Raghavendra Partap Singh; lived and died a hero

Posted: 11 years ago
Great characters are those that when enter make you curious, intrigue you and keep you hooked and when they depart leave a void in you ... Raghav was no different. He lived for others and eventually that caused him his life. During the short life he touched many lives, making people smile, helping them, sharing their problems, inspiring them to get up on their feet. From start till end he was all about hope and doing the right thing, whatever may be the price, did not matter to him.

His relationships were all special be it with his mom, his brother, his sister in law, his sister, sundar, krish, people on streets and even the police. Not to forget his relation with his Sia, one of the most beautiful! All of them touched you, all of them brought a smile on your face.

Raghav may be dead but he will live on in those, whose lives were touched by him ... he lived and died a hero

Raghav and his character was all about hope, courage and goodness and hence I won't let this show take that belief away from me ... I will hang on to what Raghav taught us and not what this show is desperately trying to tell us. Good will always be powerful and evil will always be weak because when a good soul departs it leaves behind its goodness, spread through those whose life they touched, for whom they were a source of happiness. Good always lives on ... just as Raghav will live on, etched in our memories to be cherished forever.

Credit siggy: sugi

Everyone has said pretty much everything in the Tribute thread so I did not want to write down the details hence kept it short, else there is so much to say.
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Agree with everything you said Nads. <3

Will try edit when I can actually form a coherent sentence <3
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 11 years ago
People like Raghav never die... they are just eternal and immortal!

Raghav's last word before he died was "Sia" that just shows how selflessly Raghav lead a life... he took that person's name who will get affected most by his death!

PS: Too emotional right now... to say anything much... will edit it later if possible!
Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
Somehow like button is not working. Completely agree with topic. Such a wonderful character and specially brought in as hope, courage, help to victim of domestic violence but cv never properly developed this character. Virtue way HC played this character was mind blowing. I simply loved all his relation.
that was totaly heart wrenching...am speechless
since 4 yrs  it never happend like this but
this time... Raghav has seriously caused a great damage by his acts...
but am gonna agree with this fact...people like Raghav never dies
its really getting 😭
Edited by premeeristry - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

People like Raghav never die... they are just eternal and immortal!

Raghav's last word before he died was "Sia" that just shows how selfless Raghav lead a life... he took that person's name who will get affected most by his death!

PS: Too emotional right now... to say anything much... will edit it later if possible!
thats still echoing in ears Sam
Originally posted by premeeristry

that was totaly heart wrenching...am speechless
since 4 yrs  it never happend like this but
this time... Raghav has seriously caused a great damage by his acts...
but am gonna agree with this fact...people like Raghav never dies
its really getting 😭

I know Raghav's end was the saddest thing ever and its one character that so did not deserve this
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago

Raghav is the most genuine and humane charecter ever to have come alive on TV...and for that i will be indebted forever...
but his death and last words has killed something inside me..

i am numb now...

kuch ehsaas hi nahi bacha ab...

jaise...jaise ... mano mein andhar hi andhar marchukin hoon...

ab tho zindagi jine ka bhi interest nahin..i will live not breathe...
not any more...like a human...

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
I'll miss hc and raghav...Cari sighs sadly...
Can't express in words. He made me believe that there is someone out there when you need help.

One of the best character ever seen on TV.  It is different story that his end was trajic in reality he should come out as a winner...

Will miss him badly.  Hope to see him soon in new show