RaYa OS:"O Re Piya.."(KC Special) Part 3 on Pg 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All..Making an attempt to write an OS..Hope ul like it..And before starting I must say Hats off to all the writers on the forum..This is not an easy job..😊
Posting the OS in two parts.Hare goes the first one..

PART 1:-

KKji:Ma,main soch rahi thi kal Karwachawth hai to kyun na isbar hum humare ghar me manaye?Priya humare sath hai aur vo Ram k liye vrat zarur rakhegi.Kya pata shayad iske bad unke bich thodi si narazgi kum ho jaye..

Dadi:Ha Krishna,baat to tune mere dil ki kahi lekin kya tujhe lagta hai Golu manega?Vo kanchka k waqt maan gaya qki baat Peehu ki thi lekin yaha to Priya... Tu janti hai na vo usse kitna gussa hai..

KKji:Ha Ma,lekin vo jarur manega.Main ache se janti hu use.Aur aap ho na baat manvane k liye..πŸ˜‰

Dadi:HA main baat karungi usse.Chal hum Priya ki Sargi tayar karwate hai aur khud tu use apne hatho se dena. (KKji smiles and dey leave)

Priya is getting Peehu ready as she is going out with her Nanu.Priya's phone rings.Its KKji.

Priya:Hello,Pairi pauna Ma kahiye..

KKji:Khush raho Priya.Vo Priya kya tum is waqt ghar par ho?Dadi aur main aana chaha rahe the..

Priya:Arey Ma isme puchne wali kaunsi baat hai.Aap hi ka ghar hai.Aa jaiye me hu.

KKji:thik hai beta hum kuch waqt me ate hai..Bye..

The door bell rings..Priya goes to open the door.The door is not repaired yet so Priya has difficulty in opening it as usual..πŸ˜†

Priya:Uff!! Kya musibat hai yar.. (KKji and dadi enter Priya greets dem takes their blessings and they sit)

KKji:Priya tum janti ho kal Karwachawth hai aur meri hamesha se ye ichcha rahi hai ki Ram ki bahu ko main apne hatho se Sargi doon.Par jab mujhe ye mauka mila tab meri bahu mere samne nai thi.Lekin isbar tum yaha ho aur main chahti hu k isbar tumhe main apne hatho se Sargi tumhe doon..

Priya gets teary eyed and says:HA ma,main samajh sakti hu lekin ye bhi to sach hai na k mere jane k bad Mr.Kapoor age badh gaye hain.Unhone Ayesha se shadi karli.To fir main ye vrat kaise rakh sakti hu?Ye to ab Ayesha ka haq hai..
             (CONDA KA HAQ?? WHAT THE F**K!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

KKji:Tum kal vrat usi tarah rakhogi jaise pichle 5 salon se rakhti ayi ho.Aur ha ab ye mat kehna ki tumne ye nai kiya..
(Tears roll down Priya's cheeks,she nods in positive and hugs KKji. KKji hands over the Sargi to Priya.KK ji and Priya both have tears in der eyes they smile and hug each other once again.Priya touches Dadi's feet she blesses her.)
KK ji and Dadi leave.. Priya shuts the door and smiles teary eyed.. BG aa aa aaa.. aa aa aaa..)

Location KM:

KKji:Bansi..Bansi..(Bansi kaka comes running as usual πŸ˜†) BAnsi kal ki function ki sari tayariya shuru karwado.Lawn me function hoga.. Bansi says he will see the arrangements and leaves)
Ram enters and hears the conversation.

Ram:Ma ye sab kya ho raha hai?Kis function ki tayariya chal rahi hai?Diwali to abhi door hai aur Dusserra bhi ho chuka..

KKji tells him everything.Ram doesnt like it but has to agree after the emotional blackmailing by Dadi and KKji..πŸ˜† He nods..

KKji:To Ram kal jaldi ghar aa jana qki sab ghar par ayenge.Nats-Karthik,Neha-Vikram,Shipraji-Sudhirji aur Priya.. ram does not react he leaves.

[Ram and Priya standing in their own balconies Fb scenes:Karwachawth,C-nite,Holi Hug] Screen splits both wipe their tears..

Finally its the day!! KARWACHAWTH..
Priya & Neha wake up early,follow the ritual and talk about the evening.Priya tells Neha that she's ucomfortable going to KM after so many years and mostly because of what happened and the current situation.Neha tells her not to worry and relax.Afterall its her home she's going to..Priya just nods..Tears dwell up her in her eyes thinking about KM..

Evening..
Priya and Neha both get ready.Priya is looking beautiful in a Red sari,Hair tied up in a bun with minimal make-up and Jwellery..Everything's done but shez struggling with something...Yes..its the "Hook"..

Priya:Neha..Neha tum kya kar rahi ho?Are u ready?I want help.Pls yaha aa jao.. (No answer) She calls her again..Neha..

Peehu comes: Mamma kya hua?Aap chilla kyu rahe ho Neha Aunty k nam se? Priya tells Peehu that she needs help and to go and fetch Neha..Peehu leaves.

Peehu:Vo mumma ko thodi help chahiye Aap kar denge please...

In Priya's room..Shez holding the hook at the back and waiting for Neha to come.When suddenly there is powercut..

Priya:Ohfo!! Kya musibat hai yar.Ab main ye kaise.Hope Neha jaldi aa jaye.. (She hears the door open) Neha comes.Neha tum aa gayi.Arey dekho na mere blouse ka hook nai lag raha hai aur upar se lights ko bhi abhi jana tha.Pls help kardo.Waha bahar us drawer me candle hai please vo laga do warna ye dikhega nai..

Neha comes with the candle keeps it on the table.She moves her hands towards Priya's hook.As soon as her hands touch Priya's back,Priya is stunned!! Her heart stops beating for a moment.. No..this is not Neha...!!!

To be continued...
(Part 2 on Pg 4)
Edited by love4raya - 11 years ago
Awesome start! Can't wait for the 2nd part!! :D
Awesome, mindblowing ekdum phadu os ahe.. Conda ko toh ab koi apne os main bhi apne naam se nahi bulata, aur wo haq what the f*ck wala line toh just loved it.. Di u make my day.. Hope after kc priya uska iska haq karne ke wajehe sadda haq bole gi.. Continue soon..
hey wonderfull OS... kya crucial point pe roka hai... 
plz plz continue soon..

HAQ N F**K rhymes, maza aa gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘  good going...well written...keep it up...upload the next chapter soon...😊
Very nice...dil Ki dhadkan badhti jae, saamane jab woh ayeπŸ˜‰. Ram closing Priya's hook again...can the story get any hotter😳. Waiting for the next part...πŸ‘
Yaar tum log aisa kyun karte ho, itna romantic scene cgal raha tha sur beech me to be continued likh diya, this is not fair, update ASAP, its awesome, am waiting anxiously
yaar kaha stop kardiya uff i dont like it but love the sceneπŸ˜‰
Very good start please continue soon
oh no it is ram who will taunt priya and ask her not to  come to km.. making priya teary😭

let see how u continue it .pls update soon..