Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My take"letters to Anjaan-cont. from last epi

vishakupp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
New to forum. New to writing but RAYA has inspired me so wanted to share my take of the continuation from Thursday's episode. Hope you like it. thanks

Letters to Anjaan

Ram was stunned hearing Priya's words. Priya had been writing e-mails to Anjaan and he had been replying, with both of them unaware of the recipients of the emails! He felt numb as he drove back home.  As soon as he reached home, he pulled out his laptop hurriedly and compiled all the old emails. He read with a new clarity of vision. 

Dear Mr. Anjan
I am a great admirer of your work . I would very much appreciate if you could send me a copy of your book as I lost mine. I am establishing a bookshop in Dubai and would like to sell books of good indian writers.  Thank you  PS

Dear Mr. Anjaan
 Thank you so much for the book. You don't know how much it means to me. The book that I lost was a gift from my husband so it holds a very special place in my heart.

Dear Mr. Anjaan
Just wanted to tell you that I have stacked my book shop with your books. Hope they sell. No I meant I am sure they will sell as you have written such a beautiful love story. Reminds me of my own except that my story couldn 't continue. my..

Mr. Anjaan,
Just read your email asking me why my story did not continue. Sometimes destiny plays cruel tricks. My husband and I were so much in love that even the gods were envious.  Due to unforseen circumstances I had to separate from my husband. To make sure my husband lived a happy life without any guilt or remorse, I had to go away from him. And  oh oh my child is crying. Will get back to you soon.

Mr. Anjan
Sorry I had to cut short my last e-mail but had to feed my ever hungry baby. She is so much like her father. Yes I stayed away just so that he could be happy but again my life was thrown into turmoil as I found out about my pregnancy. Oh the pain I suffered not to share this happy news with my husband. I tried to call him but as fate would have it wasn't able to connect. And I gave up. Yes I didn 't share this wonderful news with my husband.  I know you now think me to be a very selfish person. But, sir, If I had told my husband at that time I would have lost my child. She would have been motherless during those crucial formative years. I would not have been able to bear that. I know I have sinned by keeping a father away from his child. But I could not see any other way. I am sorry for going on about my personal life. I am usually very private, I guess I thought if I share my guilt with someone it would dull the pain.

Mr. Anjaan,
Thank you for your kindness and asking me to keep in touch. My child just learnt to crawl and I am so excited. She is such a eager beaver like her dad.

Mr. Anjaan, 
I just read your book again. Probably for the umpteenth time. I dont know how I had time with my having to run after my child all the time. She just learnt to walk and already I am beginning to chase after her. She has taken over my husbands role and keeps me on my toes all the time.  Oh and you know what the first words out her mouth were AaLoo. That's her favorite food!

Mr. Anjaan,
Hope everything is going well with you. You may not remember me as it has been a long time since I corresponded due to all the responsibilities of a single mom. I am feeling very proud today as it was my child's first day of school.  She was all excited and told me how she shared her lunch with her newly made friend. I think she is going to have a large heart like her dad. How quickly they grow. I am starting to realize how much more I will have to do for her.

Dear Mr. Anjaan,
This mail is not from a fan but from a mother who wants the best for her child. My bookshop is not doing too well and I know that if you came here for a book signing it would greatly help in more books being sold. I sincerely request you to come for my child's sake. thank you

Ram closed his eyes as he shut the laptop. Two drops of water trickled down. But those two drops had enough power to break down the huge wall of anger and feeling of betrayal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice one. Like it.😊

tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Visha,

This is sooo fantastic. very creative n well thought out.

Uff for once i hope pray wish CV of BALH rip off this idea of urs-- i is sooo beautifull n apt.
cheers
neeru
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tugga1

OMG Visha,

This is sooo fantastic. very creative n well thought out.

Uff for once i hope pray wish CV of BALH rip off this idea of urs-- i is sooo beautifull n apt.
cheers
neeru

I agree...
Welcome to the forum dearπŸ˜›
I really hope cv's use this idea of urs...
fingers crossed...brilliant oneπŸ˜›

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
welcome welcome!1 maza agya !! koi ise jaldi se tweet karo cvs ku!! sara masla hi solve hujayega!!πŸ˜ƒ
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She has taken over my husbands role and keeps me on my toes all the time. Oh and you know what the first words out her mouth were AaLoo. That's her favorite food
two drops of tears trickled down from my eyes also reading this ..when will something like this gonna happen in the show priya has had enough now she deserves to be happy atleast now after suffering for such long period...you potryaed it so welll reaalllyy heart touching and loved it
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Visha!
This is so beautifully written! Loved it! If only the CVs were half as creative as you! Hope they show something like this in the show!
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowowoow awesome i wish we could have such sceans in show... but CV's spcialized how to ruin the things... any way loved ur update was really really very nice...
vishakupp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I had hoped the CVs would show how Ram unkowingly was aware of his daughter's childhood through the Anjaan emails. That would have been really touching. 
Thanks again and wish you all a Happy Diwali
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah.. It would be awesome if the CVs show it that way..
It's still not late! πŸ˜‰ It'll make brilliant scene in the show!

Wish you a very happy Diwali too! 😊 Edited by _CandyCream_ - 11 years ago