Well Played Mr. Siddhu! Kya use kiya hai..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
As much as I liked the maturity of Siddhu I used to wonder how can anyone - especially a sports person with an alleged criminal offense continue to keep his cool for this long and not indulge in even harmless gossip which is the basic human trait..  His decision to come to BB6 and use this platform was a very calculated and smart move and hats off to him..

few thoughts: 

1. As we all know there was talk of his special BB6 contract and early walkout weeks before it happened - so it was obviously orchestrated... Karishma was seen referring to it in the live feeds weeks ago - so some of the house guests knew it as well.. ..  So it begs the question - did he deliberately come to the show to get some eyeballs and use that medium to connect with a wider audience that can only enhance his political ambitions.

2. A well thought out image was on display right from his way of dressing to his behaviour to his impromptu speeches and composure which is easier to maintain when you know you are there for a limited time and not for the prize money. So you do not need to play any mind games or indulge in goot-baazi

3. Show his maturity (now I question how much was real)  and give gyan to everyone and show the general public on how balanced and samajhdar he is - sure to garner him some votes and bring closer to the aam janta...

4. Use the platform to subtly push his agenda and image (No offense to anyone - maybe he is a great guy as he projected - but  with the way it was done I now question it). I cannot think of any other reason on why he would accept this show for a limited period of time.  

I cannot think of anyone who has used any reality platform as intelligently as he has.. I do not think there is anything wrong with that so there is no disrespect intended whatsoever.. I love how he used it to his needs - shows his smarts.. He is not someone with whom I would ever attempt to play chess with.. 

A big salute to him for playing the game, people and platform so well... .

Edited by mada007 - 11 years ago

Nothing is concrete regarding his contract. Kuch bhi possible hai.

Nevertheless, he stayed for 34 days which is not a joke considering the restrictions in the house n the way he kept his cool, spreading gyan's to everybody (from seedha character to crazy character) in house is commendable.

Everybody must have seen all the seasons of Bigg Boss but the way Sidhujee kept his cool in this crazy house , I think no contestant of all the seasons  would come close.

Cheers.
for me his not trust worthy and i start disliking him
Originally posted by ashdgr8

Nothing is concrete regarding his contract. Kuch bhi possible hai.

Nevertheless, he stayed for 34 days which is not a joke considering the restrictions in the house n the way he kept his cool, spreading gyan's to everybody (from seedha character to crazy character) in house is commendable.

Everybody must have seen all the seasons of Bigg Boss but the way Sidhujee kept his cool in this crazy house , I think no contestant of all the seasons  would come close.

Cheers.

Agreed .. It is totally commendable to have kept his cool.. I am actually complimenting him to have used the platform so well .. But if you know what you are there for and have come with an expiration date - it becomes a bit easier to play that role. But no one can take the credit from him to have kept to the script and kept his composure inspite of so many volatile volcano situations around him.. 

Well, everybody in the house has an expiration date i.e 90 days... So everybody ko easy hona chahiye right?

But NO under the circumstances created by bigg boss and the house itself - acche acche ki vaat lag jaati hai.

When entire house came down on him (when all of them were nominated) he looked more stronger than ever. 

According to me ...One cannot pretend for so long.