,with plenty of girls around him too..He smiled at them and laughed at theit jokes.she wished he would smile at her,just once as if hearing her thought of his eyes connected with her...

PS:phew finally updated half of the story ..will continue tmrw..ouch fingers are paining😆lol anyway let me know howz it ?

Precap :
RK: i know it's you madhu

PART 2 :
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69485549

part 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3288710?pn=12

Last part <3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/71051958

Edited by drashmeet12 - 11 years ago
Intrstng !
do continue soon...
 It sounds awesome! Plz continue and if possible can you PM me when you update😳
intersting 
waiting for next update
It was amazing.. Pls continue soon.
Great update and please update soon and pm me whenever u update
[B][/B] Intrstng !
do continue soon...
[I][/I] Intrstng !
do continue soon...
Fabulous.it truly touched my heart.madhu da poor soul felt bad for her.precap sounds v interesting.plz add me in ur pm list and do pm me whenever u update.