Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Honey Moon, Start with Arhi, End with Arhi.

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Honey moon track is the perfect way to end this story. All they need to do is execute it well, and the last episode can be the leap year, showing Arhi together and Khushi pregnant. 

It is not that hard, but they are just making things complicated and riling up the fans. 

Personally if Barun wants to quit that is fine, but all I am asking is give 3 months maybe, and end the show with Arhi only. 

The show started with Arhi, and it has to end with Arhi, BAS. 

They cannot create such a beautiful story and wreck it for selfish reasons. I, as a fan won't stand by that So this is why the fans are fighting.

If that article is true and Barun did say that line, ''if the fans love me, they will understand.'' Well Barun I do understand, and that is why we are asking to end the show soon. Then you can leave for good, and this beautiful story will get some justice it deserved. 

If Sanaya quit too I would say the same thing because the magic still remains DUE TO SARUN. Their chemistry. Billions of fans shower so much love towards them, and all we asking is a good note. Well that is what I am asking. 

I am praying Monday we will get PROPER CONFIRMED AND good news. No more fixing another dates, if so then, well SP messed with the wrong fans. 

Started with Arhi, ends with Arhi. BAS

PS: I am very proud of this fandom for fighting together. We have shown that even though we fight like idiots, when shit gets real, we do unite. Well done guys, and keep fighting, we got all the rights. 

Love to Sarun and the fandom. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
And I seriously hope the Mods won't close this </3 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thats all I want right now.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Thats all I want right now.

All we are asking is that.
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is what I want...
This isn't that difficult...but they are trying to make everything complicated..

I want the show to end with Arhi
sherlockthor thumbnail
TOI article is fake !
and barun was forced to make those statements !!
hope star plus convinces him to stay back !
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Amy--

This is what I want...

This isn't that difficult...but they are trying to make everything complicated..

I want the show to end with Arhi

Exactly. Some one said it would be complicated, well that's not true. Nothing is complicated because they are married now. 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree, started with SaRun and should end with SaRun - plz keep spamming SP and telling them exactly that, we should keep trying x
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

TOI article is fake !
and barun was forced to make those statements !!
hope star plus convinces him to stay back !

Yes, I kind of figured, but that is why I said, ''if it is real.'' Either way I don't want anyone to force him for anything. Just stay for a bit and end the show with a good note. 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Agree, started with SaRun and should end with SaRun - plz keep spamming SP and telling them exactly that, we should keep trying x

Not given up yet. I have been spamming and tweeting all day from yesterday. Not gonna stop.